G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 25   V1s1t3d by: 81 users
11.03.2022 - 22:10
I have a bunch of protocoins I purchased some time ago that I never used and I'm looking to use them so I feel like my money hasn't been wasted.
So if anyone has a map/scenario they play a lot and would like promoted nows your chance to mention it. I'll probably just choose 3 random from whatever's listed and promote them. So choose whatever map you want i'll promote it for 30 days
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
11.03.2022 - 23:27
 Sid (4dm1n)
Wr1tt3n by Black Vortex, 11.03.2022 at 22:10

I have a bunch of protocoins I purchased some time ago that I never used and I'm looking to use them so I feel like my money hasn't been wasted.
So if anyone has a map/scenario they play a lot and would like promoted nows your chance to mention it. I'll probably just choose 3 random from whatever's listed and promote them. So choose whatever map you want i'll promote it for 30 days

I understand if you want to promote scenarios and stuff, but if you want other options, Dave is giving money to Ukraine relief charities when you donate PC to him.
https://atwar-game.com/news/news.php?news_id=366&page=&message_id=

Hope you're doing well!

(Alternatively, you're always welcome back to the team if you want to promote maps again).
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 08:37
 Zoe
By donating money to Ukraine you are indirectly prolonging an unwinnable war and causing more suffering for the Ukrainian people. Only donate to charities that have proof that they do not use said funds for weapons.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 10:01
 brianwl (4dm1n)
Wr1tt3n by Zoe, 12.03.2022 at 08:37

By donating money to Ukraine you are indirectly prolonging an unwinnable war and causing more suffering for the Ukrainian people. Only donate to charities that have proof that they do not use said funds for weapons.

So nations like US and Canada donate weapons right?
So they want to prolong war right?
So the US and Canada want to cause more suffering for the Ukranian people?

Sounds about right... (not even being ironic or sarcastic ♥)
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 10:25
 Zoe
Wr1tt3n by brianwl, 12.03.2022 at 10:01

Ukraine must be freed from its current oppressive government. Anything that comes out of Ukraine is debunked within 48 hours. Oh also, I wonder why Zelensky was in the pandora papers. Any ideas?
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 10:47
Ukraine as a democracy was making huge strides to join NATO, as did the Baltic republics and the countries that were formerly under Soviet influence, the problem is that if it joined NATO it became unassailable so Russia decided to join NATO. 'invasion.

Ukraine's problem is not weapons or the government, her problem is Russia which is a dictatorship and wants Ukraine to become a dictatorship under its control

Selling arms to Ukraine does not prolong the agony, a long resistance coupled with sanctions is the only thing that can force Russia to stop the invasion and save Ukraine by leaving it a democratic country
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 10:57
Wr1tt3n by brianwl, 12.03.2022 at 10:01

Just another proxy war
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 11:23
 Dave (4dm1n)
Wr1tt3n by Zoe, 12.03.2022 at 10:25

Ukraine must be freed from its current oppressive government. Anything that comes out of Ukraine is debunked within 48 hours. Oh also, I wonder why Zelensky was in the pandora papers. Any ideas?

One of my former employees was Ukrainian, living in Kiev. I remember him telling me, 2-3 years ago, how all they (the Ukrainian people) wanted was for Russia to leave them alone and stop meddling in their country. I believe him.

Say what you want about the Ukrainian government (no government is perfect), but I still don't think they deserved to be invaded.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 11:27
 brianwl (4dm1n)

... I wonder why Zelensky was in the pandora papers. Any ideas?

it's interesting Zelensky is named along with Royal Family members and a host of other world leaders from east, west and mid-east.

No ideas about why Zelensky is named... but i have to wonder why this is the second 'leak' from the same group.

This isn't actually a 'leak' imo... heads would have rolled with the Panama papers, never to be seen again if it was an actual leak... the most probable reason, until i have more data, is that this is just a 'notice' to the public (shmucks and chumps who vote, pay taxes, you know, ordinary average folks) to say hey - we the Royal Family, and top elite, are just letting you know we are breaking our own rules, so if you're going to do something, do it now... otherwise, we own all of you from now on if you keep buying into our corrupt financial system - since we told you, came clean, and you still pay us and bow down to our 'currency' ...

There are other possibilities, but i give this the highest probability atm, maybe around 50%, with other possibilities divided among the other 50%.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 11:37
 brianwl (4dm1n)
Wr1tt3n by sirivann, 12.03.2022 at 10:57

Just another proxy war

That too, but i think there's more to it than that. Russia already had consent from US and China beforehand (years beforehand) - legitimate proxy wars are more substantial.. this is one side invading, and the other side(s) sitting on the sidelines shouting and booing, maybe throwing some rocks on the field.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 11:59
Wr1tt3n by brianwl, 12.03.2022 at 11:37

Wr1tt3n by sirivann, 12.03.2022 at 10:57

Just another proxy war

That too, but i think there's more to it than that. Russia already had consent from US and China beforehand (years beforehand) - legitimate proxy wars are more substantial.. this is one side invading, and the other side(s) sitting on the sidelines shouting and booing, maybe throwing some rocks on the field.

Far from one sided, one sided was USA involvment in iraq libya etc etc. this is first time in a shitload of years where sanctions are applied to a invading country or heavy monetary funds and military weapons are sent so openly to the resisting side as well id say (even though we all know they are doing it more to fuck russia then to help ukraine else they wouldent have baited ukraine so hard and for so long).

Im very shocked that people are somehow suprised that cities get bombed and civilians die in war, when we got several cities in middle east that have been left basicly in rubbles xD

that being said i agree that the ones that will reap most out of this will be usa and china
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 12:48
Wr1tt3n by Sid, 11.03.2022 at 23:27

Wr1tt3n by Black Vortex, 11.03.2022 at 22:10

I understand if you want to promote scenarios and stuff, but if you want other options, Dave is giving money to Ukraine relief charities when you donate PC to him.
https://atwar-game.com/news/news.php?news_id=366&page=&message_id=

Hope you're doing well!

(Alternatively, you're always welcome back to the team if you want to promote maps again).

I appreciate that offer, also considering the charity I did donate already and may consider doing so again tbh. Though I thought it might be worth seeing if anyone wanted anything promoted
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 12:51
Also, it would be kind of cool if we can remain on-topic for this thread. Original topic wasn't even related to this and one reply suddenly derailed entire topic lol
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 13:10
Wr1tt3n by Black Vortex, 12.03.2022 at 12:51

Also, it would be kind of cool if we can remain on-topic for this thread. Original topic wasn't even related to this and one reply suddenly derailed entire topic lol

It's 2022, everything has to be about Ukraine, even when it isn't.
----
Someone Better Than You
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 13:46
Wr1tt3n by Black Vortex, 12.03.2022 at 12:51

my bad <3
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 13:54

Dave has a very strong financial incentive to keep this war going as long as possible. It's quite likely that PC funds are being funnelled directly to Chechen rebels to stoke further conflict in the south, thus diverting attention from Donbas to Russia's southern flank. For every dollar donated towards Ukraine, atwar gains 0.16 users according to statistics. So, every $1000 donates brings in ~160 players. Among these, many of them purchase premium and stay a long time. atwar is part of the military industrial complex. The community needs to wake up
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 13:55
 Zoe
Wr1tt3n by Dave, 12.03.2022 at 11:23

One of my former employees was Ukrainian, living in Kiev. I remember him telling me, 2-3 years ago, how all they (the Ukrainian people) wanted was for Russia to leave them alone and stop meddling in their country. I believe him.

Say what you want about the Ukrainian government (no government is perfect), but I still don't think they deserved to be invaded.

What about people living south of the Dnepr? People living in Kyiv weren't aware of the massacres happening in Odessa and Donetsk. No country erupts into civil war unless there is something severely wrong with it. Kyiv was relatively peaceful compared to what was happening in the south of the country. There's a full documentary about what the Ukrainian army did after the 2014 coup overthrew Ukraine's democratically elected president.

I definitely do feel bad for the citizens of western Ukraine, but the same logic also applies to Russians in southern Ukraine but this war would've never happened if they just accepted Russia's security demands or at least talked it out.

I'm not that much into conspiracy theories, but I definitely do think it is a bit weird that there's a huge war in Europe a year into Biden's term when his failures started to come into light. Of course I don't like Trump either but the current US government seems sketchy. I think they purposefully ignored peace talks so they could blame their economic failures on Russia and try to create a "rally behind the flag" effect. The US seems to be a sinking ship at this point in time, economically speaking. Also, Biden is getting destroyed in approval polls. He's a career politician and I definitely do believe he could go great lengths to secure votes. He basically had the coronavirus failures, failed promises, inflation and everything else swept under the rug in one day with the war.

Oil and gas also seemed to be increasing months and months before this war even started. In Australia, EU and in the US governments were panicking when asked about inflation and gas prices. Now they have an excuse. I truly believe that if you don't have someone in the White House cooperating with Russia, North Korea and Iran, you're just asking for more wars.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 14:24
Wr1tt3n by Zoe, 12.03.2022 at 13:55

Wr1tt3n by Dave, 12.03.2022 at 11:23

What about people living south of the Dnepr? People living in Kyiv weren't aware of the massacres happening in Odessa and Donetsk. No country erupts into civil war unless there is something severely wrong with it. Kyiv was relatively peaceful compared to what was happening in the south of the country. There's a full documentary about what the Ukrainian army did after the 2014 coup overthrew Ukraine's democratically elected president.

I definitely do feel bad for the citizens of western Ukraine, but the same logic also applies to Russians in southern Ukraine but this war would've never happened if they just accepted Russia's security demands or at least talked it out.

I'm not that much into conspiracy theories, but I definitely do think it is a bit weird that there's a huge war in Europe a year into Biden's term when his failures started to come into light. Of course I don't like Trump either but the current US government seems sketchy. I think they purposefully ignored peace talks so they could blame their economic failures on Russia and try to create a "rally behind the flag" effect. The US seems to be a sinking ship at this point in time, economically speaking. Also, Biden is getting destroyed in approval polls. He's a career politician and I definitely do believe he could go great lengths to secure votes. He basically had the coronavirus failures, failed promises, inflation and everything else swept under the rug in one day with the war.

Oil and gas also seemed to be increasing months and months before this war even started. In Australia, EU and in the US governments were panicking when asked about inflation and gas prices. Now they have an excuse. I truly believe that if you don't have someone in the White House cooperating with Russia, North Korea and Iran, you're just asking for more wars.

Why is any of this even relevant to the topic
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.03.2022 - 15:25
 brianwl (4dm1n)
Wr1tt3n by Black Vortex, 12.03.2022 at 14:24

Why is any of this even relevant to the topic

Good point... was guilty myself of responding ( i was quoted, so i usually respond, but it is off topic.)

I'll clean it up on request of the thread creator, as always ♥

(oh, lol - that's you) pm me if you want and i'll delete the derailing posts.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
18.03.2022 - 12:25
Well, a week passed and no comments in relation to the topic so I'm just gonna promote maps I think are worth being promoted. I would've rather promoted a game people enjoy playing so it would be worth it vs something people may not play. But no one commented so not much I can do in that regard
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
18.03.2022 - 13:58
Do sexy 1v1 scenario
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
18.03.2022 - 21:11
Wr1tt3n by Black Vortex, 18.03.2022 at 12:25

Well, a week passed and no comments in relation to the topic so I'm just gonna promote maps I think are worth being promoted. I would've rather promoted a game people enjoy playing so it would be worth it vs something people may not play. But no one commented so not much I can do in that regard

lord of the rings fourth age, warhammer dawn of chaos reforged and wars of religion id recomend
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
18.03.2022 - 23:55
Wr1tt3n by sirivann, 18.03.2022 at 21:11

lord of the rings fourth age, warhammer dawn of chaos reforged and wars of religion id recomend

Too late, I already went and spent the pc's on something else cause I assumed no one would actually respond
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.03.2022 - 01:32
Wr1tt3n by Black Vortex, 18.03.2022 at 23:55

Too late, I already went and spent the pc's on something else cause I assumed no one would actually respond

its all good
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.03.2022 - 14:59
Wr1tt3n by sirivann, 19.03.2022 at 01:32

Wr1tt3n by Black Vortex, 18.03.2022 at 23:55

its all good

I'll get more pc's then promote those as well still since it's a genuine recommendation, ty siri
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd