‹‹ B4ck t0 Bugs
G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 5   V1s1t3d by: 44 users
13.10.2012 - 17:38

I sent 9 bombers, 1 infantry to attack Tokyo. They killed it down to 1 unit, and then apparently decided that was good enough and decided to chill off to the side.

I unfortunately don't have a screen shot of the battle feed (I never check that thing. I didn't even see the issue in the city until after I clicked start turn)

Another bug is how, occasionally, my turns are undone. It's often suggested by other players that I need to end my turn earlier, in order to prevent this from happening, but it happens irregardless of when I ended my turn on occasion. I know of two very specific occasions in which I have had either none of, or almost none of, my moves go through, despite ending my turns early and them not being attacked at all (No turnblock). Many other times this has happened as well, but I don't remember if I had ended my turn early then or not.

In this exact same game as the Tokyo glitch, I had the city of Niigata not go through, despite not being hit, the city of Nanchang not go through, despite both having a wall and that wall not even being hit, the city of Shanghai being dewalled at the same time but not a single move going through in it, etc. What was even more interesting was that Not only did none of the troops move, but any troops built didn't even exist and had to be rebuilt next turn.

So, how long before the end of the turn did I send in my "End Turn" and not make a single other move? Two and a half minutes. This was beyond ample time for any lag to not impact anything.

I would really like to know about this second bug, as it's caused me to lose quite a number of games for absolutely no reason. If it makes any difference at all, it seems to happen to me exclusively in early-game, which is unfortunately when every single move makes even more an impact.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
13.10.2012 - 21:56
The first bug is very common and annoying.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
14.10.2012 - 06:02
The first bug most likely happened because your infantry didn't reach there because of turnblock or some other reason, then your bombers bombed, took it down to zero and then nothing captured it, then an extra neutral was added, they are added after battle phase.

The second bug was a connection problem, you losr connection before you ended turn and didn't regain it, or lost it again before the end of the turn
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
14.10.2012 - 07:18
 VRIL
Its the first turn so it must have been another reason than getting turn blocked,.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
14.10.2012 - 11:47
Wr1tt3n by nonames, 14.10.2012 at 06:02

The first bug most likely happened because your infantry didn't reach there because of turnblock or some other reason, then your bombers bombed, took it down to zero and then nothing captured it, then an extra neutral was added, they are added after battle phase.

The second bug was a connection problem, you losr connection before you ended turn and didn't regain it, or lost it again before the end of the turn

For the first one, it was turn 1 so there was no turnblock, plus there was an infantry left in the attacking forces afterwards.

As for the second, I never lost connection to the game and there was chat scrolling by constantly as this went on, which I even talked in myself and had no chat lag or anything.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd