G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 14   V1s1t3d by: 144 users
09.12.2012 - 14:09
ATWAR Times

Hi people of atWar, Safari is here and this is the next article for the atWar Times.
I know some time has been gone since the last article from us came out and I am really sorry about that, but luckily this is the next one. So i hope you enjoy reading this

wish list for ATWAR

As you all hopefully know we have currently christmas time. This time is full of traditions and spending time with people you like. Maybe some of you already had their first snowball fight or you went already shopping with friends and family to be prepared for christmas eve. Another important tradition (especially for small children) for this time of the year is to write a wish list for Santa Claus. I remember, when i was little Safari i wrote once such a letter. It looked pretty awesome (at least for me). But now lets go back on topic. Occording to this special tradition I asked about 60-70 people of atWar what they wish themself from Santa Amok and his bro Santa Ivan as next project after the custom maps. Here the results:

As you can see in average about 1/4 of the community are completly satisfied with the current system. As you can see many people want to have a better ELO System, which is also combined with a new coalition war system. The next big wishes are balancing current strategys + adding new strategys and also more promotion for the game is very high rated by you guys. If you want any further informations about the results, just contact me
PS: if you don't tolerate christians and their traditions, then please don't post anything below this ariticle. I will delete it immediately!!!

Interviews

According to the wish list i also made some interviews. I decided to talk to an low ranks (Yes, i went to the world of the beginners lobby), someone with an medium rank and last but not least also with an high rank.

Lets first start with the low rank called Little Noobito:

[pr] ~Safari: Little Noobito: hi. i am from the atWar News Team and i would like to interview you. do you have some time for it?
[pr] Little Noobito: ummm
[pr] Little Noobito: I guess
[pr] ~Safari: Little Noobito: great. then i would first like to know. Since when are you playing atWar?
[pr] Little Noobito: when it was merged, I also played AW before it became atWar.
[pr] ~Safari: Little Noobito: super. so you know the difference. What do you think of the new atWar?
[pr] Little Noobito: it's easier to find new rooms since the icons are much bigger. it's also easier to move units from places because of the new feats like the lock on target.
[pr] ~Safari: Little Noobito: so you are satisfied about all changes
[pr] Little Noobito: haven't seen problems so far. maybe later on I will find some problems, but so far so good.
[pr] ~Safari: Little Noobito: Do you have any wishes what atWar should add?
[pr] Little Noobito: well, if it's possible, I hope we could see the actual fights after a turn. Also, I wish to see new units and maybe add some naval outposts in the ocean so if people will play navy games
[pr] Little Noobito: it would be easier.
[pr] ~Safari: Little Noobito: i see
[pr] ~Safari: Little Noobito: btw. i see you are very new to this game. how did you discovered atWar?
[pr] Little Noobito: not really new, I kinda made a new acct. because the game looks so new so I started fitting in by making a new account so I could see what's new. A fresh start.
[pr] ~Safari: Little Noobito: i see. that explains your impressive statistics
[pr] ~Safari: Little Noobito: thx for you time
[pr] Little Noobito: no prob.

After this i talked with the medium ranked player called Mbuto:

[pr] ~Safari: Mbuto: Well, I am glad to interview you for the atWar News.
[pr] ~Safari: Mbuto: First i would like to know what do you think about atWar in comparisson to afterwind?
[pr] ~Safari: Mbuto: Some days have passed so you could test all the new features
[pr] Mbuto: I generally think that atWar has some exciting graphics in lobby and that all the new maps are great for attracting different kinds of players. There are surely some things to be tweaked in the lobby and elsewhere
[pr] ~Safari: Mbuto: What in particular?
[pr] Mbuto: maybe the layout of games to choose from can be improved. It changes very quickly and it can feel like a bit of a mess. Also, a bit more pop-up-info can be given, etc. Various small tweaks
[pr] Mbuto: to streamline everything, I guess
[pr] ~Safari: Mbuto: Do you have any wishes for atWar? Some things that should be implemented as next project?
[pr] Mbuto: In general, I would like the competitive structure to be improved, as that gives people more incentive to play. I am a big believer in the Elo system and I think it could be
[pr] Mbuto: expanded also to clans. It could also be expanded to random pub games, something like the xbox rating system which is similar to pure Elo. And it should be standard that games are rated.
[pr] ~Safari: Mbuto: i see. are you currently at least a bit safisfied with the ELO system for duells?
[pr] Mbuto: Then people will not be so afraid to lose Elo points, and they will not care only about SP and ranks, which tend to turn the game into a grind rather than something where you want to improve skills
[pr] Mbuto: Yes, I think it is a very good adition in atWar.
[pr] ~Safari: Mbuto: btw. how did you discovered atWar?
[pr] Mbuto: I googled for a Risk like online game. I played another Risk like game a few years ago (can't remember its name).
[pr] Mbuto: Thins have improved a lot since then. I find it weird that there are not more (good) Risk like games at the moment, since they are so much fun!
[pr] ~Safari: Mbuto: so thx to google we have you
[pr] Mbuto: I hope atWar can become the default online Risk game now.
[pr] ~Safari: Mbuto: we all hope that
[pr] Mbuto: yes, thanks to google. I suspect that there is a big market among not just young people who have all played and like Risk.
[pr] ~Safari: Mbuto: ok. then thx for your time. thats all
[pr] Mbuto: Thank you.

Finally i also got an high rank. I talked to an special high rank called sificvoid. If you are new to atWar (aka afterwind), he is a very brave person, which is known by all Beta Players. He also is one of the socalled "old mods" (So don't be surprized if you get a message like this 'You received a warning from ~sificvoid!' ). In February he decided to make a break from afterwind and a few days ago he returned. Here our talk:

~Safari (spectator): ok. first of all i want to say welcome back to this game
~Safari (spectator): my first question is: what lead you to return to atWar
~Safari (spectator): you have been inactive for like 8 months
~Safari (spectator): thats a long time
~sificvoid: kinda
~sificvoid: I have an alt Guest31308 I think
~sificvoid: or somethin like that
~sificvoid: I was playin here and there
~sificvoid: but when the new features came, I just had to get back on this one to play the new features
~Safari (spectator): well i see
~sificvoid: cant make maps with no premium lol
~Safari (spectator): and what was your first impression of atWar in comparisson to afterwind?
~sificvoid: I think it's great
~sificvoid: it now has some more of what was missing
~sificvoid: like a war game on earth is all fine and dandy
~sificvoid: but now... you can play in middle earth! woohoo
~Safari (spectator): i see you like all the new features
~Safari (spectator): do you have any wishes for the future of atWar?
~sificvoid: well, its hard to say coz I havent seen what scenarios are fully capable of yet
~sificvoid: it would be nice to see even more diversity in maps and unit types tho Im sure this will come as time goes by
~Safari (spectator): have you already made your own map?
~sificvoid: I started a couple
~sificvoid: 2 I deleted, first attempts that didnt go too well
~sificvoid: Im working on a map of a city atm
~Safari (spectator): are you working on a special one, on which you are very proud of?
~sificvoid: well, citywars (name bound to change) is a trial run for what I would like to build
~Safari (spectator): great
~Safari (spectator): i can't wait to test it if it is finished
~sificvoid: its gonna be awhile lol, I didnt realize how much time it takes at first
~Safari (spectator): another topic. you are the founder of Warborn Legion. Are you thinking about rebuilding it, because its currently kinda inactive?
~sificvoid: honestly, I dont have the time to lead a coalition
~sificvoid: Nateballer however has returned as well, so he may wanna fire it back up
~Safari (spectator): great news
~Safari (spectator): it would be a pity to lose such an old coalition with an amazing history
~sificvoid: it will be pretty tough tho to put together a competitive team with all these newer players
~Safari (spectator): yeah i know
~sificvoid: it would only be like the 4th team we have put together tho
~sificvoid: lol
~Safari (spectator): but you still wanna do your job as mod at least?
~sificvoid: I do like being able to help out when needed
~Safari (spectator):
~sificvoid: I have reservations tho
~Safari (spectator): Ok. i don't want to interrupt you anymore
~sificvoid: nah ur not interrupting
~Safari (spectator): Do you want to say something to the community of atWar?
~sificvoid: I might get back to you on that
~Safari (spectator): ok
~Safari (spectator): then thx for your time
~Safari (spectator): it was a pleasure to interview you
~sificvoid: alright man, thx for the interview!
~sificvoid: ok cool

Ask Me

As usual for us in every article someone got choosen to answer some question. In the previous article tesla got choosen to answer them. Here his answers:

[pr] ~Safari: tesla: hi kanka, do you have some time for the AW Times?
[pr] tesla: okay
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: so as you hopefully know you are this week the person, who answers some questions from the community
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: therefore i will just go on, and ask you:
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: hdrakon asked: tesla who is best player of afterwind?
[pr] tesla: for now ?
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: just say what you think first
[pr] tesla: i think ironail was the best, but now there are too much player which i can say now. for example aristo, fruit,bargain and hollyGuest
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: great. the next question came from VRIL: Tesla, what would you be doing now if you actually deleted your account?
[pr] tesla: hmm
[pr] tesla: probably i would watch new tv series
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: whats your favorite tv series?
[pr] tesla: breaking bad, the mentalist, Leverage and Big bang theory
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: ok, Dbacks wanted to know this: Tesla, if you would become a mod would you warn and mute the other mods who warned/muted you before?
[pr] tesla: hmm i think no. because when i become a mod other mods(who muted me before) wont be here
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: i see .
[pr] tesla:
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: our friend bonker wanted to know this: Tesla what is the strongest colour in Afterwind?
[pr] tesla: OFC YELLOW.
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: what else
[pr] tesla: and 2.strongest colour is neutral. Bcuz sometimes i m losing againist it
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: the next question comes from Brandreas: Tesla, do you have a girlfriend?
[pr] tesla: I had a girlfriend 2months ago. But we broke up. I m alone now (if someone interest me, pm pls)
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: lol. good to know
[pr] tesla: hehe
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: next one comes from Acqui: tesla, what is your greatest weakness?
[pr] tesla: I m very optimistic and helpfull against everyone. And some people wanna utulize me :/ i cant say NO to anyone
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: uhhh. So we are coming soon to an end. LDK wants to know: Tesla, what is your favourite sport?
[pr] tesla: my favourite sport is basketball
[pr] tesla: also i like table tennis too
[pr] tesla: hmm. I m certainly sure they will always remember who i am. I m tesla a.k.a unforgettable
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: i see
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: do you want to say something?
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: to the atWar community?
[pr] tesla: some players say that 'why u no love me ' I m saying for all people I LOVE YOU ALL even pinzero
[pr] ~Safari: tesla: nice finish. thx for your time
[pr] tesla: thank you too :) i m glad to talk with you cya.

The next victim is DBacks. So post your questions below

Nonsense section

Well guys. That's it. Hope you liked it.

Your Safari ❤
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
09.12.2012 - 14:37
 Acquiesce (M0d)
Awesome article Saf! I didn't know tesla watched Breaking Bad.

My question for Dbacks. If you could be on a gameshow, which one would you choose and why?
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
09.12.2012 - 14:37
 VRIL
DBacks, Y U NO PREMIUM?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
09.12.2012 - 14:44
 Desu
[pr] tesla: I had a girlfriend 2months ago. But we broke up. I m alone now (if someone interest me, pm pls)

hue

Anyways,

Dbacks: What do you think of the person interviewing you?

If you don't get it, my question is subjective to whoever from the atWar Times asks Dbacks the questions, for the next article.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
09.12.2012 - 15:42
I love this

Dbacks: What would you do when you wakes up in your bed and see me in your bed? Phone a police? Faint? Slap me? Hug me? etc.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
09.12.2012 - 17:08
Dbacks why you are so noob? xaxa
----

[center][img][/img]
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
10.12.2012 - 00:54
Joey Barton
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Excellent Safari!

President note - There should of been an article before this but Mathdino was lagging behind with time so Safari contacted me if he could post his. I said go for it. I am sorry for the delay of the news.

But great news and I love that well executed interview of Tesla!

My question to Dbacks: Why do you have such a bonding love to Pizza?

Wr1tt3n by Desu, 09.12.2012 at 14:44

Dbacks: What do you think of the person interviewing you?

If you don't get it, my question is subjective to whoever from the atWar Times asks Dbacks the questions, for the next article.

That should be either Mathdino or MrsPuzzles.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
10.12.2012 - 03:57
Do you like (Forever Alone)?
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
Once Martian - Always Martian.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
10.12.2012 - 13:12
Wr1tt3n by Acquiesce, 09.12.2012 at 14:37

Awesome article Saf! I didn't know tesla watched Breaking Bad.

Ofc i m watching :D coolest tv series ever

yo! yo! yo! one-four-eight-three-to-the-three-to-the-six-to-the-nine, representing the abq*! what up, biyatch?? leave at tone :D :DDDD:D D::D

And my question for mybax, if u go a special beach party, and you only have 3ticket for this one, who would come with you ? (if u dont understand my question pm me DDD- sorry for my sux english:D)
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
10.12.2012 - 17:48
Dbacks how does it feel to take a shit :-P
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.12.2012 - 01:49
When do I get interviewed about the pervasive dalmatian scourge?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.12.2012 - 11:49
Joey Barton
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by NateBaller, 12.12.2012 at 01:49

When do I get interviewed about the pervasive dalmatian scourge?

Maybe the day that actually happens lol xD
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
12.12.2012 - 12:44
They've infected your mind with lies and blinded you to the truth.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 10:21
Blackshark
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by NateBaller, 12.12.2012 at 12:44

They've infected your mind with lies and blinded you to the truth.
Yes, and we are the new recuits, for the domination!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd