G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 4   V1s1t3d by: 65 users
04.12.2012 - 21:33
I would like to start a revolution against the mods because they are poops heads.

If you are with me then comment.

If you aren't with me, then you can take a big step back, and suck your own dick.

Reminder: Commenting anything at all means you are with me.
----
eyyy rofl

message me if you are a meme recruiter and wish to see my portfolio of dank memes.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
04.12.2012 - 21:34
 Nike
Not since the accident
----
Just do it.™ -Nike
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
04.12.2012 - 21:51
 Utah
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
04.12.2012 - 21:56
If I may get a post in here before the mods lock this, the following is what I told tesla. Seriously everyone, stop with all the pessimism.
Wr1tt3n by Mathdino, 22.10.2012 at 05:51

[snip]
Take my advice here, and this goes for all of you: the mods aren't trying to be your enemies, nor are they bloodthirsty vampires sucking off the blood of bloody sinners. At least I don't think they are...

Point is, they're not looking for people to punish; that'd just be dumb. They're simply acting in accordance with the two (I know, there are more, but there are really only two) basic rules of Afterwind that you see every day: Don't spam, and be respectful to other players. It's your choice whether to follow them. If you don't want to, then go ahead and suffer the consequences or just leave, if you're really willing to sacrifice your experience with the community. Some people tell me I'm a mod pet for following the rules, and I tell them I'm not trying to be loved by the mods; I'm just not willing to get a mute just to put that one tiny little global comment in.

tl;dr: It's your choice, mate. Not the mods.

Good day.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd