G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 42   V1s1t3d by: 132 users

0r1g1n4l p0st

P0st3d by DoubleOsix, 29.08.2016 - 07:33
I have need to point at unjustice, I am talking about cw between enigma vs the bermuda triangle. Cw is deleted. I watched game and everything was legit. Lategame hammer and universalli were winning against heat check who was only mod online, and he is a member of enigma. Heat check rage quits and bermuda wins, but cw is deleted without trace and enigma didn't lost elo.
I have these pictures http://prntscr.com/cblax3 http://prntscr.com/cblb49 which confirmes and game had a lot of spectators who can confirm this.
I just want to enigma lose elo, because that elo decides their position, which they lost, fairly.
I also want your opinion about abusing mod powers.
30.08.2016 - 13:02
Wr1tt3n by O.G., 29.08.2016 at 14:11

'Honestly this happened to us before vs noobs clan and we never got our elo this game did not count due to the same bug or restart of servers why should yours count while ours didnt?'

Nice reasoning u must be really smart

Nice ignoring what he said after that.

If you want this cw to count pm admins and work it by them if they decide to give it to you its their choice.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.08.2016 - 13:12
Why hasn't a BT member made a thread, instead of you DoubleO, an EC member? It is completely unrelated to your clan.
The thread is cancerous to the extreme. Pavle of course commenting on how Enigma has 3 mods and think we're unstoppable while conveniently ignoring SM and how he was part of it. That, and he apparently can't count since there are 4 mods in here (Cthulhu wants love too you know!)
Heat and gow already said BT won, its just that they want admin intervention since he and gow don't want to give a free win by leaving which is pretty reasonable. You wouldn't do it either. DoubleO idk why you felt the need to be to make a public thread, instead of contacting a neutral moderator or even Sun but nice job. You've really displayed your ability to poke your nose into things that don't concern you. You could even have sent those ss onwards to BT, contacted Enigma leaders by PM/pr, but noooo.

This is a cry for attention. Don't oblige him any more than you have.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.08.2016 - 13:47
Wr1tt3n by Permamuted, 30.08.2016 at 08:17

Wr1tt3n by klevis, 30.08.2016 at 07:37

Once upon a time.....dude get a life aw is just a game. None gives a fuck who is mod or what can they do.

youre so wise.

after you
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.08.2016 - 15:08
Wr1tt3n by Darth., 30.08.2016 at 13:12

Why hasn't a BT member made a thread, instead of you DoubleO, an EC member? It is completely unrelated to your clan.
The thread is cancerous to the extreme. Pavle of course commenting on how Enigma has 3 mods and think we're unstoppable while conveniently ignoring SM and how he was part of it. That, and he apparently can't count since there are 4 mods in here (Cthulhu wants love too you know!)
Heat and gow already said BT won, its just that they want admin intervention since he and gow don't want to give a free win by leaving which is pretty reasonable. You wouldn't do it either. DoubleO idk why you felt the need to be to make a public thread, instead of contacting a neutral moderator or even Sun but nice job. You've really displayed your ability to poke your nose into things that don't concern you. You could even have sent those ss onwards to BT, contacted Enigma leaders by PM/pr, but noooo.

This is a cry for attention. Don't oblige him any more than you have.

Hold on I think you're forgetting some facts:

1) Conversation already took place between BT and ENIGMA, and as you can see neither of the sides could agree to a solution. BT members are also participating in this thread (See Goden and Dbacks reply, also other BT upvotes in this thread).

2) There's ELO involved here, therefore this is also our (and whole community) business my friend. Right now MK would be in #3 place if the game was correctly registered. If ENIGMA didn't had lost to Ionia this game would also have set #2 place. You can't ask us to sit down and let this happen.

Osix might haven't put it in the best way, but his intentions are targeting a real issue which you shouldn't dismiss as a 'cry thread'. Rather than that focus on the problems that could happen for letting admins handle this out:

Wr1tt3n by clovis1122, 29.08.2016 at 10:23

I can understand the preference of formalities rather than a 'quick-and-dirty' solution.

But as a player that has been waiting half year to get his seasonal badge fixed, I can tell you that the problems will complicate more if you wait for admin's interception. The first thing is that we don't know when they will be available for this, and if the season happens to end (2 days left) and the game result to be definitive for 2nd place, then admins will have more work fixing the score and the badges. Ultimately it could never get to happen if admins are busy / forget to do it.

Admins got a lot of things to do. I'd rather solve the problem without their presence than to add another thing to their TO-DO list. But of course that's just my approach.

In case this serves anything, when I calculated the ELO won/lost it was +-18.8. If Enigma were to give a win to Bermuda now it would'be 17.8. Just 1 ELO difference.

Wr1tt3n by Kraigg, 30.08.2016 at 01:22

Bottom line is the missing CW should be registered quickly (actually immediately ) after the issue otherwise it's a complete mess given how elo works... all cw elo results after that one are inaccurate, not just these 2 clans but any other cwing them
so imo waiting for admin to do something while it s 2 days away from end of season and they are on (permanent?) holidays isnt gonna do the trick
cheers
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.08.2016 - 15:48
Wr1tt3n by clovis1122, 30.08.2016 at 15:08

-cries-

Clovis, instead of winning in public, where none of this belongs, get your ass on your chair and pm an admin to fix this bug, that would actually be something constructive from you. Yw.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.08.2016 - 16:00
Wr1tt3n by RaulPB, 30.08.2016 at 15:48

Wr1tt3n by clovis1122, 30.08.2016 at 15:08

-cries-

-whines-

Thanks for the advice raul, is very helpful from you indeed.

I'll give you another as return: when you don't have anything constructive to say, don't comment. It only makes yourself looks bad.

P.S: From my understanding at least 5 different players had tried to contact admins. With 0 results given.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.08.2016 - 18:26
Wr1tt3n by clovis1122, 30.08.2016 at 16:00

Thanks for the advice raul, is very helpful from you indeed.

I'll give you another as return: when you don't have anything constructive to say, don't comment. It only makes yourself looks bad.

P.S: From my understanding at least 5 different players had tried to contact admins. With 0 results given.

Constructive part from my post: contact admins.

Constructive part from your post: some one else (not you) has tried.

I see... that's very constructive from you wait for his answer, hire a programmer for aw or simply buy the game from amok and ivan. There's nothing else to add to this discussion, not even you.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.08.2016 - 20:59

He keep commenting the thread for the sake of it

Hopeless...

To everybody reading, the valuable discussion is in the page 1 of this thread.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.08.2016 - 21:22
Wr1tt3n by Darth., 30.08.2016 at 13:12

Not giving an opinion because I personally dont care (to tell the truth lol) but its okay to analyze things that don't personally affect you. It is good as a community to realize what is wrong and what is right (not saying anything in this thread is right or wrong) so in a way this thread promotes discussion about this topic which can be used as a precedent for other instances if this happens again.

Let them and let others make threads as long as it is constructive and clear which this one is.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.08.2016 - 04:35
If the same thing happened back in the day between say mk and illyria, the loosing clan would have given the elo back 5 minutes after, no questions asked. New generation of players are all acting like albanians.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.08.2016 - 23:49
Wr1tt3n by clovis1122, 29.08.2016 at 10:23

and if the season happens to end (2 days left) and the game result to be definitive for 2nd place,

gg changes of admins fixing this are closer to 0% so I'd rather give this as a dead case.

Graz Enigma for #2, wish it was more deserved but hey it was very fun playing with yall
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
01.09.2016 - 00:16
Wr1tt3n by Khal.eesi, 31.08.2016 at 04:35

If the same thing happened back in the day between say mk and illyria, the loosing clan would have given the elo back 5 minutes after, no questions asked. New generation of players are all acting like albanians.

Lao can fix this ! To bad he failed fixing you khal.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd