G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 5   V1s1t3d by: 95 users
27.08.2017 - 08:22
Just saying this here since a lot of people don't seem to get this and come up with excuses.

When you are playing a duel against me / a cw against me, you are expected to tie if a dc happens within the first 5 turns and you can't prove that it's a fake dc or at any point in the game as long as i can produce proof of legit dc or a bug happens in either t1 or t4 preventing me from doing my turn and I can prove it in screenshot.

Also, respect all failed/wfed walls t1 if they in my territory / are three unit walls with a clear intention to protect a city. If you intend to wf bigwall, please inform me beforehand.

Please do not serbwall or rewall in cws. Since people do not seem to understand this, I'll redefine them here.

Rewalling is the act of moving a wall out and replacing it.
this is rewall

Serb walling is when you kill a wall and wall in its place.

If you serbwall/rewall/fail to respect wall/fail to respect dc or bug, you are by cw/duelling me, agreeing to have the cw deleted.

Anyone has a problem with fair play, please contact me so i am aware of it (please note that i will wf you t1).
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.08.2017 - 08:54
Wr1tt3n by LukeTan, 27.08.2017 at 08:22

fail to respect dc, you are by cw/duelling me, agreeing to have the cw deleted.

Anyone has a problem with fair play, please contact me so i am aware of it (please note that i will wf you t1).

How can you respect a dc, in a tie? and what if u were 99.99% wining even without the dc?
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.08.2017 - 09:26
Wr1tt3n by Davy Jones, 27.08.2017 at 08:54

Wr1tt3n by LukeTan, 27.08.2017 at 08:22

fail to respect dc, you are by cw/duelling me, agreeing to have the cw deleted.

How can you respect a dc, in a tie? and what if u were 99.99% wining even without the dc?

Regarding the first part, there are already methods to tie. If you're referring to a duel when i dc, we can always ask mods to delete afterwards. That's what this thread is for after all, so that people don't claim that 'deleting duel isn't mentioned in the official rules, thus i dont have to delete'

Regarding the second part, there's no choice for this, there will have to be negotiation regarding it and sent to the mods (i make a habit of recording all i do nowadays) if no solution can be reached. I'm not setting laws here anyway, i'm just setting a rough guideline to prevent people from coming up with all kinds of random bs to waste my time.

EDIT: People think that me asking mods to delete duels/cw is a personal matter, i can guarantee you that it isn't.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.08.2017 - 19:13
Nobody cares
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
28.08.2017 - 02:36
I lold
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd