‹‹ B4ck t0 Bugs
G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 3   V1s1t3d by: 22 users
22.11.2022 - 11:30
Expected behavior
Example: When I upgrade a map by adding new cities or new borders, I expect the map background quality to stay the same.
Actual behavior
When I make upgrades to my map, the map background is gradually losing quality. I know this could be fixed by ending all the proper upgrades to the map and then one final time re-upload the original background of the map but to be honest is very annoying to see this to happen.

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Example:
1. Save new upgrades to cities or borders on any map.
2. Wait for the borders to being upograded into the map.
3. Open again the map to edit it or make a test game to see how it looks and you will see the downgrade in quality of the map background.

Here i attach evidence how gradually the map lost quality, and on the same area:

Before:

After:

Information:
Browser: Google Chrome

Browser version: 107.0.5304.107

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.11.2022 - 14:16
Wr1tt3n by I_Hate_You_All, 22.11.2022 at 11:30

Expected behavior
Example: When I upgrade a map by adding new cities or new borders, I expect the map background quality to stay the same.
Actual behavior
When I make upgrades to my map, the map background is gradually losing quality. I know this could be fixed by ending all the proper upgrades to the map and then one final time re-upload the original background of the map but to be honest is very annoying to see this to happen.

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Example:
1. Save new upgrades to cities or borders on any map.
2. Wait for the borders to being upograded into the map.
3. Open again the map to edit it or make a test game to see how it looks and you will see the downgrade in quality of the map background.

Here i attach evidence how gradually the map lost quality, and on the same area:

Before:

After:

Information:
Browser: Google Chrome

Browser version: 107.0.5304.107

i have to take and major oui oui
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
05.12.2022 - 04:37
Download the original background imagine

Reupload the background with the saved file after every save.

This problem is constant with every map in atwar
Similar thing happens on your phone after screenshotting the same photo multiple times. Not sure why it loses quality but it just does.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd