Http://afterwind.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=57
>- This way we can do "internal" CW's

http://afterwind.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=44
>vs BiteMe Too! +36 2d ago
>vs BiteMe Too! +39 3d ago
>vs BiteMe Too! +42 3d ago

Seriously, guys? "Internal CWs"?
----
PCCTS Knights Templar | Anti Muslim | Anti Jihad | Anti Cultural Marxist | Anti Nazi | Anti Racist | Pro Monocultural | Pro Mono-Capitalism | Pro European | Pro Conservative |ï"¿ Pro Nationalism | - This is not hate, this is LOVE for our
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.06.2011 - 12:11
Yeah. I'm with you on this one lronail. BTW why did you changed from Biteme?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.06.2011 - 12:38
 YOBA
Wr1tt3n by Prokwu, 23.06.2011 at 12:11

Yeah. I'm with you on this one lronail. BTW why did you changed from Biteme?

Because of that feel when no GF ;__;
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.06.2011 - 14:24
It's because BiteMe! is too terrible to play against real coalitions like Kanker.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.06.2011 - 14:29
 Zol
We've played 4 times against each of BiteMe and Kanker (lost 4 vs kanker and won 1 lost 3 against BiteMe!). And played Assassins like 8 times. (3 wins 5 losses)

and seriously this again? i allready answered this in coalitions forums...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.06.2011 - 04:21
Nice farming.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.06.2011 - 11:08
Wr1tt3n by Zol, 23.06.2011 at 14:29

We've played 4 times against each of BiteMe and Kanker (lost 4 vs kanker and won 1 lost 3 against BiteMe!). And played Assassins like 8 times. (3 wins 5 losses)

and seriously this again? i allready answered this in coalitions forums...

I actually like you guys, you are a nice coalition, not retarded like Assasins and all, but creating second coalition for "internal CWs" is CP farming. You can just have a team match.
----
PCCTS Knights Templar | Anti Muslim | Anti Jihad | Anti Cultural Marxist | Anti Nazi | Anti Racist | Pro Monocultural | Pro Mono-Capitalism | Pro European | Pro Conservative |ï"¿ Pro Nationalism | - This is not hate, this is LOVE for our
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.06.2011 - 21:03
 Zol
Fine i'll repeat myself

At the time of creation, NO coalitions played cw's anymore. they were all hugging their cp and pissing their pants.

Luckily Kanker got made at the same time, so that contributed to wake the coalitions up a little. This was something both us and Kanker (i believe) wanted to change.
Yeah sure, u can call it farming, i don't really care. We have a policy to play the top 5 evenly anyway. We're not giving them any extra cp over the others. As for anyone whining about it, play us :P Just because we're not as good as some of the other coalitions, shouldnt mean we can't play them. That's the primary reason for so few cw's anyway, people hogging their cp like it means something. To those coalitions, i say: grow some balls and play

So: we're rewarding active "top" coalitions that do cw's by letting them play us (a weaker opponent). Just look at all those retarded coalitions up there.. 3-4 are active out of the top 10? and Dutch Pride and GDI are only there because we and /int/ have played them recently.

So sure, we'll keep playing BiteMe! and Kanker. We'll play anyone. anytime. Problem? :P Then come at us bro

Personally i think the whole coalition ranking system needs a major revamp. Inactive coalitions should get a major penalty for not playing cw's.

BiteMe!, Kanker Elysium, Dutch Pride, Assassins, G.D.I, /int/ and BiteMe Too! are the only ones actively seeking out cw's. U.L.A.P. seems to have been tired of listening to everyone moaning about them not playing. hopefully they will wake up too. Rest are a waste of space.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.06.2011 - 21:15
I agree that we should have more coalition wars. but just let me remember you Zol, that coalitions where made before the CW's system and their reason of existance is not only to play against other coalitions.

Anyway, I don't consider that BiteMe Too! is farming, for the reasons already explained by Zol.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.06.2011 - 23:08
 Zol
I know Pinheiro, but those coalitions havent got cp either. u need to actually play a cw to gte listed with cp all i'm saying is, it's pretty silly to have all these inactives sitting high in the listing and not playing any cw's. It's kinda misrepresenting. All i'm asking for is a drop in cp over time, for inactivity. can't be that hard to manage. the timers are all there, allready.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.06.2011 - 23:15
All I read is SP farming, nigz.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
25.06.2011 - 11:21
 Zol
Stfu troll
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
15.07.2011 - 00:49
Nigz is offensive.
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
18.07.2011 - 20:24
Wr1tt3n by Dream, 15.07.2011 at 00:49

Nigz is offensive.

ur offensive... and ya, coalitions weren't originally made for warring, they were made to have fun... now, I also agree that there should be a slight penalty for not having cw's... maybe a 1% loss per week of not having them?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
04.10.2011 - 11:57
Cow12
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Well it's me, Cow.
I'm totally shocked by that Pinheiro. We had a long conversation two days ago and I really thought there would be no more problems at all. I always thought you're a totally ok guy, but I can't unerstand what you did here.
As what I heard you banned my account (and the other ones) with the explanation that we would farm our second coalition. Well see: We fought 3vs3 with six different players, Aristo asked me to play absolutely serious and this was what I did. There is ABSOLUTELY no difference between this two and any other coalition war, especially no difference to the fights BiteMe! did vs. BiteMe2 (expect for the fact that they fought bt2 5 times). Even Guest agreed with me in this and that you behaved absolutely wrong by banning us. I NEVER GOT BANNED, as long as I play this game, NEVER had any problems with a mod before the think with takeanap, which is solved now, NEVER was involved in any action not compatible with the Afterwind rules, NEVER trolled anybody. You know about this. Everybody does.
Banning me was the absolutely most fucked up thing you could ever do Pinheiro. I'm so disappointed can't even put it into words. That is some serious shit you did there Pin. You even managed to make ME think that you're absolutely biased.
Just check your post above (it's no farming), it's disgusting Pin, really disgusting.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
04.10.2011 - 13:04
It's funny how Aristosseur is trying (and actually succeeding) to manipulate other players with lies to go against the mods.

I will point out the differences that were obviously not mentioned by Aristosseur.

1 - It weren't two CW's, but actually three, since the coalition Fruit is Manly also had one (and the only so far) CW with Solunae Penticus. That game, by the way, was actually a 3v2, since Aristosseur was logged into two different accounts in the two coalitions, and left the game after the first turn. After this episode, the main players involved (Fruit and Aristo, leaders of Solunae) were warned about it.

2 - "Coincidentally" the two CW's Solunae Penticus had with PC Mothers happened after Aristosseur received a punishment and refused to cooperate with the mods.

3 - Did Aristosseur told the others he was the one playing that game with Connoisseur, an account that, by the way, wasn't his in the first place?

I won't be arguing about anymore decisions on this. If you want to know why have you been punished, you should ask the same player that calls me "biased" about the true. How can you believe a player that seems to doesn't care about his coalition mates, since he showed that he can easily dismiss or kick anyone from Solunae Penticus if that helps him with his "crusade" against the mods?
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
04.10.2011 - 13:07
2nd point doesn't make any sense, I've CW'd you after I got muted from global, tin foil hat?
It was known it was me obviously, and the account was given to me. I can't see any proof PC mothers' 2 CW was farming. Because in that case you better ban Dutch Pride too, we played them 2 times in a row as well, me, iDake and Sixstars. Actually in 1 cw against solunae we almost killed stomach.
Solstrand was in both coalitions and the legit CW you claim above wa against Hugo +2 BT members with Solstrand (member of both coalitions) +2 BT2 members.
Still biased.

3-1
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
04.10.2011 - 13:14
banhappy
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Before you went HUEHEUHEUEH I NO ARGUE I BANS U
I was gonna edit with this, meant for a d/c report in 1st cw:
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
04.10.2011 - 13:19
This is enough, you clearly want to create a "war" about it. The other players involved can send me a PM so I can give further explanation. Thread closed.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd