G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 30   V1s1t3d by: 61 users
23.01.2021 - 05:50
Donald Trump was unfairly attacked the last several weeks. I'm just finally past my posting ban for having put keyboard characters into a phallic like shape. I have been itching to get on here and defend Trump from his critics. To be clear, I am not even his biggest fan. But what I've seen is a lying mainstream media that was attacking Trump for all the wrong reasons, while gaslighting the American people.

Several days ago, I heard a radio program. The entire program was all about gaslighting anybody who dares question the legitimacy and accuracy of elections. It was even said by the hosts of the program that anybody who questions elections is only doing so because of Trump. That's funny. I've owned a copy of a book called Votescam: The Stealing of America, which was written by the Collier brothers several decades ago. I've owned this book since about the year 2000. Before there was Trump, there were the Collier brothers exposing how voting machines were being rigged by CIA connected interests. And then there was the former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney who spoke out about the voting machines being used to manipulate election results.

And then Trump was viciously attacked for his phone call with the Georgia Secretary of State. It was implied that he was urging the SoS to manufacture votes on his behalf. Yet, if you listen to the call, what you would hear is that Trump sincerely believed he won the election and he was asking for a fair vote count. Whether you think he is right or wrong, the fact of the matter is he was not asking the SoS to overthrow an election, but to conduct a fair election. He was NOT asking anybody to manufacture votes on his behalf. He was pointing out that votes were manufactured for Biden!

And then January 6. As wrong as the rioting and vandalizing were, it was a very tiny number of people compared to the overall crowd that was gathered in Washington. Nothing Trump said during his speech was illegal. Yet, somehow Trump has been morphed into a demon like creature for somehow causing the rioting at the Capitol. There is some evidence that suggests the instigators of the Capitol riots were actually leftists, but regardless of what their ideology was, how does that make anybody else responsible for the actions of those who did it? Even if they were all right wing Trump supporters, that doesn't mean Trump and the rest of his supporters are guilty. Martin Luther King, Jr., gave a big speech in Washington. Why is Trump being impeached for having done the same thing? Does Trump not have the right to give speeches?

Make no mistake about it. The attacks on Trump are politically motivated. Trump was unfairly attacked.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.01.2021 - 05:52
 Dave (4dm1n)
Wr1tt3n by IWEARPINKPANTIES, 23.01.2021 at 05:50

Donald Trump was unfairly attacked the last several weeks. I'm just finally past my posting ban for having put keyboard characters into a phallic like shape. I have been itching to get on here and defend Trump from his critics. To be clear, I am not even his biggest fan. But what I've seen is a lying mainstream media that was attacking Trump for all the wrong reasons, while gaslighting the American people.

Several days ago, I heard a radio program. The entire program was all about gaslighting anybody who dares question the legitimacy and accuracy of elections. It was even said by the hosts of the program that anybody who questions elections is only doing so because of Trump. That's funny. I've owned a copy of a book called Votescam: The Stealing of America, which was written by the Collier brothers several decades ago. I've owned this book since about the year 2000. Before there was Trump, there were the Collier brothers exposing how voting machines were being rigged by CIA connected interests. And then there was the former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney who spoke out about the voting machines being used to manipulate election results.

And then Trump was viciously attacked for his phone call with the Georgia Secretary of State. It was implied that he was urging the SoS to manufacture votes on his behalf. Yet, if you listen to the call, what you would hear is that Trump sincerely believed he won the election and he was asking for a fair vote count. Whether you think he is right or wrong, the fact of the matter is he was not asking the SoS to overthrow an election, but to conduct a fair election. He was NOT asking anybody to manufacture votes on his behalf. He was pointing out that votes were manufactured for Biden!

And then January 6. As wrong as the rioting and vandalizing were, it was a very tiny number of people compared to the overall crowd that was gathered in Washington. Nothing Trump said during his speech was illegal. Yet, somehow Trump has been morphed into a demon like creature for somehow causing the rioting at the Capitol. There is some evidence that suggests the instigators of the Capitol riots were actually leftists, but regardless of what their ideology was, how does that make anybody else responsible for the actions of those who did it? Even if they were all right wing Trump supporters, that doesn't mean Trump and the rest of his supporters are guilty. Martin Luther King, Jr., gave a big speech in Washington. Why is Trump being impeached for having done the same thing? Does Trump not have the right to give speeches?

Make no mistake about it. The attacks on Trump are politically motivated. Trump was unfairly attacked.

Amen brother
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.01.2021 - 07:51
Ciao.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.01.2021 - 11:15

You realize that Trump specifically told his supporters to "march on the Capitol," right? There is no question that he incited violence. He broke the law and should be impeached. His supporters ARE complicit in this, too. They condoned Trump's behavior for the past 4 years and enabled this unconstitutional assault on our democracy. Republicans stormed the Capitol. According to polling data, these people are NOT fringe, either.

Trump and his supporters enacted a coup against the United States and I see no reason why the type of communication that led to this massacre should not be regulated by Twitter and other bodies.

You're brainwashed
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.01.2021 - 13:27
Trump, an honest fool, a billionare but not oligarch, tried to fix USA and was sabotaged on each step by the American oligarchs, simply because he rejected to join them, and worked independently as president of USA.
Now they seek revenge, work to humiliate him, slandering him on their TV stations, banning him on their internet platforms, and bribing corrupt American politicians to impeach him a week before inauguration.

Trump will be remember for his 'No', but our freedom to speak about it here on the internet also shows how powerful American oligarchs are, they are not afraid, they don't censor us, they don't care so much that they give us free and easy access to communication platforms, just because they know you can only talk and nothing more, no (re)action will ever be made. Trump simply pointed this out, and look how is he depicted.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.01.2021 - 14:29
What does your husband have to say about this?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.01.2021 - 16:05

literally who gives a shit
honestly i dont see why people obsess with politicians like people do with celebrities
its not like you crying about it will do anything lol
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.01.2021 - 16:18
 Dave (4dm1n)
Wr1tt3n by vampire master V, 23.01.2021 at 16:05

literally who gives a shit
honestly i dont see why people obsess with politicians like people do with celebrities
its not like you crying about it will do anything lol

Its a big deal because 1) its not just an attack on Donald Trump, its an attack on all of us who support him. And 2) if they can censor the President of the United States, they can literally censor anyone.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.01.2021 - 18:50
He did nothing wrong until global pandemic.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.01.2021 - 20:02

Okay, "Special person".... (His words)

Plus, the fella said to his supporters "don't vote by mail"... It was his fault he lost, he fucked up. Get over it.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.01.2021 - 22:44
Wr1tt3n by DeepFriedUnicorn, 23.01.2021 at 20:02

Plus, the fella said to his supporters "don't vote by mail"... It was his fault he lost, he fucked up. Get over it.

is that what your mom calls you?
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.01.2021 - 00:45
Wr1tt3n by Tribune Aquila, 23.01.2021 at 22:44

No, I'm quoting Donald, "Special people"...
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.01.2021 - 02:52
Wr1tt3n by Tribune Aquila, 23.01.2021 at 22:44

He encouraged his voters to vote in person. He didn't discourage them from voting. That's dishonest to say he did.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.01.2021 - 02:53
Wr1tt3n by Your Monkey, 23.01.2021 at 18:50

He did nothing wrong until global pandemic.

He went wrong by letting Fauci in. It is my understanding he did his best to diminish Fauci, and that the President was, in many ways, powerless to stop certain things.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.01.2021 - 19:41
 temp
Wr1tt3n by IWEARPINKPANTIES, 24.01.2021 at 02:52

He encouraged his voters to vote in person. He didn't discourage them from voting. That's dishonest to say he did.

He also encouraged people to raid the capitol lol.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
25.01.2021 - 08:43
The censorship of trump is one thing, but google and amazon fucking decided to kill parler because its dominated by conservatives. thats basically an attack on free speech.

basically, be conservative = be censored
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
25.01.2021 - 09:06
Wr1tt3n by Fatcheek, 25.01.2021 at 08:43

The censorship of trump is one thing, but google and amazon fucking decided to kill parler because its dominated by conservatives. thats basically an attack on free speech.

Also, incite violence = be censored
----
hi
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
25.01.2021 - 09:14
Wr1tt3n by soft goth avery, 25.01.2021 at 09:06

Why not censor Twitter then? Parler didn't encourage anyone to go to the capitol and riot.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
25.01.2021 - 09:45
 temp
Wr1tt3n by Fatcheek, 25.01.2021 at 09:14

Why not censor Twitter then? Parler didn't encourage anyone to go to the capitol and riot.

Dumbass, Twitter only needs to censor Trump. Trump also encouraged his supporters to raid the capital. Also why you even talkin bout America, you ain't even from America.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
25.01.2021 - 12:42
Wr1tt3n by temp, 25.01.2021 at 09:45

Wr1tt3n by Fatcheek, 25.01.2021 at 09:14

Dumbass, Twitter only needs to censor Trump. Trump also encouraged his supporters to raid the capital. Also why you even talkin bout America, you ain't even from America.

I wasn't talking about trump, I was talking about Parler being removed. wut u going on about xD
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.01.2021 - 07:52
As a left-leaning internationalist who finds Trump despicable (in particular, the utter disaster that has been his foreign policy), I am nonetheless forced to agree that the heavy-handed response of the big tech companies is a very worrying sign of the state of liberal democracy in the 21st Century.

There can be debate on the superficial question of what people should or should not be permitted to say in certain public spaces, but I think that one thing that all of us on both the left and right can agree on is that bloody information-communication technology corporations should not be the ones answering that question.

What I've noticed is an extremely alarming tendency for the key issues of our era to be settled basically by momentum instead of by public debate.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.01.2021 - 08:40
Wr1tt3n by International, 26.01.2021 at 07:52

As a left-leaning internationalist who finds Trump despicable (in particular, the utter disaster that has been his foreign policy), I am nonetheless forced to agree that the heavy-handed response of the big tech companies is a very worrying sign of the state of liberal democracy in the 21st Century.

There can be debate on the superficial question of what people should or should not be permitted to say in certain public spaces, but I think that one thing that all of us on both the left and right can agree on is that bloody information-communication technology corporations should not be the ones answering that question.

What I've noticed is an extremely alarming tendency for the key issues of our era to be settled basically by momentum instead of by public debate.

Utter disaster that has been Trump's foreign policy? You mean like the no win wars that Bush started, Obama kept going, and Trump helped stop? You mean all the new wars he didn't start, unlike both Bush and Obama? Obama started a good four wars on top of Bush's wars he kept going: Yemen, Libya, Syria, just to name a few.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.01.2021 - 10:47
Wr1tt3n by IWEARPINKPANTIES, 26.01.2021 at 08:40
Utter disaster that has been Trump's foreign policy? You mean like the no win wars that Bush started, Obama kept going, and Trump helped stop? You mean all the new wars he didn't start, unlike both Bush and Obama? Obama started a good four wars on top of Bush's wars he kept going: Yemen, Libya, Syria, just to name a few.

His China policy. Trump has made opposing China a central element of his foreign policy (or at least, his foreign policy as presented to the public). While I have nothing inherently against that - China is a serious threat to US interests - the way he's gone about doing that has been completely ineffective. Worse than nothing, even.

Whatever nonsense the "America First" people like Trump believe in, the days in which the United States was a fortress entire to itself is long in the past. The Old World (that is to say, Europe, Asia, and Africa) contains about 80% of the world population and 70% of its GDP, and with moves like the Belt and Road initiative China has made very clear their intent to rearrange diplomacy and economics in the Old World to put itself on top of a new world order. Needless to say, if China succeeds in doing this then the days of American economic and military superiority are numbered.

So what, exactly, has Trump done about it? Well, the major regional rivals containing China's military ambitions are India, South Korea, and Japan. India's been hit with punitive sanctions under the Trump administration and Trump's demands of more payment for protection from South Korea and Japan left these countries seriously questioning US intent in the region - to the point that Congress had to pass legislation forcing the government to maintain a certain number of troops there. Economically, as China pours money into the Canadian and Australian mining industries and puts up billions in euros to buy up major European ports and shipyards, Trump's antics have left these countries, the United States' traditional democratic allies, reeling in shock at the sheer fickleness of the US administration and Trump even got into a trade war with both Canada and the European Union at one point. Trump's hatred of international trade agreements, in particular, meant that China stepped in to draft some new ones - centered around itself, of course - and if the US wants African governments to stick to its side of the divide in what looks like a rapidly upcoming Second Cold War, maybe don't insult them on public television.

The Trump administration's "anti-China strategy", in other words, seems to mostly consist of throwing out its economic, political, and military partnership with the United States' traditional democratic allies, leaving a power vacuum that China seems increasingly happy to step into. "America First", to everyone who isn't an American, just means that they can't trust the US anymore and should go talk to someone else for diplomatic guidance, military protection, and economic security - like, say, China.

So much for containment.

I'd say that had Trump won a second term, that right there would have guaranteed a Red 21st Century.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.01.2021 - 11:19
Wr1tt3n by International, 26.01.2021 at 10:47

I'd say that had Trump won a second term, that right there would have guaranteed a Red 21st Century.

I'm just cringing at the fact that you said this.. talk about scared of china
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.01.2021 - 11:45
Wr1tt3n by International, 26.01.2021 at 10:47

Wr1tt3n by IWEARPINKPANTIES, 26.01.2021 at 08:40

His China policy. Trump has made opposing China a central element of his foreign policy (or at least, his foreign policy as presented to the public). While I have nothing inherently against that - China is a serious threat to US interests - the way he's gone about doing that has been completely ineffective. Worse than nothing, even.

China's political-economic system is not sustainable, which is supported by history. China has to pressure its own business moguls into submission. Just take a look at Jack Ma. It's obvious what happened there and it's obvious to any business person in China. Their system is backwards and will implode under pressure from international bodies that are disgusted by its immoral practices. Theft is no substitute for a system that fosters rapid innovation

What Trump did was great. It stirred China like a solution of some chemical... spread the chemical around until it neutralizes (until China neutralized into its default state as mentioned above). The more China must diversify and focus on strange elements of US foreign policy, the more its system is exposed and eventually when it defaults, the true measure of its system will be put to the test, and it is obvious that it will collapse
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.01.2021 - 12:10
Wr1tt3n by Tribune Aquila, 26.01.2021 at 11:45
China's political-economic system is not sustainable, which is supported by history. China has to pressure its own business moguls into submission. Just take a look at Jack Ma. It's obvious what happened there and it's obvious to any business person in China. Their system is backwards and will implode under pressure from international bodies that are disgusted by its immoral practices. Theft is no substitute for a system that fosters rapid innovation

I think the great success that China is enjoying in European markets for manufactured knick-knacks demonstrates that in the end, a cheap price tag will attract way more customers than any European or North American squabbles over "safety" or "consumer rights" or "intellectual property". Unless regulators start hammering at Chinese goods, Chinese exports will continue to boom, and regulators will only start hammering at Chinese goods if their respective governments tell them to.

If you want "international bodies" to start hammering away at China's unethical practices, disengaging from international diplomacy is probably a bad idea.

Wr1tt3n by Fatcheek, 26.01.2021 at 11:19
I'm just cringing at the fact that you said this.. talk about scared of china

Internal US government documents like the 2017 National Security Strategy shows that the Trump administration, unlike the Obama administration preceding it, considered China to be an irreconcilable adversary. If you do not believe that the United States needs to confront China's rising influence, then congratulations, that is in itself is in opposition to the Trump administration's stated motivations.

I don't comment on the wisdom of picking a fight with China, but when your government picks a fight and then proceeds to fail so utterly at actually damaging the supposed enemy, that is a mark of foreign policy incompetence.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.01.2021 - 12:43
It is funny how the "internationalists" are all about war. Somebody comes along and says end this never ending, no win wars, and they are called an "isolationist" or a "nationalist". I can't think of anything more isolationist than making war all over the globe.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.01.2021 - 13:29
Democrats in 2016: "The Election was rigged by Russia"
Media:
Republicans in 2020: "The Election is rigged"
Media: rEPubLICiANs AttEmptInG tO unDerMiNe OuR DeMORAcY aND oVerTurN tHE eLEcTION
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.01.2021 - 14:28
 Witch-Doctor (M0d)
Wr1tt3n by Fatcheek, 26.01.2021 at 13:29

Democrats in 2016: "The Election was INFLUENCED by Russia"
Media:
Media: rEPubLICiANs AttEmptInG tO unDerMiNe OuR DeMORAcY aND oVerTurN tHE eLEcTION

fixed that for you
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.01.2021 - 16:38
Wr1tt3n by Witch-Doctor, 26.01.2021 at 14:28

Wr1tt3n by Fatcheek, 26.01.2021 at 13:29

Democrats in 2016: "The Election was INFLUENCED by Russia"
Media:

fixed that for you

yeah, because the obvious implication of claiming that the election was influenced by Russia is that the results would not have changed... not. That is historical revisionism because you and all the other Michael Moores out there thought it was rigged
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd