G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 31   V1s1t3d by: 64 users

0r1g1n4l p0st

P0st3d by Croat, 22.05.2022 - 14:00
This is probably the most cringe duel season ever with bunch of dumb cringeboys farming 400 Elo only on 2-6 ranks (read Lone Wolf), dodging any duel except feeding clanmate (read Bosnjak), being retard and acting literally the same as them (Pavle) and rest of 'not in mood now' gays.... You are all competitive as my shit, painted in black when I drink dark coffee. Competitive trophy, while playing everyone who is not competitive, will be the cringest and saddest shit this game offered you.

Make fucking duel season with playoffs like there are ones for clans, I'm sick of these cockroach 'wise' games which come from an inexhaustible source of someone's idiotism and disgusting scratching for a trophy which represents everything what they're not:
Competitive, fair and uncalculated.

I DO NOT want to compete for same competitive (read: bullshit) trophy with retards whose answer on every duel asking is: 'I don't want to play with you, I will rather play some noob'.... It's a fucking oxymoron we are competing for same shit and targeting same goal.

PS. All little hidden jerks who squirt on every of my losses while being spectactors can put their gentle hands into their pants, catch their two little balls and enter my duel anytime. Little spoiled madass spectactors
24.05.2022 - 18:08
Wr1tt3n by PleaseMe, 24.05.2022 at 16:24

The meta team and I had originally agreed upon not creating a duel season bracket. There is no "official" map/settings that everyone would be able to agree on. Some players play east, some play west, some play Eurasia, some play 5k or 1k or literally anything else. Not to mention it would be EXTREMELY difficult getting 12 players in a bracket. Assuming it's best of 3 this could potentially take up to 24 games to complete. Most people don't have that kind of time.

We already have tournaments in order to properly identify which individuals are the better players. And, this has always been a better indicator than the seasonal trophy anyway.

Being serious, those are fair points, appreciate an additional explanation
Even tbh, this little shitshow (together with 'cringe' threads if you saw them) was made just to provoke, troll and annoy few people a little bit, especially Lone Farmer and that lost&drugged Martian paratrooper known as Rock Lee, because forums gone too boring and they started acting nuts... But Sascha&Sid, like a real nazi SS division, stopped all the fun, so here we are in peace again.

PEACE R.L.
PEACE L.W.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd