G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 6   V1s1t3d by: 124 users
15.02.2011 - 20:31
I get slaughtered in every single game I play. Every time even when I have the advantage and superior numbers I still lose. I don't know why. Today I was Pacific NW America and lost to someone next to me who was far weaker. It's like this everytime I can't catch a break it seems like.

:/
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
15.02.2011 - 20:40
Well, diffrent stratageys and units can help. Infantry is best used as defense, tanks are best used as offense. If your more of a neutral attacker, and not a pvp, try perfect defense as your stratagey, with perfect defense, you can take all the nutrals you want, and stay protected from your foes, but be cautious, your atk. drops when using PD. If your more of a pvp player, try tank general, with tank general you can use powerful land units, tanks, with extra atk., but less def. Bombers are good for raiding citys, but do not "capture" citys, so use them as "raiding" units so you can send in infantry to capture it later.
Another note, it doesn't matter how many troops you have, what matters it the atk./def. ratio. Say you have 10 tanks with 100atk. 25def., your opponent has 10 infantry, with 25atk. 100def. Now, your tanks are going to be a fair match against the infantry, but it seems that the higher the defense in a attack, the more chance you have surviving that attack, if yourthe attacker on the other hand, you obviously want more attak, but keep a good defense for when its there turn for attack. There are also "stealth" units you can unlock as you become a higher rank, these can be used to secretly sneak into an opponents country/region, or plan sneak attacks on your opponents units/citys. If you need any "advanced" tips or mumbo-jumbo, check out the faqs page, here:
http://afterwind.com/home/faq.php
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
15.02.2011 - 20:42
Http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=225
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
15.02.2011 - 20:47
Wr1tt3n by Fgw_wolf, 15.02.2011 at 20:42

Hmm, this thread could work as well. @Fgw_wolf, By the way, if you want to hotlink a url, just put [ url ](no space in between [ and url) in front of the url(no space) and [/url] after (no space). Example, Http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=225
or if you'd rather just press a button, press the UBB codes button when posting, and click the icon 5th from your right, it looks like earth with a file icon.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
15.02.2011 - 21:00
Wr1tt3n by Garde, 15.02.2011 at 20:47

Wr1tt3n by Fgw_wolf, 15.02.2011 at 20:42

Hmm, this thread could work as well. @Fgw_wolf, By the way, if you want to hotlink a url, just put [ url ](no space in between [ and url) in front of the url(no space) and [/url] after (no space). Example, Http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=225
or if you'd rather just press a button, press the UBB codes button when posting, and click the icon 5th from your right, it looks like earth with a file icon.

Well its something to look at for now, we don't have that many indepth guide's for strategies, although I'll go find the thread we started with them in a second. Here we go http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=213
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
16.02.2011 - 02:28
Well, I find it a bit hard to get started in this game. Naturally you lose a few, or a few more games (like me) if you just registered. The thing is, you have to learn from those defeats, see where your enemy breached through, what units he used ect. A little talk with them is also sometimes helpful to get some tipps. Learning by doing.

Something I'd suggest is to have Sentry-Planes over all important regions/keypoints to detect Stealth-Units early enough. Those Marines can be a real pain in the ass.

The few topics posted here have also some usable tipps, though not much content.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd