G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 31   V1s1t3d by: 64 users
22.05.2022 - 14:00
This is probably the most cringe duel season ever with bunch of dumb cringeboys farming 400 Elo only on 2-6 ranks (read Lone Wolf), dodging any duel except feeding clanmate (read Bosnjak), being retard and acting literally the same as them (Pavle) and rest of 'not in mood now' gays.... You are all competitive as my shit, painted in black when I drink dark coffee. Competitive trophy, while playing everyone who is not competitive, will be the cringest and saddest shit this game offered you.

Make fucking duel season with playoffs like there are ones for clans, I'm sick of these cockroach 'wise' games which come from an inexhaustible source of someone's idiotism and disgusting scratching for a trophy which represents everything what they're not:
Competitive, fair and uncalculated.

I DO NOT want to compete for same competitive (read: bullshit) trophy with retards whose answer on every duel asking is: 'I don't want to play with you, I will rather play some noob'.... It's a fucking oxymoron we are competing for same shit and targeting same goal.

PS. All little hidden jerks who squirt on every of my losses while being spectactors can put their gentle hands into their pants, catch their two little balls and enter my duel anytime. Little spoiled madass spectactors
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 14:04
Duel tmr, its 3am now and i need to sleep
Btw i agree to your suggestion
But a problem is different duelers play specific maps only (i.e. west/east) and you will have to solve this problem
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 14:13
PS. HATS DOWN FOR GigaChadVink, no matter how much you lose or win, you are more competitive than majority of these wannabe competitives on the leaderboard and cockroaches who are strong only as spectactors.

Hats down buddy, honestly, you are someone who duels, who is not shrewed, who don't calculate and who tryhards same against some random noob or some skillfull player. Wish there are more people as you are on duelling scene
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 14:24
Croat really thinks we can support a duel scene after wiping everyone, lol k
----
hi
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 14:27
Wr1tt3n by soft goth avery, 22.05.2022 at 14:24

Fuck you and those 'wiped' ones... Barely any of them was an active player, not to mention being a duelist.
Also, don't bring that topic here, please
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 14:29
Wr1tt3n by Croat, 22.05.2022 at 14:27

Wr1tt3n by soft goth avery, 22.05.2022 at 14:24

Fuck you and those 'wiped' ones... Barely any of them was an active player, not to mention being a duelist.
Also, don't bring that topic here, please

its true we can barely even have 5 active clans, not to mention how elo is inflated + being farmed
----
hi
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 15:22
hahah this cringe boy Lone Wolf hiding around and upvoting from alts.... Get out of your shit closet and join my preset like I joined your preset after calling me out publically... YOUR TURN TO SHINE
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 16:24
This problem has been existed since ages but u weren't an active dueler who tryhard for trophy every season and u started dueling 2 seasons ago that's why you feel that pain now.
also not all of duelers play same presets
and there so many objective maps for duels that's why you can't make playoffs for duels on Eu map
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 16:28
Lone Wolf came to the discord channel and said he quits duels and cws because he's tired of being bullied and shittalked and now he is a scenarios player again.

I don't have time for endless arguements, just came here to say you can relax, you got what you wanted. No need to slander him anymore.

I wish you all well for next season.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 17:19
Wr1tt3n by Rock Lee, 22.05.2022 at 16:28

Lone Wolf came to the discord channel and said he quits duels and cws because he's tired of being bullied and shittalked and now he is a scenarios player again.

I don't have time for endless arguements, just came here to say you can relax, you got what you wanted. No need to slander him anymore.

MAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY CALLED ME IN DUEL
MOMMYYYYYYYYYYY
MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IM A VICTIM OF BEING CALLED IN DUEL
MOMMIEEEEEEEE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 17:23
MOMMY, TELL THEM NOT TO CALL ME IN DUEL... ONLY I CAN CALL IN DUELS !!!!!!!!!

----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 17:28
Wr1tt3n by Rock Lee, 22.05.2022 at 16:28

Also, who the fuck you are acting here, God's messenger? Moral of Saint Peter? The devil's advocate? Secret agent? Go away together with your shit talker who cannot resist shit coming back to him
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 17:36
I dont have anything against this forum post, should be allowed to trashtalk, but i want to say that mine got deleted because i shitalked on Pavles behavior and that there are double standards on who can shittalk and who has to shut up and watch everything those who shittalk and their group is doing. Discuss about is becoming pointless because you can do and write whatever you want and i has to take care or i will be forum muted.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 17:39
Wr1tt3n by TvrtkoKotroman, 22.05.2022 at 17:36

I dont have anything against this forum post, should be allowed to trashtalk, but i want to say that mine got deleted because i shitalked on Pavles behavior and that there are double standards on who can shittalk and who has to shut up and watch everything those who shittalk and their group is doing. Discuss about is becoming pointless because you can do and write whatever you want and i has to take care or i will be forum muted.

MOMMYYYYYYY DOUBLE STANDARDSSSSSSSSSS, MOMMY I THINK THEY HACKED DOUBLE STANDARDS, HELP ME
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 17:42
Wr1tt3n by Croat, 22.05.2022 at 17:39

MOMMYYYYYYY DOUBLE STANDARDSSSSSSSSSS, MOMMY I THINK THEY HACKED DOUBLE STANDARDS, HELP ME

Its easy to be strong when you have a weapon in your hand ( read the staff ) and the other has no mechanism do defend itself.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 18:14
Players like ihy and osix shouldn't consider themselves as competitive players, farming lowranks to win duels, how can you even have fun doing it. Duel seasons are all about farming it's not even the best player who wins but the best farmer, things like playoffs can't happen because they all farm on their own preset.
Nothing new duel scene just suck, make tournaments instead.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.05.2022 - 19:31

To clarify, you spammed global chat. No one prevents you from posting about anything in forums - as long as your posts follow forum guidelines and rules.

And I agree with Croat, we should have dueling season playoffs aswell. As for different maps and settings being played - there is always a solution. I already have one suggestion in mind:
Best of 7 - first 2 games each player chooses maps and settings. Next 2 games eu, then eu+. 7th game - player with higher seasonal elo chooses map and settings. - a pretender for trophy should be a player with solid skills in eu/eu+ anyhow.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.05.2022 - 03:05
I agree with that playoff idea tbh

Duel season has been a shame for a long time, it was way worst back in the days with grom or 4nic for example.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.05.2022 - 06:51
Agreed with Pavle's idea, however 7 might be a tad too much. Maybe one game of whatever map each player wants, one eu, one eu+. The final game will be decided by the player with the higher seasonal elo. Saying just elo in general puts new duelers who've only recently joined the duel scene at an inherent disadvantage since their total elo may not be as high.

There's another problem that I feel needs to be addressed. The problem of skilled duelers dueling players with 1000-1100 elo. This creates an inherent strategy of farming unskilled players so as to inflate their seasonal elo because total elo does not matter as part of duel season elo. Not quite sure what the solution to this could be, but I'd suggest if there could be some limit into how much you can farm one noob in a season. That way the duel season doesn't just become about who the better farmer is
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.05.2022 - 07:56
Wr1tt3n by Bisexual, 22.05.2022 at 19:31

To clarify, you spammed global chat. No one prevents you from posting about anything in forums - as long as your posts follow forum guidelines and rules.

And I agree with Croat, we should have dueling season playoffs aswell. As for different maps and settings being played - there is always a solution. I already have one suggestion in mind:
Best of 7 - first 2 games each player chooses maps and settings. Next 2 games eu, then eu+. 7th game - player with higher seasonal elo chooses map and settings. - a pretender for trophy should be a player with solid skills in eu/eu+ anyhow.

To clarify you are a elo whore, which does dirty moves to gain elo, and that as Head Supporter who is supposed to help the players and not to make their live in this game harder. Make something good for this game and resign, you are a shame not only for the game but for the humanity, if you have any morale and honor left inside of you, resign and shut up.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.05.2022 - 08:14
Wr1tt3n by LuciferStar, 23.05.2022 at 06:51

Agreed with Pavle's idea, however 7 might be a tad too much. Maybe one game of whatever map each player wants, one eu, one eu+. The final game will be decided by the player with the higher seasonal elo. Saying just elo in general puts new duelers who've only recently joined the duel scene at an inherent disadvantage since their total elo may not be as high.

Maybe, I thought it might be better with 7 to decrease the influence of the last game on results, and to give each player both Ukraine and Turkey on east. And yes, I meant seasonal elo.
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.05.2022 - 08:16
Wr1tt3n by Bisexual, 23.05.2022 at 08:14

Wr1tt3n by LuciferStar, 23.05.2022 at 06:51

Maybe, I thought it might be better with 7 to decrease the influence of the last game on results, and to give each player both Ukraine and Turkey on east. And yes, I meant seasonal elo.

that's fair, but that would mean that there'd be about 28-35 duels played in total throughout the playoff season, might be too much. And having a forced high number of eu and eu+ games would also be inherently disadvantageous to non eu duelers
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.05.2022 - 09:35
I disagree.
People plays duel on different maps, preset or with their own settings that they like, thus moving it to playoffs would just discourage players from playing as if they would consider themselves no match against High Skilled player. I'm sure by moving it to playoffs the standard rules of default map will apply in case both players fails to find mutual agreement which should not be the case.
Current System may look like Cat and Mouse race but it does encourage people more who plays duel with what ever setting they wish to compete for Season Trophy.

What System can do is organise a Tournament to decide who is Duel Lord of the seoson or of the Year, this will be healthy and interesting activity as Players will have time to reach certain amount of seasonal or point based thing to be able to compete or what ever the rules meta team comes up with.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.05.2022 - 17:54
----
hi
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.05.2022 - 17:56
No need to respond it's already known but who cares anyway, not like I'm here to bad mouth
----
hi
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.05.2022 - 18:33
Wr1tt3n by soft goth avery, 23.05.2022 at 17:56

No need to respond it's already known but who cares anyway, not like I'm here to bad mouth

Take a glance on my duel list. Like last 200 duels. Or more if you want.
I dueled you 1d ago until I realized that I gain almost non lifetime or seasonal Elo from you. What's the point of it? Climb up and call me maybe
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
23.05.2022 - 22:30
The toxicity in this thread

I love it
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.05.2022 - 00:56
Relax. Its just a jpg and some pcs ig.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.05.2022 - 01:12
Qui cum canibus concumbunt cum pulicibus surgent
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.05.2022 - 16:24
The meta team and I had originally agreed upon not creating a duel season bracket. There is no "official" map/settings that everyone would be able to agree on. Some players play east, some play west, some play Eurasia, some play 5k or 1k or literally anything else. Not to mention it would be EXTREMELY difficult getting 12 players in a bracket. Assuming it's best of 3 this could potentially take up to 24 games to complete. Most people don't have that kind of time.

We already have tournaments in order to properly identify which individuals are the better players. And, this has always been a better indicator than the seasonal trophy anyway.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd