G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 3   V1s1t3d by: 38 users
20.08.2011 - 18:32
I have been here for two day's and cant find any casual games for beginners. The game list has openings for games in progress where a begineer does not stay alive for more than one turn. I cant really learn anything about gameplay in two minutes, and there is really nothing inbetween 2 min and 24 hours. This is not a very freindly place for noobs. Noobs are just bait for more advanced players.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.08.2011 - 19:36
There is a beginners lounge, that is unfortunately usually empty. Just keep playing and trying. Don't ally spam, but pick out one or two players to strategically ally yourself with. With a few friends taking over the world is made much easier.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
21.08.2011 - 01:32
Yes, Just as Bill says keep poking around lobbies, try to limit your alliance requesting to minimum as you wont learn much from having an alliance with all the player in the game. Try to ask some one that happens to be a high rank and you think preforms well to school you a little bit and teach you the ways of playing AW, sooner or later you will be able to hold you own and develop strategic ways on how to go about things in given situations in a game.Im not saying to go into the game and ask people for help right away, try to play a few games and settle in learn all the countries that make good money in a scenario you play most frequently say for Example Europe, learn the top 5 countries that make the most each week, this will give you a good idea on what you might want to capture ahead of time. Take small steps like this to get better.Im sorry if i confused you with my comment sorry if its all over the place.You will get better soon enough, dont worry all the "pro" where once clueless noobs too : )
~Meehow
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd