G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 4   V1s1t3d by: 41 users
16.01.2012 - 19:14
CCFlawless
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
First off, I would like to state that I'm new to Afterwind.

I don't know if this has been suggested, or has been thought about, but I would like to put it out there as a topic anyway.

I think the game would be more realistic if weather can be added to the game-play in afterwind. When I say weather, I mean: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. In winter, there is a possibility of snow and freezing temperatures thus it will cost more money to purchase troops and it will decrease the distance that the troops can travel. In summer, hurricanes (depending location) may occur and kill off some of your troops. Also in the summer, it may rain but troops will cost less money and the distance of the troops will increase. I'm really focused on winter though.

What does the rest of the Afterwind community think? I'm new and thought this might make the game a little more fun because I've been playing for a couple days and I can see how the game can get boring really quick.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
16.01.2012 - 19:42
Im not sure if you've read any of the other suggestions, but that seems almost impossible to impliment from what Amok and Ivan have told us so far.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
16.01.2012 - 19:53
It has been suggested before
http://www.afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1886

and elsewhere as weather. Its an interesting suggestion, but as Vin says Amok has said it is too difficult and time consuming to implement.

Thanks for the suggestion though, great to see new players involved
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
18.01.2012 - 04:03
 Ivan (4dm1n)
Too difficult and will add a lot of unnecessary micromanagement (something we try to avoid). Also, this is the modern world, weather hardly affects armies anymore in any significant way, except financially.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd