G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 8   V1s1t3d by: 97 users
05.12.2012 - 10:22
So as a rank 8, I quickly learned in this game that backstabbing is bad, m'kay. However, I hear several different definitions of backstabbing, and I would like to know from those on the forums when it is actually okay to un-ally them without backstabbing, and if it's even possible to 'backstab' somebody you're at peace with, and if so what the criteria are.

I personally consider it backstabbing when your ally is in a war and you turn on them, and I personally feel it is acceptable to un-ally somebody under the following conditions-

- They do something to you to betray you, by giving away troop info, donating cash to your enemy, or taking empty cities that you made clear for them not to take.
-the ally is a complete dead weight.

Opinions?
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
05.12.2012 - 12:07
I totally disagree with the last one. Allies are allies. If they are a dead weight, don't ally them next time.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
05.12.2012 - 12:16
Guest7511
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
An Ally is an Ally, you fight with him, you win with him or you die with him.
Except: They do something to you to betray you, by giving away troop info, donating cash to your enemy, or taking empty cities that you made clear for them not to take.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
05.12.2012 - 12:24
There are many differents types of Backstabbing:

*Un-Ally someone for no reason.

*Broke a writed path in chat, for example, division in countries to conquer.

*Supporting enemy, a good ally stay always neutral (if that player have alliances with both).

*Taking Cities of ally that dont have units. (One time i did this in the capital of a mod , ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST ONE UNIT IN CITIES)
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
05.12.2012 - 14:05
Wr1tt3n by raetahcodeupon, 05.12.2012 at 12:24

*Taking Cities of ally that dont have units. (One time i did this in the capital of a mod , ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST ONE UNIT IN CITIES)

Or take each others caps ofc you must protect them for lulz ofc
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
05.12.2012 - 21:12
*Supporting enemy, a good ally stay always neutral (if that player have alliances with both).
there is no such thing as a neutral ally.

they have 2 choices, with me or with my enemy.

if they are neutral i will broke the alliance and take them out of the way.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
06.12.2012 - 03:53
One time I did unally someone becuase they were not only dead weight but were makeing everyone else in the alliance take the heat for his stupid actions (UN game), he was also vulgar and disrespectful in the chat to just about everyone. Naturally I NEVER heard to end of it even though everyone else unallies him too it was me he took his anger out upon and I got hate mail and just about everything but death threats from him and said he would ALWAYS remember me and would NEVER let me play another game of AW in peace again. Since then I have won about 5 lol. So no I am not one for backstabbing without a VERY good reason. If he had been atleast respectful and listened to our warnings and advice I don't think I would have done it. Backstabbing is bad children don't do it unless you have a very good reason kids.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
16.12.2012 - 04:58
The only reason I un-ally with someone is if im landlocked and no enemies nearby to fight for
----
"Velvet Glove, Iron fist"
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd