G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 5   V1s1t3d by: 36 users
13.06.2022 - 17:30
Hello, I'm new here and I have a little problem/suggestion it turns out that my friends and I have been trying to play (I invited them) with other people, most of our games are between us since every time we make a public game for trying to play against people there is always one or two guests who for some reason are extremely good, pointing out a huge gap in level and experience, and when trying to change the game and / or express our discontent with the situation they always come back ready in the waiting room even before my friends can enter to take advantage again, I really don't understand this type of people, that is, if they already have so much experience why don't they play against those of the same level with normal accounts? It is not fun for them or for us who are new, I think it would be great if they added an eject or kick button in the waiting lobby since these people are really irritating since they are preventing us a lot from learning or practicing the game against others novice people like us and as I mentioned before it is not fun to play against 2 or 3 pros of the game who are clearly on a discord call or something like that when me and my friends have been playing for 3 days.

I hope I have written this post with google translator it will help me, any advice or thing for the style is welcome and thanks for reading
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
13.06.2022 - 19:01
Hola Jack! Te respondo en español porque vi que eres de méxico. El juego pasó por un periodo de alta toxicidad en el 2015-2016 que basicamente hizo que muchos jugadores se fueran. Eso ha hecho que en el lobby principal hayan muy pocos jugadores. En contraste, en el lobby de principiantes hay más partidas. Esos rangos altos y tóxicos abusan de la mecánica de las "cuentas de invitado" para arruinar las partidas de los nuevos. Lamentablemente eso ha sido así desde que yo juego (2013) y dudo que cambie.

Mi recomendación:

Sé que sin premium (evenualmente tus 7 días de premium gratuito se te acabarán) no puedes crear partidas privadas, pero sí puedes expulsar a los jugadores con los que no desees jugar. Te sugiero que cuando crees una partida expulses a todos los "guest" y solo dejes a tus amigos y a otros jugadores con cuentas reales.

También pásate por este hilo para coordinar partidas con gente que habla español: https://es.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=48894 un saludo!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
14.06.2022 - 01:10
Wr1tt3n by JackPlaty7, 13.06.2022 at 17:30

Hello, I'm new here and I have a little problem/suggestion it turns out that my friends and I have been trying to play (I invited them) with other people, most of our games are between us since every time we make a public game for trying to play against people there is always one or two guests who for some reason are extremely good, pointing out a huge gap in level and experience, and when trying to change the game and / or express our discontent with the situation they always come back ready in the waiting room even before my friends can enter to take advantage again, I really don't understand this type of people, that is, if they already have so much experience why don't they play against those of the same level with normal accounts? It is not fun for them or for us who are new, I think it would be great if they added an eject or kick button in the waiting lobby since these people are really irritating since they are preventing us a lot from learning or practicing the game against others novice people like us and as I mentioned before it is not fun to play against 2 or 3 pros of the game who are clearly on a discord call or something like that when me and my friends have been playing for 3 days.

I hope I have written this post with google translator it will help me, any advice or thing for the style is welcome and thanks for reading

Some advices

Rank doesn't always tell you how good a player is, however you can always create a game that matches your rank, or you can play games that are already running where there are players of the same level as you.

One way to learn is to play 12/24/48 hour games where you have time to think and see how others play, if you have doubts about something you can send messages to the player or write on the forum, in this way you can grow quickly.

Furthermore, diplomacy is perhaps the strongest weapon in the game, if you play with your friends (from different computers and places or risk being banned) you can join forces and let someone better in the alliance join and ask for advice.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
14.06.2022 - 04:10

You have premium you can host a private game and share pass with friends only.
regarding your sugestion, I belive It's long due pending.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
15.06.2022 - 11:15
 Witch-Doctor (M0d)

There's no kick option in the lobby right now. If players are continuously trying to join your game and you don't want them to, I suggest you add them to your game banlist. Just go to your profile page and click the banlist tab. Then add them to your banlist snd they wont be able to join your games anymore. This will take about 5 minutes to apply and won't apply to the current game.

https://atwar-game.com/users/banlist.php
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd