‹‹ B4ck t0 Bugs
G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 3   V1s1t3d by: 31 users
20.04.2015 - 04:10
So, last few weeks I've been having issues with the game that I have never had before, I think it may be an issue with my pc but I have no idea where to start, and am posting here to maybe get some advice with what to do.

My computer broke a few months ago, so I've been forced to use a dodgy old Dell.

When I enter a game, it takes AGES to load the game+map.

Then when playing, I'll randomly get disconnected and have to reload the page, which takes probably 30-60 seconds and makes me miss a turn.

Or I will timeout with 1m on timer left and lose all my moves, causing me to die easily.

This never happened with my old computer, and I have no idea why its happening with this one.

Using Google Chrome, I have tried firefox but it is exactly the same. Yet, I can load facebook instantly at the same time I am timing out on the game. It seems like the connection to the atwar servers is incredibly slow for me. I have all my firewalls turned off etc.

Anyone have any ideas?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.04.2015 - 09:03
When you find the game or the site are not loading, visit this site http://www.websitenotworking.com/atwar-game.com.

If it tells you the site isn't working, it means it is experiencing the now-normal downtimes.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.04.2015 - 10:48
I kinda fixed it, spent a few hours going through the pc. Turned out my firewall somehow turned itself back on. Game running flawlessly now.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd