Yes you are right they are inflated
I dissagree
I do not know
Yes they are but I like it this way
None of the above

T0t4l v0t3s: 74
19.03.2022 - 17:06
 Alex
Like, every fucking time i see an ~r7,~r8 thats a player who made his account in the recent years and not someone from like 2014, i notice most of the times that they just cant do the basics. They can barely wall, sometimes they just dont move their units t1, they give up easily after 1 failed battle, never wallfuck and if they arent complete trash they most of the times play trash strategies like blitzkrieg 9/10 times
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.03.2022 - 18:34
Mods should apply SP multipliers to individuals and not just maps to make ranks a more standardized reflection of skill. For example, on world map if a high rank is known to be trash (reasonably speaking), then he should gain half of the SP he would normally get. Their rank could also be reduced manually from time to time
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.03.2022 - 18:56
Wr1tt3n by Tribune Aquila, 19.03.2022 at 18:34

Mods should apply SP multipliers to individuals and not just maps to make ranks a more standardized reflection of skill. For example, on world map if a high rank is known to be trash (reasonably speaking), then he should gain half of the SP he would normally get. Their rank could also be reduced manually from time to time

Mods have nothing better to do than police the subjective skill level of every single player in the game, I guess.
----
Someone Better Than You
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.03.2022 - 23:06
Taking into game consideration with other similar platforms, our ranks aren't meant to show skills. Our in-game levels prove how long the player has been playing, subsequently also showing how much "experience" the player has. Although, yes, this does not always imply that the higher the rank, the better the skill. Then again, multiplayer games such as let's say, Tetris.io where I've already breached lvl 100+ yet still isn't fast enough to reach the S ranks.

Another example is the game I'm currently playing, World of Tanks Blitz. I already have more than 4 of the highest Tier vehicles that take months of grinding and require high skill scaling. Yet playing below the 5th tier sometimes ends up with me fucking badly.

I do not think it's right to force a competitive numbering system towards casual players or those who are not interested in Competitive Atwar just so they can embarrass themselves with almost no elo while those who are at the highest gain enough ego to fight the guardians of the galaxy.
----
Tender is the Night...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.03.2022 - 23:18
Wr1tt3n by Hibiki Verniy, 19.03.2022 at 23:06

Taking into game consideration with other similar platforms, our ranks aren't meant to show skills. Our in-game levels prove how long the player has been playing, subsequently also showing how much "experience" the player has. Although, yes, this does not always imply that the higher the rank, the better the skill. Then again, multiplayer games such as let's say, Tetris.io where I've already breached lvl 100+ yet still isn't fast enough to reach the S ranks.

Another example is the game I'm currently playing, World of Tanks Blitz. I already have more than 4 of the highest Tier vehicles that take months of grinding and require high skill scaling. Yet playing below the 5th tier sometimes ends up with me fucking badly.

I do not think it's right to force a competitive numbering system towards casual players or those who are not interested in Competitive Atwar just so they can embarrass themselves with almost no elo while those who are at the highest gain enough ego to fight the guardians of the galaxy.

i agree fully in the end rank has and always will mean shit, this game relies heavily in expierence and even then their will always still be those that no matter how much expierence they get, they still wont be able to micro or predict their enemies tactic etc.

That being said i do think that the tutorial needs improvement, so more of the atwar basics which us older players impart like proper walling, no wfing etc gets taught right away to new players. That way they arent treated as piranas when they come to main lobby fresh outa begineers doing things that are seen very negatively by the older comunity..
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.03.2022 - 04:54
 Mobster (M0d)
I've never seen a proof of this speculation.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.03.2022 - 10:25
 Alex
Wr1tt3n by sirivann, 19.03.2022 at 23:18

i agree fully in the end rank has and always will mean shit, this game relies heavily in expierence and even then their will always still be those that no matter how much expierence they get, they still wont be able to micro or predict their enemies tactic etc.

Yes everyone agrees that individual skill isnt based around your rank but when you see a rank 7-8 or even 9 sometimes and you are like "ok i will give him a chance" and he ends up not being able to even move his units t1 or he cant make regular triangle walls, let alone layers of walls or just goes blitz no matter what even if he is playing a map where his units can reach everything even with iron fist, its just frastruating, i dont expect them to perform like the rest of us who play certain maps for tens and hundred of times, but i at least expect the basics from them, i dont think anyone disagrees.
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.03.2022 - 15:45
You forgot one of the most important options: "Rank is irrelevant."
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.03.2022 - 22:52
Wr1tt3n by RaulPB, 20.03.2022 at 15:45

Yes we should let r2 play against r15
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.03.2022 - 22:53
 Nero
I agree. I've been thinking that the ranks should go 1-100, with the ability to prestige or something. Every prestige can give you a new shield or other customizations.
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.03.2022 - 23:03
I agree.

Wr1tt3n by Nero, 20.03.2022 at 22:53

I agree. I've been thinking that the ranks should go 1-100, with the ability to prestige or something. Every prestige can give you a new shield or other customizations.

Hi I am Nero!
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.03.2022 - 23:57
Wr1tt3n by Alex, 20.03.2022 at 10:25

Wr1tt3n by sirivann, 19.03.2022 at 23:18

Yes everyone agrees that individual skill isnt based around your rank but when you see a rank 7-8 or even 9 sometimes and you are like "ok i will give him a chance" and he ends up not being able to even move his units t1 or he cant make regular triangle walls, let alone layers of walls or just goes blitz no matter what even if he is playing a map where his units can reach everything even with iron fist, its just frastruating, i dont expect them to perform like the rest of us who play certain maps for tens and hundred of times, but i at least expect the basics from them, i dont think anyone disagrees.

indeed
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
21.03.2022 - 09:53
Rank is meant to show time invested. It was never a representation of skill.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
21.03.2022 - 12:57
I noticed that a lot of R7/8 don't know about hotkeys. Yet it's crucial to wall. It's urgent to include hotkeys in the tutorial
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.03.2022 - 10:30
Atwar needs a university of sorts with resources and professors teaching people how to play.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.03.2022 - 11:39
Wr1tt3n by Snowffyy, 22.03.2022 at 10:30

Atwar needs a university of sorts with resources and professors teaching people how to play.

That should be Sun Tzu's job. But unfortunately the only time he teaches us anything is in the tutorial. And even there, he's total shit and barely teaches us anything. He's a horrible teacher. We need more of him, if you know what I'm saying. We need him to pop up across games. Instead of having to read details of how TBs work, Sun Tzu should be an interactive figure that teaches us that shit, like in the tutorial but better.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.03.2022 - 11:46
Video tutorials should be the norm for advanced basics. It should be easily available to find.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.03.2022 - 13:06
Wr1tt3n by Johnny., 20.03.2022 at 22:52

In what way is your sentence related to the topic of this thread?
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
11.06.2022 - 09:56
Wr1tt3n by Johnny., 20.03.2022 at 22:52

Wr1tt3n by RaulPB, 20.03.2022 at 15:45

yes it should be like this and need a tactics teacher.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd