G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 37   V1s1t3d by: 123 users

0r1g1n4l p0st

P0st3d by Dbacks, 13.11.2012 - 14:57
Ok so i joined a ww of a person i may not call by name because otherwise this thread will get closed and i picked serbia. Later on that person picked ukraine and romania, to which i picked poland. Next thing i know i'm getting kicked by that person, and when i want to join again the rejoining possibility isn't there so i can't rejoin. This way that person kicked every player that's close to him or who is too good for him, making it certain that he wins this WW, so he can just pick out the players that fit his ww to win it. I reported this as SP farming, but the mods say it's legit. What do u guys think about this?

14.11.2012 - 12:02
Players should deal with bad hosts by themselves, simply by avoiding joining their games. Sometimes I think the community tends to blame the rules and the mods because of any bad experience they have while playing, while they could easily solve them alone.

AW would be a much better place if some players learned how to use some free features like enemy list, ignore list, rank limitation and private games.

And no, kicking any player from your own game doesn't apply on the farming rule.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
14.11.2012 - 13:42
Wr1tt3n by Pinheiro, 14.11.2012 at 12:02

AW would be a much better place if some players learned how to use some free features like brain.

I fixed it for you.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
14.11.2012 - 18:21

AW would be a much better place if some players learned how to use some free features like enemy list, ignore list, rank limitation and private games.

And no, kicking any player from your own game doesn't apply on the farming rule.

I agree, as this is basically what I said before, but rank limitation and private games are not free for non-premiums. I think allowing rank limits for non-premiums would help fix some of the issues people are having.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
14.11.2012 - 21:56
Wr1tt3n by Mathdino, 14.11.2012 at 18:21

I agree, as this is basically what I said before, but rank limitation and private games are not free for non-premiums. I think allowing rank limits for non-premiums would help fix some of the issues people are having.

or not letting ranks 4 and below in main games
>this stops trolling
>quiters
>ally-fags
>gangbang
>potlimitomaha
>teamgames unbalanced
>non premium rank limits
>hdrakon alts
>Lild alts
ETC.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
15.11.2012 - 02:23
Wr1tt3n by Tundy, 14.11.2012 at 21:56

Wr1tt3n by Mathdino, 14.11.2012 at 18:21

or not letting ranks 4 and below in main games
>this stops trolling
>quiters
>ally-fags
>gangbang
>potlimitomaha
>teamgames unbalanced
>non premium rank limits
>hdrakon alts
>Lild alts
ETC.

so make your own game and kick the players you don't want.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
16.11.2012 - 01:33
Don T
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Cherse, 15.11.2012 at 02:23

so make your own game and kick the players you don't want.

Summarised the whole conclusion of the thread. Well said Cherse.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.11.2012 - 14:46
Don't see why people legitimize this sh**
A.some people DON'T have premium accounts,so they CAN'T make world games,which means they CAN'T make their own games unless their small euroasia maps
B.even if you can make your own game,the other guy allready has all the players in his game,he'll get his little SP farm full of people while all you'll get will be 1 or 2 guys who missed that game
C.how will enemy lists and ignore lists help us when we want our world games?
and D.when you're alone in every place like europe or asia you can easily just steam roll everyone as they fight,so yes it's supposed to be farming.
and P.S,i saw who it is,he's rank freakin 10 and he still allyfags,yet he has more SP then fruit while he shouldn't,he's name starts with an M
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd