G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 4   V1s1t3d by: 30 users
27.07.2023 - 13:23
I have been stuck asking myself what upgrade should i buy next, i have been thinking between "air transport capacity" "cheaper transport" "longer defense lines I" and My favorite strategy is imperialist (and i dont use transports early game im still tryng to learn when is the best moment in the game for me to use those), Because im not sure what upgrades to get so im asking yall.
My current upgrades are "general defense" "naval stealth" "imperialist" "naval transport capacity" "ground stealth" "ground secundary defense" "faster ground main defense" "expendable ground main defense"
I have 8k sp but i dont mind farming if i need more of it.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.07.2023 - 13:48
Cheaper transport first always. Also if u intend in getting prem, most of them except view range before the air trans upgrades.

In low ranks you don't need air trans upgrades at all due to the existence of Logistic wizard. The strat is king in world games with big funds, and that's what u wanna play to get lots of Sp
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.07.2023 - 21:01
Wr1tt3n by menottoxicipromi, 27.07.2023 at 13:48

Cheaper transport first always. Also if u intend in getting prem, most of them except view range before the air trans upgrades.

In low ranks you don't need air trans upgrades at all due to the existence of Logistic wizard. The strat is king in world games with big funds, and that's what u wanna play to get lots of Sp

Thanks ill try to learn to play with lw and yes im i do imtend getting prem, tho by farming (maybe in a year ill get there)
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.07.2023 - 16:54
 Witch-Doctor (M0d)
Both air trans capacity and cheaper transports are good. Personally I would go for the capacity upgrade first since it is much better.

Longer defense line should be the absolute last upgrade you get, it has a very low impact on games.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd