P0sts: 15   V1s1t3d by: 76 users
26.12.2012 - 12:01
Steven Gerrard
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
CW REPORT
Bought to you by ATN

A-Team Vs BiteMe!

Eagles, FSM, Andartes Vs Bargain, Brand and DrTroll
Germany, Spain, Turkey Vs UK, France, Ukraine.

In the absence of Hugosch, BiteMe!'s leader, the officer Bargain seemed to be in charge of this CW as BM looked to revive their chances of winning the season.

While the Ukraine + Turkey combination was avoided once more the UK + France threat was made. But hang on? There was an enemy Spain played by FSM right? Surely Spain could get Italy from France right? Think again.
Brandreas took Rome with 22 units while FSM opted to attack Rome and probably thought that Milan & Turin were more important. Bargain went for the more normal Benelux attack while Germany went the usual Czech, Austria and Denmark.Meanwhile in the Balkans Andartes had done a better job than FSM as he seeked to cap Kiev(DrTrollface). Overall in the first turn BM had done a better job, although if Andartes and Eagles could keep up and cover for the awful display done by FSM surely they would still be in it.
The second turn passed and Brand's wall was not broken but Madrid was. FSM was struggling as he still felt taking cities were much more important than attacking the cap. Brand went for a much more successful approach by breaking Madrid's wall. Andartes had improved a lot more but DrTroll improved his second turn expansion a lot significantly.
But then in a major change of events Brands capping of Madrid failed and Paris was empty with Brand having only seven units left to FSM's 30. How could things have gone wrong, Brand would be scratching his head while Andartes takes hold of Rome. FSM has a clear chance to take Paris now and maybe this could be the game changer as the picture below is shown. A good possibility would be that maybe Brand could rely on a recap from Bargain but no one knew yet as this game twists and turns. The Balkans looked like ongoing stalemate as yet Ukraine's and Turkey's cap were still not broken.

BUT HERE WE go again as the game twists and twirls, Germany suddenly out of nowhere caps Brand's Paris as Bargain's UK caps Madrid. Great move by Eagles there, I say! In the east DrTroll's kiev wall had been broken and now Andartes looks to put a huge wave in there. DrTroll must defend for his life. Why, the atmosphere is electric here in EU +!
Next turn, and Andartes didn't go for Kiev. Nope he went for Moldova. Yes Moldova. I hope he does realised that he has delayed his team down with that move because looking at the defence in Kiev, Andartes will be kicking himself knowing he could of capped it last turn. Now Ankara's wall is broken and DrTroll looks to take Ankara. The west Paris and Madrid are still defended but threatened as we entered the recruitment turn. Oh what a heroic act by Bargain indeed! Not only has he just eliminated FSM, but he has defended his team-mate in battle. Brand is jumping on the battlefield with excitement and joy as he is saved but I have a feeling the German wave doesn't stop there. But nor does the 47 infantry + Barg Gen in Paris. Nothing much changed in the east and no caps were capped. The way Andartes is going, it's as if he wants to lose this cw.
It is now 3 v 2 as BiteMe gain the advantage. Germany is being pressed by both sides because of Andartes delay in capping DrTroll when had the chance to do so. Now DrTroll looks more of a threat than Andartes does and that means something.

Now DrTroll was really pressuring Ankara. Ankara has only one unit in there and he could really look to attack it. In the West though, a spamfest has arrived. Multiple amount of stacks on both sides of Uk and Germany hit each other at such a force even Mauzer could feel them in his world game. Also we mustn't forget the little powerless cute Brandreas who is still alive without a country.
A turn passed and no caps were taken. This CW was a very strange one as all the exciting stuff happened in the beginning. Now it has gone boring.
A few turns later, Barg wonderfully capped Eagles but in the most unluckiest circumstances, he forgot to wf Berlin. As you can see below the situation looks impossible for Eagles and the cw is more in BM's favour.
Next turn was even more incredible for Bargain. He not only defended Berlin with five units left but took Rome by four militia. Andartes can't fight this alone and surrenders.

Gg - Eagles, as he accepts defeat. Followed by Andartes surrender.

Match Rating - 8/10
Man of the Match - Bargain
Best loser - Eagles

After CW Interviews

[pr] Steven Gerrard: bargain: Hey Barg, Can I interview you for the cw you just played?
[pr] bargain: ok
[pr] Steven Gerrard: bargain: What did you think of your clans overall performance?
[pr] bargain: i think all of us were good brand's first turn was awesome
[pr] bargain: and troll no need say something about him he is man of the match i think
[pr] Steven Gerrard: bargain: Lol. But you capped 2 people today and recapped your man in a heroic attempt. You were the driving force behind your clans win tonight and you deserve that Man of the match.
[pr] bargain: if brand didnt rush spain i couldnt cap him and troll stoped turkey
[pr] Steven Gerrard: bargain: Kk, well how do you think you can expand on this
[pr] Steven Gerrard: bargain: How will your clan move forward?
[pr] bargain: my first turn wasnt good i couldnt moves that i want. I think we need to learn on that, also hugo will be back and this will be a good thing for us because we come more of a threat to other clans.
[pr] Steven Gerrard: bargain: Well congratz on your win congratz on Man of the match!

[pr] Steven Gerrard: Brandreas: Hey Brand!
[pr] Brandreas: Hey
[pr] Steven Gerrard: Brandreas: I know things haven't been good for BM ever since they dropped in form, but now things are looking really good for your lot.
[pr] Brandreas: Yeah, what can I say ... we had fun in that cw
[pr] Steven Gerrard: Brandreas: What did you think of your perfomance tonight?
[pr] Brandreas: Err ... i sucked >.< I don't really have too much experience with either France or Italy, which were the countries i had to choose from.
[pr] Brandreas: so it was hard for me to fully utilize myself.
[pr] Steven Gerrard: Brandreas: You did great
[pr] Steven Gerrard: Brandreas: Obviously some part of FSM's mistakes helped you a bit but you probably really did kick yourself when you couldn't cap fsm
[pr] Steven Gerrard: Brandreas: but thanks to Barg he recapped you and capped FSM. He really was the Hero tonight wasn't he?
[pr] Brandreas: i didn't expect FSM to get all the units back to Madrid.
[pr] Brandreas: and as i also had an order to protect Italy, well ... so i tried.
[pr] Brandreas: but at least i made it easier to the hero, Bargain.
[pr] Steven Gerrard: Brandreas: Seeing every cw you've had with Hugo, you lost. Maybe He is your unlucky charm, seeing as he didn't play tonight?
[pr] Brandreas: Hugo is a great team player and also, individually .. i don't think it's his fault.
[pr] Brandreas: considering that we have lost without him, too.
[pr] Steven Gerrard: Brandreas: Well congratulations and have fun with your future cws.
[pr] Brandreas: Thanks a bunch, LDK.

Andartes - couldn't get hold off because he had ignored me from a previous time and is very abusive to us.
Eagles - couldn't get hold off because went offline moments later after the cw.

Have fun in our Picture SS Gallery, superbly done by Safari!

Last but not least, the battlefield weren't the only place where tensions were brewing

Thanks for reading!

By LDK
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 12:20
British journalism,brilliant like always
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 12:21
Was a great game. GG everyone! Bargain MVP without a doubt.

Amazing coverage of the cw LDK D
----
╭∩╮(︶︹︺)╭∩╮
asleep for now zzz
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 12:35
 Acquiesce (M0d)
Dbacks: u are useless
lololololol

Great report.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 12:52
Dbacks - man of the commentators match!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 13:01
Great report lovin' it
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 13:03
Mybacks cool
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 14:06
Multiple amount of stacks on both sides of Uk and Germany hit each other at such a force even Mauzer could feel them in his world game!

Joker! Very nice read
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 14:10
Steven Gerrard
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by b0nker2, 26.12.2012 at 14:06

Multiple amount of stacks on both sides of Uk and Germany hit each other at such a force even Mauzer could feel them in his world game!

Joker! Very nice read

haha thanks man!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 15:34
Steven Gerrard
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Skanderbeg, 26.12.2012 at 15:23

So biased CW report

I left, didnt surrender

Best loser Eagles? are you kidding me?

Lmao i gone for Moldova because i couldnt reach Kiev.

You were doing good mate. The way you missed several chances to cap Kiev was one thing and also Eagles did well for a Germany that was pushed on all sides.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 15:49
Wr1tt3n by Guest, 26.12.2012 at 15:34

Wr1tt3n by Skanderbeg, 26.12.2012 at 15:23

So biased CW report

I left, didnt surrender

Best loser Eagles? are you kidding me?

Lmao i gone for Moldova because i couldnt reach Kiev.

You were doing good mate. The way you missed several chances to cap Kiev was one thing and also Eagles did well for a Germany that was pushed on all sides.

Andartes played very good. The problem was that Dr.Trollface played as good as him and defended his cap quite well
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
26.12.2012 - 18:06
I agree with andartes, eagles did a good joob. his problem was, that barg pushed from west, i brought trouble from east and he hadnt enough reinforcement to beat us both. he lost 30 inf on my def and thats a lot reinforcement for central europe
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
28.12.2012 - 12:41
Wow, getting back from vacation and see a BM victory and this great report

Nice report LDK (critical as usual), and congrats to my fellow BM mates!
Lol @ DBacks
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
29.12.2012 - 13:05
Dback you ARE 100 % true lol EAB is totally useless
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
29.12.2012 - 17:21
AlexMeza
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Poor EAB .
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd