G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 43   V1s1t3d by: 121 users

0r1g1n4l p0st

P0st3d by , 21.12.2012 - 17:02
AtWar Times

Brought to you by ATN

Duty to Desc-ue

What about this?

We all hate allyfagging whether its 2v1 or 7v1 and yet there are big names out there that are known to win against allyfags like these. Desu is one of them.

AND

So I approached him to ask his views on allyfaggotry and how we should deal with this.

[pr] Joey Barton: ●Desu: Hey Desu. I was wondering if you could answer some questions about allyfaggotry?
[pr] ●Desu: okay
[pr] Joey Barton: ●Desu: What do you think of those that ally all?
[pr] ●Desu: They're terrible players of the game. Most don't mind 2 other allies(3 on a team for a game), but if you're rank 6+ and allying 5 or more, you shouldn't be playing a strategy game.
[pr] Joey Barton: ●Desu: Some say alliances were surely created to win games. So what's the point in complaining about allyfagging? What do you say to this?
[pr] ●Desu: Playing a strategy game is meant to take skill to win, however atWar has an SP system that keeps on splitting SP the more you ally.
[pr] ●Desu: So if you're gunning to win a game by splitting the SP 7 ways, you won't increase in skill or better your account as you might when you have a bit of skill.
[pr] ●Desu: Skill in AW isn't just about the first turn expansion either. It's how you react, or cause other people to react. When you are ally-fagged against, and you lose,
[pr] ●Desu: You're probably still getting more SP than them anyways.
[pr] ●Desu: So I agree that alliances were created to win games. However just like if you were in the real world, 6vs1 isn't very fair in any circumstance. But if you win, you've proven yourself.
[pr] Joey Barton: ●Desu: What tips would you give to those that are victims of allyfags?
[pr] ●Desu: If you're allyfagged against, in the end you measure yourself against them all, you can win in your mind and this is just a game.
[pr] ●Desu: During the game it's always a good thing to try to seperate the allies, maybe someone will notice that it's unfair and split with the allyfags.
[pr] ●Desu: Also always try to kill the biggest threat. If there's a team of 4 against you, hold your borders and focus on the threat. Most likely the others will leave after.
[pr] Joey Barton: ●Desu: So manipulating some players would help trying to split against the allyfags?
[pr] ●Desu: In a way it's manipulation, but still you should appeal to the honourable mind and hopefully someone will split if they dislike allying too many people as well.
[pr] Joey Barton: ●Desu: Would you try a method where you try to get an ally of the allyfags and then once the allyfags are dealt with, would you betray your ally?
[pr] ●Desu: No. It's still winning as only two people rather than 5 or 6+. If I was with a clan member I probably would betray the outsider so my clan member would get more SP.
[pr] ●Desu: So a stranger that becomes my partner is fine.
[pr] Joey Barton: ●Desu: Alright moving away from tips, would you like to see a form of limit option on alliances?
[pr] ●Desu: Of course. Joining a game knowing you can only make a certain number of alliances will make players think. And playing against several teams, rather than just having two sides,
[pr] ●Desu: will no doubt increase the skill of all involved.
[pr] Joey Barton: ●Desu: Well thanks for the interview and time.
[pr] ●Desu: np.

Well after asking around if anyone knew any allyfags a common answer of Mauzer, val and FSM came up. But seeing as Mauzer was the only one online at the time I thought I would stop him for a chat.

[pr] Joey Barton: Mauzer Panteri: Hi are you a allyfag?
[pr] Mauzer Panteri: sure
[pr] Joey Barton: Mauzer Panteri: Right then, just the person I am looking for.
[pr] Joey Barton: Mauzer Panteri: Why do people like yourself ally everyone in the game? What benefit do you get out of it?
[pr] Mauzer Panteri: i ally only my friends
[pr] Joey Barton: Mauzer Panteri: Well I have strong claims from around AtWar that you ally mostly everyone in the game. Now I am asking what benefit do you get from it?

*mauzer ignore mode activated*

After this I guess we can all figure out that allyfagging doesn't have a reason, it just happens. Maybe people just want to win (like desu say) and the only way they can do that is by allying all. But they are doing themselves no good because now you won't be earning as much sp as you would with 4 + allies against 1 or 2 players.

Tips on ruling clans

We all have a dream that our clans would one day topple Dalmati (or whatever clan may be at the top spot when you are reading this) but it doesn't come as easy it looks. You want to get the right members, the right amount of members and a great leadership.
But in the last few weeks there have been a number of rumours circulating around Macedonian Empire or ME as the members of that clan know. Rumours such as members not getting on with each other and avatar not treating his own members very well. So I went to investigate.

Ex-Member EAB (who is now in War Time Heroes) offered up some of his own time just to tell me some inside facts about his time in the clan. After interviewing him, I was very shocked at some of his claims:

[pr] Joey Barton: EAB: Hey, would you like to take some time out to answer some questions of mine? Would be very helpful towards my investigation.
[pr] EAB: k
[pr] Joey Barton: EAB: Great.
[pr] Joey Barton: EAB: There are rumours and claims circulating the Macedonian Empire about several members falling out with Avatar and leaving the clan. Members such as Ezzatam and yourself. What do you say to this?
[pr] EAB: yes this is true.
[pr] Joey Barton: EAB: Would you like to back that up with some evidence or tell me how the fall out began?
[pr] EAB: i know avatar since i was rank 3 , i was in a 1 vs 1 game and i was a new player don't know how to play , avatar sent me a pm saying that player i playing with have another account rank 8 and advice me to leave and i do .
[pr] EAB: he talk with me and ask me to join his coalition and i don't know what is coalition and what is it for and what coalition mean , he give me link for his coalition page and i enter it and he was the only member in coalition and i was the first joiner in his coalition , then other players start to join .
[pr] EAB: he use his coalition members for many things like late joining and change game options by voting and backstabbing
i play a lot of games with avatar and he see that i am learning fast and he teach me some skills of playing then we start playing coalition wars and i play like 7 cws and win them all .
[pr] EAB: he was my best friend for a long time ( more then 7 months, and he always call me to late join and help him in games and one day the story began :
[pr] EAB:i open after wind at 6:00 am before going to school and he ask me to late join a game and help him.It was euroasia game , capture all enemy cities , avatar was late joiner at small country in europe , there was 2 players have all asia and europe was allies but japan was only country not taken at asia and i join at and capture all asia cities and kick player out of asia then i help avatar to kill player in europe and we change options to 0 late joinning and only 1 player left at south africa and i tell avatar that i have to go to school and left my computer online and i do . we were allies but he backstab me when i was at school !!!!!!!
[pr] Joey Barton: EAB: Right, that must be hard to take. You've also told me that he tells other members of his clan to do the same thing that you did, could name some of the members?
[pr] EAB: his coaltion have a lot of members and he was calling them in cln chat and i can name some of them : icesmeker28 , NicKeRoT , MACEDONIAN , mike9780 , TheRomanWarrior , and others
[pr] Joey Barton: EAB: Do they like doing this? Or do they feel as if they need to do it so they won't have to fear being kicked out the clan?
[pr] EAB: most of players in cln dislike 3 vs 3 games and like only scenarios and world games and love sp.
[pr] EAB: and avatar do not let any player of them play cws , he only was cw with me and mauzer - panteri who fight with avatar for same reason happen to me and join dalmati then avatar stop doing cws.
[pr] Joey Barton: EAB: Right well thanks for your time mate! You really have helped in what I am trying to find out
[pr] EAB: np

Now these are serious claims. He indicates Avatar tries to lure you into his clan and then manipulates your mind to late join players in his world game. He also told me that avatar once stole his sp while EAB was trying to help him in a world game and he turned afk. Of course EAB's word can not be trusted as a highly reliable source alone so I went to dig up some more scoop by interviewing a ex-member of ME, Ezzatam.

[pr] Joey Barton: ezzatam: Right good morning Mr Ezzatam, hope I'm not disturbing you from making your maps.
[pr] ezzatam: good evening... and no it's not disturbing me at all!
[pr] Joey Barton: ezzatam: I recall you told me there was an incident with some of the members of your former clan and Avatar. One keyname that comes to mind is EAB. Can you tell me your version of events please?
[pr] ezzatam: Around early October I was admitted into Valley of the Wolves or Macedonian Empire as it is now called
[pr] ezzatam: I was frustrated that Andartes ignored my work on custom maps and looked to avatar for help
[pr] ezzatam: he promised me a friendly clan which is active and competitive and would challenge dalmati
*interview interrupted because cameraman starts laughing*
*interview resumes*
[pr] ezzatam: but as time went on I realised something was wrong
[pr] ezzatam: clan chat was awfully silent and everytime anyone questioned about avatar's authority, EAB would come out and support avatar
[pr] ezzatam: however around late November, Avatar started to ignore some of my messages to him about custom maps
[pr] ezzatam: I never understood what was wrong until EAB started to offer a clan war in pr
[pr] ezzatam: [I was a leader at the time, dealing with maps]
[pr] ezzatam: and I had actually thought that EAB needed people from Macedonian Empire to take on another clan
[pr] ezzatam: much to my surprise to find out in the cln wars room, that EAB had infact joined Ocean clan
[pr] ezzatam: and when I declined their cw offer [Not relevant to me as I make maps], EAB went mental on gl
[pr] ezzatam: saying that avatar is a coward and would not cw...
[pr] ezzatam: even when I asked avatar about EAB's betrayal he would not reply
[pr] ezzatam: It was also rather strange that neither zizou or abfahren [the high ranks] responded at all
[pr] ezzatam: and in the end I joined Victorious Secret and enjoying it here
[pr] ezzatam: personally I felt that some internal friction erupted and ruined the whole mood of the clan
[pr] ezzatam: I left because of my insistence of reform and that I was afraid of avatar's unsurpassed authority
[pr] ezzatam: I am critical of avatar over his handling of the case as clan founder and that he sulked his way through.
[pr] Joey Barton: ezzatam: Right. How much would you rate Avatar as a leader. 10 being great n all.
[pr] ezzatam: I think he gets a 5 out of 10 as a leader... [he showed me some expansion techniques... then stopped] very self centred I think.
[pr] ezzatam: but I also heard that avatar killed EAB [both in ME] in a long game when EAB was afk and avatar took his sp.

A'ight. So we can identify that maybe EAB did slightly exaggerate things but we can surely know that Avatar was at times not the best leader to his clanmates. Now we know Avatar as a great mapmaker and he recently won praises and awards for his noticeably hard work. But maybe I should interrogate him too? I did exactly that.

[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: Hello! Just the person I was looking for!
[pr] ●avatar: ?
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: I want to interview you for the ATN News is that okay with you?
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: Excuse me?? Can I interview you for the ATN News?
[pr] ●avatar: ok
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: Thanks! I'm writing a column for my article about "How to lead a clan to success". How do you treat your members?
[pr] ●avatar: like friends
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: I've got notes here that you asked Ezzatam to join your clan so you can help him with gameplay and making maps
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: That is all good. But after a short amount of time you started to ignore him didn't you?
[pr] ●avatar: i dont ignored him i just was busy make maps and i little use chat in last time
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: But wasn't he your friend? wasn't he part of your clan and as a leader?
[pr] ●avatar: he was and he leave coalition end of story
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: so you don't care about him anymore? is that how you treat all your members? I thought you treated them like your friends.
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: Lets forget that for now. Why don't we get to a more serious topic. What happened with EAB and you?
[pr] ●avatar: nothing he also leave coalition
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: Well there he suggests otherwise. Is it true Mr Avatar that you used to manipulate and get players in your clan to help you beat others in world maps?
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: Is it true, that you got them to late join people just for your own benefit?
[pr] ●avatar: you serious?
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: I am just asking whether it is true or not. Answer them and stop asking me questions.
[pr] ●avatar: you think i need help to win world game
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: So you deny the claims then?
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: Because my notes here suggest that you have asked members such as EAB to latejoin your world game ally you and fight off the enemy. Not only that but you seeked to change the game settings too.
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: What do you say to this?
[pr] ●avatar: i understand why i ignored you once,you are troll but i dont care think what you whant
[pr] ●avatar: you remember our last world game
[pr] ●avatar: you asked me to ally you.
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: Mr Avatar sir, You are changing topics. Does that mean you do not deny these claims that I have told you?
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: Hello?
[pr] ●avatar: stop blame me for stupid things i thought u interview me for maps or samething
[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: No need to get mad mate. You can just deny them, if you answer like this people will just think the claims are true.

After no comment I asked him:

[pr] Joey Barton: ●avatar: Is it true that you once asked EAB for help and he was at school and he left his computer on and you betrayed him and betrayed him and took his sp?

Totally went on ignore mode after that. But suddenly I saw his name and I thought maybe he would answer,

[pr] ●avatar: I will ignore you like eab and the rst

Albeit the interview may have been a little bit harsh but I needed to get to the bottom of this and wanted to see what kind of leader he really is. My fellow colleague then went out to Spart who's clan has been doing very well after a slow start in the last two seasons.

[pr] Spart: I am supposed to PR you about something to do with ATN?
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: ohh wow great who told you this btw
[pr] Spart: Mathdino did. Said LDK wanted to interview me about leading a clan or something and was told to contact you
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: cool so you know already everything do you have some time for it?
[pr] Spart: Yeah. I have time.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: so first i would like to know how you lead your cln? do you have a system? or why it is that successful?
[pr] Spart: Honestly, I have no real system. My coalition is run like a group of friends. We hang out, we talk, and we make decisions on what to do as a group. This increases team morale and helps us
[pr] Spart: to work together better in coalition wars.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: so you would describe yourself as a demorcracy?
[pr] Spart: I would describe it as a republic. The members vote for the officers who work with me to make final decisions on coalition actions.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: sounds great
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: ~Safari: do you have any tips for new coalition to get a stable coaltion like yours?
[pr] Spart: Simply, as a leader, you have a duty to get to know each and every member in your coalition. Get a long them and treat them all as if they were your close friends. Create a bond between
[pr] Spart: yourself and each member. This will lead to stability of your coalition over a long period of time.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: i see. do you know avatars cln 'macedonian empire'?
[pr] Spart: Yes, I am aware of the Macedonian Empire.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: do you know the rumours about them?
[pr] Spart: Rumors? I do not think I am aware of them. Please enlighten me?
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: many people like Mathdino, ezzatam,.. leave the coalition because they feel betrayed/ignored
[pr] Spart: Mathdino was never in that coalition.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: ohh. sorry. i meant EAB
[pr] Spart: But I have actually heard about that. I simply think that there are too many people in that coalition and not even coalition wars taking place. Therefore, not all of the members get to CW
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: and avatar asks his members to backstab other people to win a game
[pr] Spart: which leads to disfunction between the members.
[pr] Spart: As for Avatar asking his members to backstab each other. I will not comment on this. Avatar is a stand-up member of the Afterwind community. All that I will say.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: ok i get u
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: the last CW of Syndicate was 18 days ago. when are you planning to make your next one?
[pr] Spart: I plan on having one as soon as I can schedule one. With the Christmas holiday and everything going on right now, it is a little bit hectic for most members in the coalition. But as
[pr] Spart: as it settles down, we will get right back to competing in CWs.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: sounds great.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: do you have any plans with syndicate for the future?
[pr] Spart: For example what do you mean?
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: a vision. like to win against dalmati
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: because they are unbeaten for a lot of games for now
[pr] Spart: Long Term Goal of Coalition: To be the very best...not only in each and every season we compete in, but in the overall competence rating as well. Eventually, we plan on going through
[pr] Spart: Dalmati to get there.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: last but not least a small questions for my personal interests. what do you think about stacking a lot of high ranks into 1 coalition and the current CW system?
[pr] Spart: I think stacking high ranks into a single coalition is not beneficial to anyone. No one will want to CW, and even if they did, one sided-CWs are never fun.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: and about the current CW system?
[pr] Spart: Also, I am not too fond of the current CW system, and I do not believe it always results in the best clan getting 1st place. But...I feel like until something better has been proposed, it
[pr] Spart: is the best we can do for now.
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: well thx
[pr] ~Safari: Spart: good night
[pr] Spart: You are very welcome. Thank you for interview. Good night and take care of yourself.

My apologies for Safari's grammar there, it was a long night for him yet he still did this interview but Spart explains that maybe to have a clan to succeed you need to not just rule by an Iron Fist but create an atmosphere where everyone can enjoy and communicate in a fun environment. From my self experiences I too understand his way and am trying to build that sort of structure at AoW. My old leadership styles was to make everyone that had a coalition pack leader or officer but I understood that this wouldn't work because there would be a struggle for power and a Anarchy which is not what a clan should have. Obviously I had to interview Caulerpa to show the world what it was like to get to the very top. Was there actually any system involved or was he improvising his methods all this time?

[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: Right so hey Caul, do you have some spare time to answer questions?
[pr] ~Caulerpa: as always
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: I am writing up an article on "How to lead clans". You seem to have done a pretty good job at Dalmati. Would you like to share your tips to the public?
[pr] ~Caulerpa: Well, it's not something that I can sum up in few words, but there are few commitments needed to make a winning team.
[pr] ~Caulerpa: 1st you need to be online a lot, at least until the things start rolling, hahah.
[pr] ~Caulerpa: the hardest part is the beginning, because most of the members don't know much about the game so you need to explain everything to each one of them, have regular trainings and so on
[pr] ~Caulerpa: Also, it's tricky to maintain a winning record with all that considered
[pr] ~Caulerpa: There are too many things actually, I can't even remember everything...
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: You say you can't remember, is that the sort of personality a leader needs to have? a unorganised characteristic?
[pr] ~Caulerpa: Hahah, quite opposite actually. You have to be organised and systematic.
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: K. Moving on, You certainly would know how to decide which players to invite. What criteria would you give to other leaders on inviting players?
[pr] ~Caulerpa: It's the matter of personal "taste" and point of view. In the beginning, you can't be too picky. At first, anyone who is not a complete jerk was accepted to Dalmati. Nowadays,
[pr] ~Caulerpa: there are few more parameters
[pr] ~Caulerpa: Hmm, today you must fit well into our crew (which isn't hard I believe ), but also you have to be at least a good player. Also, in most of the cases you have to join Pups ...
[pr] ~Caulerpa: (our training cln) first.
[pr] ~Caulerpa: Yes, and you also have to have the core of the coalition - players for whom you are sure that they will never leave the cln.
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: Ah Loyalty and clan unity are one of the key things to leading a clan to success.
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: But isn't it also about slow build up? You don't expect a clan to win the top spot of coalitions over a night do you? It is all about being patience too. Right?
[pr] ~Caulerpa: Yes, of course. It includes short and long term plans
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: but sometimes the patience can cause up a stir inside the clan if members feel the clan is not going in the right direction.
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: Sometimes a mutiny/rebellion or Anarchy may happen. What would you advise leaders on doing in this situation?
[pr] ~Caulerpa: If you pick your members right, it won't happen.
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: Members can change in a jiffy. Sometimes members will be loyal but after a while they go dillusional. What do you do then?
[pr] ~Caulerpa: I have no idea, kick them? Or talk things over
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: See you are struggling , I am really getting to you aren't I? If you kick them out, wouldn't that just be causing more tensions to rise? Talk things over is a better solution BUT
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: How many more times are you going to keep "talking things over" for?
[pr] ~Caulerpa: Haha, I'm not struggling. Every situation in different so there is no unique solution to those kind of problems. You have to improvise sometimes and that's when you can tell a
[pr] ~Caulerpa: difference between average and good/great leaders
[pr] Joey Barton: ~Caulerpa: Well mate,that's all I got time for today. Your time really helped thanks very much!
[pr] ~Caulerpa: It was fun for me

Caulerpa did give out some advise but did struggle under pressure with some of my questions. He did give useful information on how to lead a clan to success but we all know nowadays that it is mostly Abdulla, Vril and Acq leading the clan. On that topic maybe there is more pressure on the leaders as those officers will fight for a leadership spot soon in the future! Whatever the outcome lets hope the best for that clan and wish the best for the next "chosen clan" to knock Dalmati off their top spot.

Ask Me - Dbacks

Acq

Q)My question for Dbacks. If you could be on a gameshow, which one would you choose and why?
Deal or No Deal, since I'm certain I'll get the box with a million in it (waayyy too positive on life)

Vril

Q)DBacks, Y U NO PREMIUM?
A)Cuz my parents suck ;_;

Desu

Q)What do you think of the person interviewing you?
A)LDK is one of the craziest funniest persons I've ever met with enormous random mood changes to which no one will ever be prepared. In 1 word Great.

Anonymous.

Q)Who do you hate the most on AtWar?
A)hmm you for asking this question ;P I don't really have one person I hate the most and if I would've I'd not say it cuz I wouldn't like to be this person if someone asked it to someone else : )

Iom2010

Q)What would you do when you wakes up in your bed and see me in your bed? Phone a police? Faint? Slap me? Hug me?
A)I would never slap a homeless dude, so I'd just scream and give you some money so that you can sleep somewhere else

Cow

Q)Who is seconds most strong player in world of after wind aka atWar after cow?
that's a really hard question, but probably the mathmagician tesla

Skenderbeu

Q)Dbacks why you are so noob?
A)I've picked that up from you

From LDK

Q)Why do you have such a bonding love to Pizza?

A)Well this is a long story. It all began with me eating Pizza. Then I liked it very mucho. Now I love Pizza

(Forever Alone)

Q)Do you like (Forever Alone)?

A)Ofc I like you Sir, but you already knew this so your question was useless, you dumbass : )

Tesla

Q)if u go a special beach party, and you only have 3 tickets for this one, who would come with you?

A)I'd use my copying machine, copy several tickets, then paint them like the original and after they have dried I'd 'accidently' let them fall in water so that they won't notice the forfeits are fake, then take all of my friends with me : )

Cpt.Magic

Q)Dbacks how does it feel to take a shit? :-P

A)Depends on what or who (e.g. you) I shit on : )

Next player is Spart! Keep the questions rollin'

Good News! - Christmas SPecial... a SuPer Week for SP Boosts
You don't have to believe in Xmas to get presents this year. atWar is having another SP Boost... paid up atWar members will receive 1.5 x SP from the 25th until the end of the year. Celebrate the last week of the year Mayan Style! - abfahren

Premium Full package is down by a amazing 27%

So what are you waitin' for!!! Get buyin' now!!

The LilD & Stupidity Corner

Where all stupidity is placed.

Did you spot it? xD

*Yawn*...Hope you enjoyed it

President LDK.
24.12.2012 - 12:53
Wr1tt3n by Spart, 24.12.2012 at 04:59

Wr1tt3n by Guest, 24.12.2012 at 02:00

Wr1tt3n by Puzzles, 24.12.2012 at 01:20

You never stated that he allied everyone on the continent, nor did you tell us how many people were on the continent to begin with.

It is very possible that you and him were the only two in NA, in which case I would not call that allyfagging and I don't think anyone else would either. If there were 3 or 4 others in NA and he sent alliance request to all of them then that would be allyfagging, although having 4 or 5 people in NA in a world game is preposterous. There is nothing wrong with allying people close to you (although I do find it very boring).

Sorry MrsP(Mummy) but I would call that allyfagging. If there were only two players on 1 continent and I am on of them then I wouldn't ally them. I would fight for that continent because it just makes more sense to do so. Maybe close to you but in a different continent would be fine but if your in Asia or America, sharing doesn't work.

If there are only two people on the same continent and they ally, it is not ally fagging. It is just stupid and makes little sense in most cases, but it is not ally fagging.

Exactly, which is why I added that I thought it was a very boring thing to do.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
24.12.2012 - 15:50
Afterwind has dissolved into a big bag of cuteness now. All of these little cuties just being so darn cute.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
28.12.2012 - 14:04
Let me just say all the things that EAB said are lies i was the second Joiner in the Cln i know avatar AVATAR trained us to play well HE NEVER ASKED US TO LATE JOIN ANYONE Plz if you planing to make a news page make sure you are saying the TRUTH and not those damn lies really..... very disappointed in you guys
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
28.12.2012 - 14:08
And EAB was the one who kicking players without asking avatar God DAMN it he was the one who kicked me anyway he is only trying to ruin Avatar Great Cln
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.12.2012 - 08:39
Wow continue lie guys funny comment yazan and Wehrmacht Knight
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
30.12.2012 - 09:43
Wr1tt3n by Skanderbeg, 30.12.2012 at 09:00

I never helped Avatar in making scenarios, yes, he asked me for help but i refused, i was going to help Ezzatam because he was(i hope he still is) my friend and a clan mate. Suddenly, he left and joined ME, he thought i was ignoring him? i'm quite sure i said i am going to help him, he already had start to ask me for opinion and stuff anyway, im really confused now..

I am still your friend (although not clan mate) and I am only angry with the situation that EAB and Avatar had created that wrecked ME...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
15.01.2013 - 06:03
Blackshark
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
I want proof!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.01.2013 - 09:59
Lol ldk , u interwied me about avatar question, but u didnt write il lol
why so? u wanna give a bad immage for avatar?
----

[center][img][/img]
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.01.2013 - 10:10
LFC4Life
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Covid19, 19.01.2013 at 09:59

Yes, yes of course I do. -.-
Wanted to know some answers of him, that some members of AW (not going to name them) wanted to know. As for your interview, it was short and not really worth going into.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.01.2013 - 10:18
Well i think i was the opposite of eab and ezzatem, and i think it would have be great for all readers to write the bad and the good point of wiew about a problem. it's not nice from a good journalist.
----

[center][img][/img]
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.01.2013 - 11:06
Wr1tt3n by Guest, 19.01.2013 at 10:10

Wr1tt3n by Covid19, 19.01.2013 at 09:59

Yes, yes of course I do. -.-
Wanted to know some answers of him, that some members of AW (not going to name them) wanted to know. As for your interview, it was short and not really worth going into.

you dont add skenderbay interview because he say good words for me not fair from you,but i will forgive you.
I also know that you interview mauzer also but where his interview why you hide skenderbay and mauzer interviews and show only eab and ezzatam?
and all this lies before POTY votes you try to make bad guy for me to lose votes.
For manipulation you need news btw i dont own news here .dont replay me pls

and remember TRUE ALWAYS WIN!!!
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
19.01.2013 - 11:12
LFC4Life
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by avatar, 19.01.2013 at 11:06

you dont add skenderbay interview because he say good words for me not fair from you,but i will forgive you.
I also know that you interview mauzer also but where his interview why you hide skenderbay and mauzer interviews and show only eab and ezzatam?
and all this lies before POTY votes you try to make bad guy for me to lose votes.
For manipulation you need news btw i dont own news here .dont replay me pls

and remember TRUE ALWAYS WIN!!!

Lol'd. -Sigh-, if you say so mate.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
22.01.2013 - 10:31
Dont blame great Avatar. He always say the truth. He won poty bcuz of that.
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd