G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 4   V1s1t3d by: 58 users
16.08.2021 - 06:09
I've played a lot of war simulation games before, i have about 200 hours in Hearts of Iron 4 and i've played most other paradox games, but something i dont understand in this game is the unit upkeep. I make a bunch of units and i try to find a way to increase how much money i have but it never works, whenever i try to use banks it never helps. Do i just need to keep my army's small?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
16.08.2021 - 06:20
 Mobster (M0d)
Wr1tt3n by Rxbbit, 16.08.2021 at 06:09

Unlike HOI4 you don't improve your homecountry that much here. Your homecountry is just kinda like your beginning base in the classical world map of atWar. In order to get a better income, you gotta expand to your weakest neighbors that will at least pay off your efforts to take them.

And you don't have to keep your army small, you can just spam the cheapest units just to make a bigger army than your opponents. Imperialist or Perfect Defence(as strategy) infantries for example.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
16.08.2021 - 08:09
 brianwl (4dm1n)

Also, try a practice game in which you take small cities with high income so you can see a more dramatic example of how the economy : unit up keep works. Take "Amsterdam" and "Brussels" (high income cities that only require a small army to conquer). You will notice your income will be relatively high, with a low upkeep for the small army. In this game, large standing armies that aren't actively taking territory will be an enormous drag on your income.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
16.08.2021 - 08:28

I've played a lot of war simulation games before, i have about 200 hours in Hearts of Iron 4 and i've played most other paradox games, but something i dont understand in this game is the unit upkeep. I make a bunch of units and i try to find a way to increase how much money i have but it never works, whenever i try to use banks it never helps. Do i just need to keep my army's small?

Unit upkeep is just like resources your troops is consuming, in this game it consume some amount of cost depends on unit type.
Bank reduces the upkeep of only those troops that are in the city exactly in which you have made bank.
to increase your income you should expand, look for the high income countries like France, Germany etc, you can find this information by clicking on country.
While you are expanding always remember to take capital first by capital I mean the star icon city so you can have reinforcement as well as income.
If you can not expand for some reason try to make 1 stack and merge it with your general, if you have bought premium you can purchase that upgrade if not then ignore this line.

If you further have any question feel free to use "Help chat" some one will direct you as long as he is active.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd