G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 20   V1s1t3d by: 160 users
17.09.2012 - 15:12
LDK
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
AtWar TIMES NETWORK

AtWar Times Network HOME PAGE

#ANouncement - Next Election Poll for President will begin on the 29th of January 2013
- Name changed officially to atWar Times Network!

Our Crew

• Joey Barton - President
  • Mathdino - Vice President + Head of Political Affairs.
  • V-dog115 - Vice President + Head of Public Interests.
  • Safari- Vice President + Head of Gossip Department.
  • MrsPuzzles - Head of AW Politics
  • ALSO LOOKING FOR CW REPORTERS!! ASK ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE CW REPORT TEAM ( YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY BY MAKING A ARTICLE TO ME. JUST APPLY BY ASKING ME IF YOU CAN JOIN THE CW REPORT TEAM AND I WILL THINK ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION.

We are looking for more skilled journalists out there, that could join us.

What we expect of you as a Journalist:

• You must cooperate within our calender and timetable of who writes which article on which week. Don't make your article published when it is another Journalist's turn to publish.

• Good English,

• And Enjoy Writing

How to Join us:

• Send a Article about anything to do with Afterwind to me through Pm Inbox.
  • I will review it with V-dog115, and see if your English is decent, good writing techniques that can attract the reader to continue reading.
  • Your application will be accepted or Rejected. You will receive a message and then if you are accepted, I will give you further information on when you have your chance to write out your articles.

Our Articles so far:

1)CW Report BM Vs WBL by Lord Dark Knight
2)Caulerpa Rejects Pera Comeback by Lord Dark Knight
3)WBL, The Dying Clan.SPECIAL 1V1 FINAL REPORTS by Lord Dark Knight
4)What do Afterwind really thinks about our 2 new Mods by Safari
5)SM, Rise of Dead by Lord Dark Knight
6)Custom Maps: The first small overview by Safari.
7)CW Report BM Vs Dalmati by V-dog115
8)The Communities opinion. by -Romeo
9)Santa is coming! by Safari
10)First Cartography Awards! by Mathdino
Article Issue 11 - Coming soon!
Article Issue 12 - Coming soon!
Article Issue 13 - Coming soon!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
18.09.2012 - 17:00
How to Join us:

Send a Article about anything to do with Afterwind to me through Pm Inbox.
I will review it with V-dog115, and see if your English is decent, good writing techniques that can attract the reader to continue reading.

> Sends Article on Spanish
> Gets The Answer on Turkish
> Google translate says that i'm Rejected
> Blames Google Translate for being Racist
> Succes
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.09.2012 - 00:10
Like Da Kingz
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Tundy, 18.09.2012 at 17:00

How to Join us:

Send a Article about anything to do with Afterwind to me through Pm Inbox.
I will review it with V-dog115, and see if your English is decent, good writing techniques that can attract the reader to continue reading.

#Clue - First ever CLAN recruitment thread by LDK! (Tip = Long before AoW...very very very old! FIND IT!... CSF)#

> Sends Article on Spanish
> Gets The Answer on Turkish
> Google translate says that i'm Rejected
> Blames Google Translate for being Racist
> Succes

Lol haha, I get that feel too, when I'm talking to Chess in German, but I can't speak it so I use Google translate. It's fucked up so much xD
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.09.2012 - 11:43
 Leaf
>Seeks fluent-ness
>mis-spells skillful

>Seeks something close to professionalism
>Uses colloquial and derogatory terms.

Good job Ldk. Good job. smh. huehue
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
25.09.2012 - 13:19
I will not demean myself by subscribing to a paper that misrepresents itself as objective when in fact it is merely a puppet to the Dalmati regime that rules Afterwind with an iron fist. The pervasive reach of the Dalmati Conspiracy stretches into every corner of this game, and I will not stand idly by or support this affront to the dignity of the regular players here.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
25.09.2012 - 13:21
Wr1tt3n by NateBaller, 25.09.2012 at 13:19

I will not demean myself by subscribing to a paper that misrepresents itself as objective when in fact it is merely a puppet to the Dalmati regime that rules Afterwind with an iron fist. The pervasive reach of the Dalmati Conspiracy stretches into every corner of this game, and I will not stand idly by or support this affront to the dignity of the regular players here.

Good to know.
----
The funny thing about this is by the time you realize that this is completely pointless, it's too late to stop reading.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
25.09.2012 - 16:29
 Acquiesce (M0d)

(Lots of lulzy nonsense)

Nateballer 2012!
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
25.09.2012 - 17:27

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
16.10.2012 - 00:46
Good luck with articles
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.11.2012 - 00:12
Don T
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
New announcement , Let's welcome the successful merge of ANN and AT news. The new president Mathdino

WELCOME AND WATCH US RULE!!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.11.2012 - 01:09
Yes, bow down to me, ATN. BOW DOWN TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!

Everyone, this is the epic return of the only journalist Calculusaurus! My avatar finally has meaning again! ANN rises from the dead, to merge with living AT and creating a Frankenstein ATN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE...

So yeah. I'll be writing an article at some point; first time in months. Can't wait. And btw, if anyone could do me a huge favour and replace the middle N in my avatar with a T in CNN font, that'd be great.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.11.2012 - 23:52
Wow. Can't believe ya'll merged. Btw I'm not merging. ANC will not merge just give you news that will tickle your tummy.
----
Lil D has now become Deray of YGMG Here!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
20.11.2012 - 06:52
 Acquiesce (M0d)
Media consolidation, no bueno.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
17.12.2012 - 05:23
This should have the titles of the articles on the links. Would really help with finding certain articles. Also, title needs to be atWar Times Network to reflect merge .

Still need someone to edit my avatar with a T instead of an N... would be much appreciated.

Lastly, for those of you who don't know, Awards Ceremonies will occur every month as long as enough maps are made. Next one will be in mid January, so if you want your map considered, you have a little less than a month.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
17.12.2012 - 09:38
 Acquiesce (M0d)
Hi, a small request from a humble ATN customer. Please do more cw reports. Thanks!

P.S- Awards every month might be overkill and hard to maintain. Maps aren't made that quickly.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
17.12.2012 - 10:16
Math, you should do a report on the UN Games and why they are so popular when you barely get no SP or they fail 75% of the time before week 5. I think it would clear my mind up a bit.
----

TJM !!!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
17.12.2012 - 11:20
Joey Barton
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Acquiesce, 17.12.2012 at 09:38

Hi, a small request from a humble ATN customer. Please do more cw reports. Thanks!

Hello!

I'm trying to spread out my journalists and cw reporters out there to cover cws in timezones but either they are not online when cws are happening or the cws just don't happen much. But I can guarantee you that when a cw does happen and if we can cover it you will be able to view the report

Thanks, President of ATN

Wr1tt3n by Skittzophrenic, 17.12.2012 at 10:16

Math, you should do a report on the UN Games and why they are so popular when you barely get no SP or they fail 75% of the time before week 5. I think it would clear my mind up a bit.

Hey Skitz, I'm writing the the next article and I may write about this. Seems like a interesting topic to write about.

Thanks, President of ATN.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
17.12.2012 - 18:25
Wr1tt3n by Acquiesce, 17.12.2012 at 09:38

P.S- Awards every month might be overkill and hard to maintain. Maps aren't made that quickly.

You'd be surprised. I'm friends with most of the scenario creators, (which gives me inside info) and lots of maps are being created, many being candidates for awards. I'm going to have trouble next month choosing the maps.

However, if there comes a time when I don't have enough maps to review, I'll probably just post on something else and extend the awards to when more maps are completed.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
18.12.2012 - 03:24
Joey Barton
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Mathdino, 17.12.2012 at 05:23

This should have the titles of the articles on the links. Would really help with finding certain articles.

Done.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.12.2012 - 22:59
ANNOUNCEMENT: Presidency handed from LDK to Mathdino!

I'd like to thank LDK for both transferring presidency to me, and for his time as head of ATN. He will remain an important part of our team.

Redirecting you all to the new ATN home page. It's near identical to this one, but as the new president, I need the privilege to edit the home page. Mods, please lock/unsticky this and sticky the new one.

As my reign begins... nothing will really change. ALL HAIL ME!
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd