获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 9   谁浏览过: 72 users
09.02.2012 - 19:08
Samnang
账户已删除
Afterwind is a game with much potential, but not enough recognition. Too few people know about this great, free game.

I go to Singapore periodically to visit family, and I was there last week. While there, I saw a flyer in a gaming store about advertising with a poster in the shops. For only 10 SPD a month (almost $8, or 11 Euro) I could hang a poster in the gaming store, as well as various arcades. Singapore is a very diverse city, and an ad for Afterwind would appeal to many different demographics. Singapore has one of the largest malls in the world as well.

Here is the only problem: I cannot design a poster. If anyone would be so kind to make one (in photoshop, or any other computer program), I will cover the monthly cost to hang the posters. (the posters will be printed on legit poster paper, it won't be just printed paper).

Any help is appreciated. Together we can help Afterwind grow.
载入中...
载入中...
09.02.2012 - 19:36
I would if i had any artistic capability im doing a drawing of Ares the god of war that will probably make me fail the class so yeah i could make a really simple one thats it
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
载入中...
载入中...
09.02.2012 - 19:50
Samnang
账户已删除
Not asking for too much here..but if the mods would support this like they had with the Afterwind Art contest, it would do well
An announcement, or possibly a sticky of this thread?
载入中...
载入中...
09.02.2012 - 20:08
Then ask Admins for a pic from the Art Tourny
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
载入中...
载入中...
09.02.2012 - 21:37
I would try this here in DFW but then again I still have no idea how to resize images and am mostly broke.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
载入中...
载入中...
10.02.2012 - 01:52
 Ivan (管理员)
作者: Guest, 09.02.2012 at 19:50

Not asking for too much here..but if the mods would support this like they had with the Afterwind Art contest, it would do well
An announcement, or possibly a sticky of this thread?

I would be happy to design something - not sure if I have time for something really elaborate, though. What would be the size? A3?
Btw, I've been to Singapore twice - definitely one of my favorite cities. Amok was there as well last year.
载入中...
载入中...
10.02.2012 - 17:56
作者: Ivan, 09.08.2011 at 02:38

Thanks everyone, the contest is now closed. Here are the results:

1st place
TheCowboyWarrior [ Image ] - excellent work, looks like a professional poster.

2nd place
Snighpor [ Image ]

3rd place
Andaluziaball [ Image ]

4st place
FaLLeNxH3R0ESx [ Image ]

5st place
Theobot - I didn't appreciate all the WW2/nazi imagery and ripping off images from other games, but I liked your enthusiasm.

I also enjoyed the contributions from the premium members - Fruit, Stomach Ulcers, Ketzer, Ironail, TNball, allotment. Thanks for participating!

Rewards and trophies for everyone!

Erm...
载入中...
载入中...
10.02.2012 - 19:29
Lol dont choose mine
----
载入中...
载入中...
10.02.2012 - 21:31
I wish I entered that when it went on.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!