G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 53   V1s1t3d by: 257 users

0r1g1n4l p0st

P0st3d by MovieScout, 21.01.2012 - 09:32
All About Kosova

There is a new patch in AfterWind. We like it. It's really good. You are add some miny-tiny countries. But the powerfull point is, you remove the KOSOVO like it isn't a country. Our clan is will not tolerate this. Kosovo is an independent country.

There is so much Serb people in AfterWind, we know it. But there is so much another people in AfterWind too. If you don't care our ideas or if you don't understand our ideas, this is will be bad for everyone. Think it, there is a real country. It's INDEPENT! And another country take it for no reason in this game. It is bullshit right?

Make your choise. We want the KOSOVO!

Red Army Of Castle's Peoples
26.05.2012 - 12:14
caiupi
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
To solve this problem is really simple.
On wich country is afterwind register? Where you pay taxs?
UK. Good. UK have know kosovo so you have to preserve the status of Kosovo. I read over here something really stupid like there are a lot of serbian people and have a lot of influence. Are you killing me?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.05.2012 - 22:23
Why are the United States, Russia, Canadia and China split into several congruent-but-potentially-hostile territories?
Why isn't Taiwan called China?

In short, why have Russia, Canadia, China and the United States been Balkanized?

And why haven't the people of China, the United States, Canadia and Russia said something about it? I've heard something crazy, like there aren't a lot of Chinese, Canadians, Americans and Russians to complain.

And why isn't the UK split into England, Scotland and Wales?

I imagine that "gameplay" might be given as the reason, but how relevant is gameplay, anyway? We're talking about Nationalizm and Pride here!

Canadia, Russia, America and China are countries and they deserve to be UNITED.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.05.2012 - 22:47
Wr1tt3n by Strategos, 26.05.2012 at 22:23

Why are the United States, Russia, Canadia and China split into several congruent-but-potentially-hostile territories?

In short, why have Russia, Canadia, China and the United States been Balkanized?

And why haven't the people of China, the United States, Canadia and Russia said something about it? I've heard something crazy, like there aren't a lot of Chinese, Canadians, Americans and Russians to complain.

I imagine that "gameplay" might be given as the reason, but how relevant is gameplay, anyway? We're talking about Nationalizm and Pride here!

No. No. No. No. I played Afterwind in the days where they were United, and the game was more broken than it is now.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.05.2012 - 23:39
Wr1tt3n by Garde, 26.05.2012 at 22:47

No. No. No. No. I played Afterwind in the days where they were United, and the game was more broken than it is now.

I believe he was using large amounts of sarcasm. Unfortunately, on the internet it's hard to tell the difference between sarcasm and bad ideas...
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.05.2012 - 23:46
Wr1tt3n by goodnames679, 26.05.2012 at 23:39

I believe he was using large amounts of sarcasm. Unfortunately, on the internet it's hard to tell the difference between sarcasm and bad ideas...

I never know what to believe with this guy, he usually sounds schizophrenic.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.05.2012 - 00:55
Wr1tt3n by Garde, 26.05.2012 at 23:46

Wr1tt3n by goodnames679, 26.05.2012 at 23:39

I never know what to believe with this guy, he usually sounds schizophrenic.

It was sarcasm, but only to a degree -- it is a rhetorical strategy. If it is about gameplay, then obviously my proposal is ridiculous. If it is about nationalism, I imagine that Canadian, Russians, Chinese and Americans might legitimately register a complaint.

Good thing I left out the part about the UK being England, Scotland, Wales and (arguably) Northern Ireland.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
28.05.2012 - 01:17
So many people want Kosovo back... Maybe this should be in the next update.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.05.2012 - 17:55
Yesth moar kosovo in the next update
----
Wr1tt3n by NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
21.09.2012 - 00:28
Qu0t3:
Wr1tt3n by Deray YG, 06.02.2012 at 21:54

Wr1tt3n by DURRHUNTER, 06.02.2012 at 21:33

well if they made it yugolslavia then all hell would break loose with them and SRBs. strategically it doesnt matter cause the city and what not is still there, it makes no difference

It makes all the difference Dur. Imagine if this happened to Jamaica and it was given to Cuba or Mexico ect. It would piss me off to the max. And if you can't feel how it is through my way lets just say USA was taken out and given to China or something.

Hm you got something really wrong for someone who support so hard independent Kosovo and of course don't have any Albanian connections with it.
1. Before Serbia in 12th century control over Kosovo & Metohija had Byzantine Empire and first Albanian independent country is created in 28 November 1912.
After 1389 Serbia lost Battle of Kosovo against Ottoman empire and Ottomans started entering in that part of Balkan until when 1867 last ottoman soldier left.

So I don't know what you wanted to say Who, from what country and in what year took Kosovo and gave it to Serbia?!!

But if you want to compare by virtual example it would be more correct lets say Latin Amerikan's decide to get independent in USA where they are mostly highly populated (even they have their own countries) and United Russia,EU,China support them and do it by force (reason peace in world). The way USA citizen would feel is how Serbia is feeling.
(sorry if I insulted some Latin American by this, not on purpose).

Wr1tt3n by Deray YG, 28.05.2012 at 01:17

So many people want Kosovo back... Maybe this should be in the next update.

Lol you say that like there is 10000posts before you fighting hard for that cause. That's simply not correct here people come to enjoy strategy not to help creating Greater Albania and this can come like shock to you but some care about it as much you care for Butan.

Wr1tt3n by Bueno, 22.01.2012 at 10:25

Wr1tt3n by Ivan, 21.01.2012 at 10:54

Perhaps you also want South Ossetia, Abkhazia, Transnistria, Palestine and other half-recognized territories? Look, personally I support Kosovo and wish them the best with their "being own country" thing, but the line has to be drawn somewhere and we need to have some standards if we don't want to get involved in politics (we really don't).

Now, cool down and let's have a reasonable and objective discussion, rather than being all emo about it.

(Every American and German textbook speaks of Kosovo, every map has it, everyone knows it. That war in 2008 really meant something. At least remove Kosovo fully from the map, and merge Palestine with Israel if we are not including countries with only 40% of the world behind them. You could hold a vote as well, but I think the only people who really do not want Kosovo is the Serbs. But like you've stated previously, Afterwind is non-political, so removing Kosovo is all up too you).

Well of course USA and Germans draw maps with it their politics are biggest supporters of its independence especially Germany who will if they don't (mostly all others)?
And what war in 2008? Serbia don't have army on K&M from 1999 but that period when Albanians Self proclaimed independence sure look like war for Serbs witch houses were burned in that time.

Trivia:
In Kosovo live Albanians and Serbs native Kosovar's don't exist. 2. Kosovo language don't exist its Albanian or Serbian. 3. Albanians are the only people in world who have 2 countries. Kosovo isn't economic independent. Kosovo don't have its own independent hundreds years old literature and culture like Serbia have about it. Kosovo can't make it's own some big independent decision without approval of USA or some EU countries.

So I don't know why someone would support independent Kosovo except if he is Albanian related when so little things make it looks like a country.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
21.09.2012 - 16:16
Wr1tt3n by KengurBGD, 21.09.2012 at 00:28

*snip*

Then why not let Kosovo start it's only history...?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
21.09.2012 - 20:35
Wr1tt3n by Garde, 21.09.2012 at 16:16

Then why not let Hawaii continue it's own history ?

Or maybe this is not good answer because Albanians already have their own country outside of Kosovo & Metohija region. So let's say

Why not let Chinese take California and start its own new History than? In mean time destroying and damaging monuments, graveyards, churches and changing names of city's and places to chinese language, removing everything what is proof who existed there for hundreds of years (in american case less). Because that is Serbs situation today in Kosovo & Metohija.

Its not the financial thing of losing this much area what hurts Serbia and its people the most but destroying part of its culture that's why Serbs protested with saying "Kosovo & Metohija is the heart of Serbia". You see in couple of hundred of years nobody will care about political problems today, only what will left are cultural object of some nation and today when some uneducated Albanian kid burn church with books that are over 800 years old just to prove he is loyal warrior of Islam, nobody with any kind of money can revert that.
And this all happens after 1999. when Serbian government left the region and KFOR took control and continues today...

In my opinion it doesn't matter if its Islam,Christian, Egypt, American, Indian... all cultural building should be protected regardless of politics because its not just history of one nation but whole human kind.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
21.09.2012 - 22:14
Wr1tt3n by KengurBGD, 21.09.2012 at 20:35

Wr1tt3n by Garde, 21.09.2012 at 16:16

Then why not let Hawaii continue it's own history ?

Or maybe this is not good answer because Albanians already have their own country outside of Kosovo & Metohija region. So let's say

Why not let Chinese take California and start its own new History than? In mean time destroying and damaging monuments, graveyards, churches and changing names of city's and places to chinese language, removing everything what is proof who existed there for hundreds of years (in american case less). Because that is Serbs situation today in Kosovo & Metohija.

Its not the financial thing of losing this much area what hurts Serbia and its people the most but destroying part of its culture that's why Serbs protested with saying "Kosovo & Metohija is the heart of Serbia". You see in couple of hundred of years nobody will care about political problems today, only what will left are cultural object of some nation and today when some uneducated Albanian kid burn church with books that are over 800 years old just to prove he is loyal warrior of Islam, nobody with any kind of money can revert that.
And this all happens after 1999. when Serbian government left the region and KFOR took control and continues today...

In my opinion it doesn't matter if its Islam,Christian, Egypt, American, Indian... all cultural building should be protected regardless of politics because its not just history of one nation but whole human kind.

No, it's not. The population of Kosovo doesn't like Serbia, and your country is tyrannical for forcing them to stay with you. I don't care if it has a broad history or serbianism, if it doesn't want to be a part of Serbia, than don't force it to be.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.09.2012 - 03:07
Wr1tt3n by Garde, 21.09.2012 at 22:14

No, it's not. The population of Kosovo doesn't like Serbia, and your country is tyrannical for forcing them to stay with you. I don't care if it has a broad history or serbianism, if it doesn't want to be a part of Serbia, than don't force it to be.

What about non-albanian population what doesn't want to be part of some new fake country is it alright to force them?

Serbianism what kind of expresion is that?

Tyranny would be if Serbian forbided Albanians to go to school or to speak their own language publicly. But Serbia never done that or restrain Albanians movement they could come to Kosovo &Metohija (what was encouraged by Tito) and if they don't like it for some reason leave it as they want, nobody forced them to stay there! But taking some part of land so it can became part of your country (great Albania) is totally another thing.
NLA Albanian terrorist group, what operated on Kosovo & Metohija in 90's, in 2001 attacked Macedonia so some of areas where Albanians are majority can secede from the country. NATO stopped conflict fast because it had no interest in that region and new war in Macedonia would destroy already made propaganda about Albanians as victims.

Also Gardevoir tell me answer to this:
1. In Iraq some guy bomb with IED American Humvee and kill couple of soldiers.
2. In Kosovo & Metohija some NLA member put bomb under police car and kill Serbian police officers.

Would you call this situations acts of terrorism or acts of fight for freedom?
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.09.2012 - 11:32
Wr1tt3n by KengurBGD, 22.09.2012 at 03:07

What about non-albanian population what doesn't want to be part of some new fake country is it alright to force them?

Tyranny would be if Serbian forbided Albanians to go to school or to speak their own language publicly. But Serbia never done that or restrain Albanians movement they could come to Kosovo &Metohija (what was encouraged by Tito) and if they don't like it for some reason leave it as they want, nobody forced them to stay there! But taking some part of land so it can became part of your country (great Albania) is totally another thing.
NLA Albanian terrorist group, what operated on Kosovo & Metohija in 90's, in 2001 attacked Macedonia so some of areas where Albanians are majority can secede from the country. NATO stopped conflict fast because it had no interest in that region and new war in Macedonia would destroy already made propaganda about Albanians as victims.

2. In Kosovo & Metohija some NLA member put bomb under police car and kill Serbian police officers.

Then change the borders so the serbian pop. is still part of Serbia. I honestly don't give two shits about terrorism, military, and police officers anymore, so your final argument is invalid.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.09.2012 - 20:24
Wr1tt3n by Garde, 22.09.2012 at 11:32

Wr1tt3n by KengurBGD, 22.09.2012 at 03:07

Then change the borders so the serbian pop. is still part of Serbia. I honestly don't give two shits about terrorism, military, and police officers anymore, so your final argument is invalid.

this happens all the time.....
for example: mexico-american war.....
mexico lost territory againts usa and what happen to the mexican people?....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats why Gardevoir is right, if the non-albanian population hate kosovo, they can leave the country. lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kosovo is independent, maybe is a puppet country like israel,manchuria,etc. but as a independent country it deserves to be on the map.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.09.2012 - 15:55

I don't care if it has a broad history or serbianism

Well Gardevoir most of times you don't care or give a shit about anything when you have to present some valuable argument. So if you don't care about anything why so many replies, why even bother discuss so much this thread?
You would save me and you alot of time and forum space if you would simple write:

"I Gardevoir support independent Kosovo and would like to see it on Afterwind. I don't care how wrong is it to be independent so don't ask me for explanation or arguments I have personal reasons to support it that's it. "

Wr1tt3n by Tundy, 22.09.2012 at 20:24

this happens all the time.....
for example: mexico-american war.....
mexico lost territory againts usa and what happen to the mexican people?....
Thats why Gardevoir is right, if the non-albanian population hate kosovo, they can leave the country. lol
Kosovo is independent, maybe is a puppet country like israel,manchuria,etc. but as a independent country it deserves to be on the map.

This wasn't Albania-Serbia war where Albanians conquered Kosovo and Serbia lost war. This region is taken from Serbia and now given to Albanians by NATO. The point was that Serbia army leave region ,what Serbia objected hence bombardment,and than

UN - Took administration of K&M to provide equal protection to Serbs and Albanian without picking SIDE obliged by signed 1244 resolution what guaranty that Kosovo& Metohija are still part of Serbia

KFOR (Nato) -Pure force with soldiers to ensure security on Kosovo & Metohija.

In 2008 Albanians on their own declared itself an independent state and now UN (what Serbs support) lost all its power in Kosovo and KFOR(nato) what Albanians support took all power.

Also KFOR is now getting replaced with Albanian police man and soldiers so paradox is that when Serb get killed he have to go ask Albanian policeman for help that's why in Kosovo 0% Serbian murders are solved.

I would say Mr.Socialist you are right if NATO just said officially "we are strong and we can do what ever we want no matter civilians collateral damage" but they claim all this actions are for peace without economic-military strategic goals.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gardevoir didn't said if non-Albanian don't like life on Kosovo they should leave and even if he tried to say something like that he would be wrong, isn't more logical that if Albanian don't like life in some Serbian region they should return to Albania and not take its part for itself ?

NATO unusual actions on Kosovo are justified by saying that they will make it more multi-ethnic and if last non-Albanian now left it, it will be 99.9 Albanian and it would show that official task -fight for peace and justice is fail from start.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Puppet country or not you cant compare it to Israel, because it isn't even close independent as Israel is.
Kosovo don't have many things that mark other independent countries it doesn't have economic production for its basic needs as independent state so its quite dependant on USA and EU(Germany) tax payers money. Even Serbia still spend millions on it.
So basically it will be independent until NATO have interests it to be. Its not UN member etc, etc.
----------------------------------
Outside what is right and wrong and from neutral point facts what concerns Afterwind is that most countries in world don't recognise Kosovo as independant state. Its not UN member and Kosovo is much more dependable than it is independant, and it dosn't have many characteristic what independant countries have.

So from neutral point there is no reason to be independent in Afterwind.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.09.2012 - 18:48
Wr1tt3n by KengurBGD, 23.09.2012 at 15:55

*snip*

If a group of people wish for themselves to be separate, than so be it. Do it under conditions that both sides can agree on. If neither side can agree, than the middle-man will decide based on both stories. Serbian Kosovo can stay Serbian, Albanian Kosovo can become Albanian, and true Kosovo can be Kosovo.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.09.2012 - 11:20
Wr1tt3n by Garde, 23.09.2012 at 18:48

If a group of people wish for themselves to be separate, than so be it. Do it under conditions that both sides can agree on. If neither side can agree, than the middle-man will decide based on both stories. Serbian Kosovo can stay Serbian, Albanian Kosovo can become Albanian, and true Kosovo can be Kosovo.

Well that is some sane proposal, even this means that Serbia still lose their own territory and Albanians don't it is still somewhat neutral proposal in what Serbs get something and Albanians get something.

The only problem Gardevoir is that your proposal is totally invalid.

Why, well you see for 10 years there are diplomatic talks about this and we have 3 sides:

1. Albanian - they want to be independant as much as possible or to make Albania bigger with Serbian territory.

2. Serbian - They want to save sovereignty of their state as much as possible.

3.Middle-man(as you say) - have 50x stronger force and decide what is good for him and others.

So naturally democratic talks are like this both sides lose something and wins something, in this case Serbia propose to lose some power in region and make Albanians have more autonomy and Albanians get more power and don't get independent so Serbia can protect its sovereignty.

But in this case talks are just for TV, Albanians wants everything without losing everything and why wouldn't they when middle-man say sure.

Serbia propose any kind of talks where Serbian don't lose its sovereign and Albanians get much more power but don't get everything with independence DENIED
http://rt.com/news/kosovo-serb-genocide-nikolic-372/

Serbia propose that Serbian police help in protection of Serbian population of Kosovo - DENIED
so thing like this stop happens over and over http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/19412/46/ of course Albanian police never capture bad guys.
Most civilians in NATO countries are uninformed about this coz even you search hard you will not see much news like this on BBC or CNN.

Serbia propose that UN and KFOR administer security on Kosovo and not Albanian police because it's unreal when some non-albanian female get raped or kid killed while going to school to ask Albanian police for help. - DENIED
ps that same Kosovo security is filled with terrorist from KLA what killed Sebs 10years ago its not like KLA people just disappeared.

Serbs on Kosovo asked to let them keep their serbian parallel institution because they can't realize all their god given human rights in albanian institutions - DENIED
They still exist but now Serbia get blackmail with political and economic actions like it cant join EU while it supports its own people on Kosovo. Mostly Germany put conditions like that.

Serbs propose that only 15%borders that are between Kosovo & Metohija and rest of Serbia be administrated by Serbs and KFOR so Albanians can't cut Food and other supplies to non-albanian civilians when and how they want - DENIED
This question was open when Kosovo send special force ROSA unannounced to this border crossings to demonstrate force.
After that in winter 2011 there were mass protest on north Kosovo where all civilians got onto the streets Man,women children and blocked paths for KFOR and said they will remove them when they stop supporting Albanian military actions they will not just watch how every day situation is worst for them.
http://www.tanjug.rs/news/21937/north-kosovo-serbs-to-stage-peaceful-protests.htm
http://rt.com/news/kosovo-serbs-nato-clashes-764/

Unfortunaly in some western media on start is said that criminals create barricade with goal to take KFOR god given right of freedom of movement lol. In few days news was corrected.

So why officially middleman support diplomatic talks with rest of world (Russia,China,Brasil,Spai etc,etc) when it don't want them to succeed. http://www.voanews.com/content/un-urges-serbia-kosovo-talks/1492544.html

Why don't say to rest of world hey we are strong and we do what we want.
Well history is written by the victors, and USA governmen officially care very much about freedom and justice for people also EU care very much for civil-rights so in future in history books and wikipedia it will not be written: "middle-man tyrannically just decided what he wants" but in 50 years will be written "Its shameful what happened but its not our fault talks failed."

Basically Serbian position is very bad in this Albanians-Middle man-Serbia talks when we don't include official nonsense "priority is peace,stability etc"

Because:

Albanian side offer to Middle Man free Serbian land, uncontrolled military space for biggest military base in Europe (USA cant get that anywhere in EU) , puppet state, all of Serbia resources on Kosovo for exploitation like one of biggest mine in world of lignite and others lead, zinc, nickel, cobalt etc, and special conditions when entering in business that's why american politicians already started business there and don't want it ruined because some stupid civil rights talks example are Kosovo's telecom most profitable company in Kosovo bought by Albright Capital Management (Madeleine Albright), for oil in Kosovo is interested Wesley Clark etc.

And Serbia of course in this position can't offer stuff like free albanian land etc.

So as neutral foreign observer you have 3 choises:

1. Support Albanian KLA, and hard one-sided solution by USA and Germany

2. Oppose the current situation and support search for equal fair solution as you think it is for bought Albanians and Serbs

3. Support Serbia with its cause that foreign people in someones country can live in that country with same rights like native ppl but if they like the place cannot take it for themselves with terrorism.

I am not sure are you Gardevoir in 2. or 1. group.

Trivia:
1. USA and Germany have already many laws about foreigners and their rights. Its not easy to become citizen of USA or Germany. USA is biggest supporter on fight against terrorism and have many laws like foreign flag cannot be put in public without also showing same size USA flag next to it. And Serbian who have much more relaxed laws about foreigners do gets criticised in albanian situation.

2. Because due globalisation this can now happen in many places in world what happen in Kosovo. That's why USA explained this is "special case" and if any people in world do what Albanians did here, it will be considered as act of terrorism and not supported by USA. (South Ossetia example)
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.09.2012 - 14:09
Wr1tt3n by KengurBGD, 24.09.2012 at 11:20

*snip*

First off, please stop throwing walls of text at me, it's quite uncomfortable. Secondly, the Middle-man usually knows best. The Middle-man cannot be tampered or corrupted, if he is, than he is no longer the Middle-man. I know you're Serbian, and I know you have ecstatic pride for your country, but Kosovo simply does not want a part in that, and you have to accept that. If you keep denying it, one day Vojvod. will try and secede as well, and then Belgrade, then derp, then kebab etc etc. If you can't show respect for those who disagree with you, than you shouldn't be angry at those who don't agree with you.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 15:08
Kosovo = fake country.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
03.10.2012 - 08:25
Wr1tt3n by Garde, 24.09.2012 at 14:09

*snip*

First off, please stop throwing walls of text at me, it's quite uncomfortable... If you can't show respect for those who disagree with you, than you shouldn't be angry at those who don't agree with you.

Maybe, just maybe, they'd be respectful if you didn't say total arrogant crap like this.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
03.10.2012 - 14:51
Wr1tt3n by Gking19, 03.10.2012 at 08:25

Wr1tt3n by Garde, 24.09.2012 at 14:09

*snip*

First off, please stop throwing walls of text at me, it's quite uncomfortable... If you can't show respect for those who disagree with you, than you shouldn't be angry at those who don't agree with you.

Maybe, just maybe, they'd be respectful if you didn't say total arrogant crap like this.

Arrogance occurs when the verbal opponent refuses to show a click of understanding or thoroughly frustrates the other conversing partner, giving a sense of false superiority due to the former's lack of knowledge or overwhelming pride on a specified subject at hand. In other words, you feel a sense of superiority when the person you're talking to acts like a nimrod, leading to the same outcome for yourself.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
03.10.2012 - 17:22
Wr1tt3n by Garde, 03.10.2012 at 14:51

Arrogance occurs when the verbal opponent refuses to show a click of understanding or thoroughly frustrates the other conversing partner, giving a sense of false superiority due to the former's lack of knowledge or overwhelming pride on a specified subject at hand. In other words, you feel a sense of superiority when the person you're talking to acts like a nimrod, leading to the same outcome for yourself.

But Gardevoir, all of his points were valid, well thought out, and he even provided a few outside sources to back up his statements. While all you have done is say 'People who don't like it can leave'. He has refuted all (two) of your arguments and you have done nothing to defend your points. So, you really have no reason to feel any sense of superiority over him.

Also a complaint about walls of text coming from you is absolutely hilarious.

Back on topic: Kosovo really shouldn't be touched by the devs at all. It is obviously a very sensitive issue with the people involved and neither side is willing to give in to the other. Ivan and Amok don't have to (nor should they) choose a side in this since no matter what is decided someone will be unhappy with the decision. This topic should be dropped and ignored from this point on so everyone can go back to enjoying the game we come here to play.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd