G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 29   V1s1t3d by: 102 users

P0ll

What do you think of the "Dalmati Mod Clan" Situation?

Mod Clan + Mod Academy too!
Mods in that clan, don't deserve it.
Mod choice in that clan was a good one.
3/17 Mods in Dalmati.Not rly "mod clan"
3/17 Mods. It will increase in future
Coincidence - 3 Mods in Dalmati.
Some people are just jealous.

T0t4l v0t3s: 52
27.09.2012 - 12:38
Lord Dark Knight
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
NOTE FEEL FREE TO CAST YOUR VOTE. MODS WON'T BAN YOU FOR WHATEVER YOU VOTE FOR

This poll is made by Afterwind News. We want to get a public view on the current "Dalmati Mod Clan" situation.

The last couple of days have seen numerous threads and chats talk about the "Dalmati Mod Clan" situation. One figure who was leading this conspiracy was Avatar. He has been sent to exile in the AW Forums for a few days no doubt by a Mod from Dalmati. Nateballer has also stated his fury on the forums with words such as "Dalmati Puppets" and "Look, the tentacles of the Dalmati Conspiracy are spreading to the youth of Afterwind."
Arbitrator has been caught saying how the members of the academy "Dalmati Pups" are going to grow into Mods as well. "Afterwind mod academy." - the actual statement.

Note this is not the actual article, it will be shown on the day the article is released (written by V-dog115).

Also reports leaked that some of the members of Dalmati have exploited some bugs and are ready to teach it to some of the members in their academy clan. We don't know if this is true because they are "Conspiracy theories" and "rumours", but if they are true, then a lot of arguments will start to flare. It is a well known fact that a lot of clans do share the odd bugs to get their advantage. It is not wrong doing, but just unfair to the other team, according to some members.

Some on the other hand would argue that its only 3 out of the 17 members are mod. So they may not get where the idea of a "Mod Clan" works. Then again, others would say that the number of mods in that clan would increase in the near future. They would say players shouldn't be decided by who they are in dalmati , but what they do for the community.

Please just vote, and if you have any comment's then say so but no flaring towards other people or Dalmati players. Just view your opinion and maybe they would be put on the actual article.

Thanks for your time on this post.

(Permission to write this granted by Tzeentch and Caulerpa)
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 12:42
Lol
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 13:00
AlexMeza
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 13:23
Urban Shocker
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Guest, 27.09.2012 at 13:00

heheheheh i cant imagine that people who is jealous in game lol ,jealous for what
i have better explain some people are just disapoint ,mod position in coalition gives you advantages little=>
1.free pass to private games where other coalition players practice,i proposed spectator list in all games to prevent that
2.if you mod you will clean you are coalition from alternative acaunts from other clans who cames to spy you are clan forum,
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 13:27
This is the stupidist pole ever i hope u know.. Caul and Acqui have been in there since the beggining and VRIL just recently became mod so grow up please..
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 13:34
Lord Dark Knight
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Dburris, 27.09.2012 at 13:27

This is the stupidist pole ever i hope u know.. Caul and Acqui have been in there since the beggining and VRIL just recently became mod so grow up please..

Haha, I did not say anything offending towards them. Please quote me , where I have wrote stuff that offends them. I haven't. I am a journalist, and simply writing what people think of them. In the recent article we produced (issue 4) and scroll down to my interview with safari, you see my view of the 2 mods are good.

I am just writing what people think about it, and also made the poll to help v-dog115's research for his article. -.-

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.-
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 13:37
Im just saying its pointless.. Dalmati is Dalmati
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 13:44
Urban Shocker
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Guest, 27.09.2012 at 13:34

Wr1tt3n by Dburris, 27.09.2012 at 13:27

Haha, I did not say anything offending towards them. Please quote me , where I have wrote stuff that offends them. I haven't. I am a journalist, and simply writing what people think of them. In the recent article we produced (issue 4) and scroll down to my interview with safari, you see my view of the 2 mods are good.

I am just writing what people think about it, and also made the poll to help v-dog115's research for his article. -.-

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.-

other coalition deserve one mod in evry coalition for fair cw games or make that spectator list in games,iam sure mods from dalmati spy private games of other coalition.cheers

caulepra is cheater(spy private games) that my opinion and i dont scary from him to tell that in public.
TRUE ALWAYS WIN !!!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 13:57
If this is leading to a flame war towards Dalmati I will remove the poll.

Everyone is free to give his vote, and a comment, but i dont want to read things like cheater, buguser or something. If you have prooves for such a behavior (no matter if it is about a mod or not) just send it via Message to a Mod of your choise, or even Amok if you dont trust even one of the team.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 14:26
Society will always hate authority, and authority will always hate society. Best thing to do is kill fucking everything with fire, I guess.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 14:27
Lord Dark Knight
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Tzeentch, 27.09.2012 at 13:57

If this is leading to a flame war towards Dalmati I will remove the poll.

Everyone is free to give his vote, and a comment, but i dont want to read things like cheater, buguser or something.

Same here.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 14:39
Guest29321
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
There are ten moderators, not seventeen. Three moderators are active members of Dalmati, one moderator is friends with the founder of Dalmati and from the same nation as well and a 4th moderator, which came before Acquiesce and before VRIL, "Takeanap_oleon" who was very bad and got demoted was the first one from Dalmati to be made moderator. There was also the intention of making Kaptain_Kraut when he was in Dalmati a moderator but he disappeared and got kicked because of inactivity.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 14:45
Mod clan, lucius or safari will be next mod calling it now
----
Wr1tt3n by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Wr1tt3n by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 14:59
Fruit's theory is correct.

Fruit is right.

Mods are doing their job fine. Not great, but as good as they can. Some people were more deserving before the latest selections but the new mods are good enough so far. The next set of mods should be those who are active and talkative among the community, not those who rarely speak. Just one observation. Dalmati shouldn't get more mods, not because they don't deserve it but because it might cause more of these "petition threads" or unnecessary polls like these.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 15:40
 Acquiesce (M0d)
This thread is oozing with retardation. Simply put, anyone with an ounce of common sense (DBurris) can plainly see that there is no Dalmati conspiracy or mod academy. To the player who is hiding behind Guest 29321, there have been many more than 10 mods; some simply had their positions revoked for inactivity (Otokonoko for example). The number 17 is totally valid and if you wish to count takeanap_oleon that makes 4 of 17 moderators that have been in Dalmati at some point. Your point about Kaptain_Kraut is totally irrelevant because as much as 50 players have been considered for modship in the past. Considering Dalmati is a fairly large and extremely active clan, is should come as no surprise that 4 have been among those chosen.

I suspect this poll will have many votes that Dalmati is a mod clan and that is fine by me. But most of those who claim this nonsense (avatar) have shown through their actions and posts to be paranoid or totally irrational. Or simply part of that Macedonian Empire block that will follow whatever their avatar claims. LDK, If you think this is news worthy I'm going to have a hard time taking AT seriously. This is analogous to interviewing those Americans who claim Obama is a muslim communist anti-christ and taking it seriously.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 16:03
Why would you take afterwind times seriously in general
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 16:12
 Acquiesce (M0d)
Wr1tt3n by Aristosseur, 27.09.2012 at 16:03

Why would you take afterwind times seriously in general

If you look back at my earlier posts with ANN I've always supported a serious Afterwind news channel. (Not to say that I think AT Times is totally illegit now)
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 18:03
@Acquiesce: I have to defend Lord here. He is just stating some rumours and quotes, and asks the opinion of the others. If you read the article, you see he doesn't give his opinion about this. No need to say you can't take this serious.

Back to the topic:
There are 2 issues here:
1. Dalmati abusing mods power.
Since there is no proof of this (wrongly entering private games to spy, making use of expoints, etc) i can simply say this is not true. However, if you have the idea some of the mods is spying on your game (or is exploiting), just PM one of the mods that is NOT in Dalmati (the majority of the mods), and ask him if anyone is currently spectating your game. Its simple as that. Without any proof, this statement won't stand. I've already suggested in another topic that everyone should be able to see spectators, so this problem (if there is any) will be solved.

2. Dalmati have all mods.
I've already explained how we pick mods in a other thread. We have a list of 'candidates' and pick the best out of that. We also look at mute/ban history, helpfull in forums, general reputation in the community, etc, etc. Dalmati have most mods, but as long as they are acting fine, i don't see a reason to change it. If we need to promote a new mod, and another time we think that a Dalmati guy is the best option, then i'm ok with promoting another Dalmati.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 19:07
Funny article
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 19:09
 Acquiesce (M0d)
Yep, I agree with you 100% Hugo, your post was just less angry. @LDK, for some reason I had the idea you were condoning these silly conspiracy theories. My bad.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 21:52
I voted for coincidence and I think some players just took this simple fact too far.

Anyway, I see nothing wrong with the poll or the thread.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 23:12
Urban Shocker
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Dburris, 27.09.2012 at 13:37

Im just saying its pointless.. Dalmati is Dalmati

good point Dburris is Dburris hehehhehhe
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
27.09.2012 - 23:35
Lord Dark Knight
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Guest, 27.09.2012 at 14:39

There are ten moderators, not seventeen.

3 mods out of 17 members in the clan. Why do you think I said "Not really a Mod Clan."

Wr1tt3n by Hugosch, 27.09.2012 at 18:03

@Acquiesce: I have to defend Lord here. He is just stating some rumours and quotes, and asks the opinion of the others. If you read the article, you see he doesn't give his opinion about this. No need to say you can't take this serious.

Thanks Hugosch. From some of the post's I can actually see who have actually read behind the lines of the thread to understand that I haven't stated any of my opinions at all. I have tried my best to give a unbiased poll too.

If you guys wanted to know.. I voted for Coincidence, because that is what I believe in. I think Vril and Tzeentch are amazing Mods. Tzeentch recently LEFT his clan because he feels by joining any clan he is of subject of favouritism. I respect this dude. Vril on the other hand is a polite guy that is fun to talk to (even though I have only talked to him a few times), and I've heard he is a great player. I have no disrespect towards Dalmati players or dalmati (now anyway...).

Wr1tt3n by Acquiesce, 27.09.2012 at 19:09

@LDK, for some reason I had the idea you were condoning these silly conspiracy theories. My bad.

I would do the same thing if a person would say something like this about Bite Me! or AoW. I don't blame you mate, but I accept your hidden apology.

Guys, you have to understand that sometimes articles like this will be agreed by some, and disagreed by others. No need to hate the publisher. He/she is only publishing what the public is thinking. If the Publisher wants to state his/her views down, they will do so. I clearly haven't, but I have in THIS POST where I have told you what my vote was.

Please think again before hating me. You shouldn't hate AT News either(unless your CNN new). We want to publish what we think is right at the point in time. At this point in time, Theories like this have been stirring up every where. I thought it would be right to write something like this.

@ Acq or any other player.

One day you won't like the article issue because it may be against you. The next issue or whatever you would like because it won't have anything to do with you, or doesn't go against you.

Sorry If I have caused anyone to go angry or whatever...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
28.09.2012 - 03:41
This has all been discussed in NateBaller's old topic, and I think you guys are getting mad over nothing and saying "conspiracy theories" is full retard. It's simple fact that dalmati has the most moderators as a cln in AW, and due to the nature of the mod selection process they are more likely to suggest their own members, not because they want to be bias (or maybe so, but I don't care) It's because they are around them and know them better than most people. I don't care if you have the most mods but if the situation continues with dalmati getting 1-2 more mods EVERY mod selection, there is bound to be some angry people.

I realize this lowers the pool of decent candidates, however It's no secret that big clns with all the active players are the disease of AW. Personally I think this thread was good so you see how it looks to a decent number of the community.
----
Wr1tt3n by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Wr1tt3n by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
28.09.2012 - 06:45
I actually voted that people are jealous. I don't see a problem with Dalmati having mods. They are decent people and they are doing their job really well. Although there should be a few mods that are liked by the community and are actually active and friendly, since like stated before by several people, the crowd might get angry at the Dalmatians getting picked.
To sum up, i think that the Dalmatians are definetely worth a spot amongst the mods, but the mods should try another approach when choosing a new member to their ranks (I'd recommend someone, who gets along with everybody and is active and friendly, not just someone, who behaves well. Someone who can make the crowd listen to him/herself and who is respected amongst the community).
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
28.09.2012 - 07:04
I don't see the point in this thread, if there is a person suitable for a position as a mod, why should it matter what coalition they are from

regarding the idea that coalitions with moderators in them, their players will be judged less harshly by the mods, this is bullshit.

it's not that dalmati has mods in them so their players are judged less harshly by mods, it's that caulerpa doesn't recruit assholes with countless warning and mutes and bans into his coaltion, therefore he doesn't even have to moderate his coalition. I'm fairly sure that if someone did misbehave in his clan, he would be warned and eventually kicked out and moderated in exactly the same manner as every other rule breaker on this site.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
29.09.2012 - 14:13
So much lulz.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
03.12.2012 - 00:46
Wr1tt3n by Acquiesce, 27.09.2012 at 15:40

This thread is oozing with retardation. Simply put, anyone with an ounce of common sense (DBurris) can plainly see that there is no Dalmati conspiracy or mod academy. To the player who is hiding behind Guest 29321, there have been many more than 10 mods; some simply had their positions revoked for inactivity (Otokonoko for example). The number 17 is totally valid and if you wish to count takeanap_oleon that makes 4 of 17 moderators that have been in Dalmati at some point. Your point about Kaptain_Kraut is totally irrelevant because as much as 50 players have been considered for modship in the past. Considering Dalmati is a fairly large and extremely active clan, is should come as no surprise that 4 have been among those chosen.

I suspect this poll will have many votes that Dalmati is a mod clan and that is fine by me. But most of those who claim this nonsense (avatar) have shown through their actions and posts to be paranoid or totally irrational. Or simply part of that Macedonian Empire block that will follow whatever their avatar claims. LDK, If you think this is news worthy I'm going to have a hard time taking AT seriously. This is analogous to interviewing those Americans who claim Obama is a muslim communist anti-christ and taking it seriously.

I love when people of authority aren't afraid to name names (Acquiesce) hahaha
but really Obama should try to keep his Muslim-communistic and anti-christ view to himself shouldn't he
Keep it paranoid boys

Oh and Acqui I'm not sure if i'll make it to your next meeting, VRIL spilled the fruit punch on my black hooded robe last time and it's still at the dry cleaners :/ but look on the bright side, more orphan children for you now
----
╭∩╮(︶︹︺)╭∩╮
asleep for now zzz
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
03.12.2012 - 09:23
Lol, I didn't even read this until now, and I still don't care much about it but I would like to clear some wrong information stated here:
Wr1tt3n by Guest, 27.09.2012 at 14:39

There are ten moderators, not seventeen. Three moderators are active members of Dalmati, one moderator is friends with the founder of Dalmati and from the same nation as well and a 4th moderator, which came before Acquiesce and before VRIL, "Takeanap_oleon" who was very bad and got demoted was the first one from Dalmati to be made moderator. There was also the intention of making Kaptain_Kraut when he was in Dalmati a moderator but he disappeared and got kicked because of inactivity.

- There are 13 moderators currently
- No moderator is my real friend as you say, and I am the only one from Croatia.
- Takeanap_oleon wasn't "bad", he was actually really good but he stopped playing AW because he didn't have time for it.
- Dozens of players were candidates for a mod place
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd