G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 11   V1s1t3d by: 70 users
31.12.2012 - 11:23

So my dear friends. As you all know the 2vs2 tournament is going on and today at the last day of the year 2012. Two great teams fought against each other. On the one side played Mathdino and Primal and on the other one Dbacks and BeerTank. As you can hear out of the names 2 really excellent teams.

Pickings:

The first turns seemed more or less ok as you can see in the following ss:

But then in turn 5, the first reinforcement turn everything changed. Dbacks could take Mathdino's Paris and BeerTank got capped by Primal.

In the next weeks both caps where still capped.

But then BeerTank could take Ukraine all of a sudden and in addition to that Dback was able to take Italy.

Now it was clear. Dbacks and BeerTanK won this (although BeerTank died). Even the recapping of Kiew couldn't change this.
Primal saw that too and surrendered:

After this game i could catch the match winner to talk about this game:

[pr] ~Safari: Dbacks: hi. do you have a moment for an interview?
[pr] Dbacks: for you i have 2
[pr] ~Safari: Dbacks: thx. bro.
[pr] ~Safari: Dbacks: i would like to know how you feel now. after a great win against Mathdino and Primal?
[pr] Dbacks: I was feeling pretty bad after having a losing streak of 13 games, but yeah this is a great turn around for me and I hope to keep playing as good as this gam
[pr] ~Safari: Dbacks: you say a losing strike of 13 games. are you counting this?
[pr] Dbacks: normally I'm not, but since LDK beat me during this CW I started to play really badly, so for me beating the losing streak was as important as going through to the next round
[pr] ~Safari: Dbacks: ok. lets come back to this game. In week 5 you took Paris and Primal took Turkey. Did you had the feeling you could lose then?
[pr] Dbacks: I thought we lost then, since Mathdino had major money since turn 2 so I thought he had a good chance at recapping. I even took the risk when I had him capped 1/2 turns to take italy
[pr] Dbacks: since i didn't know how fast primal could get back on his feet
[pr] ~Safari: Dbacks: i see but taking the risk was ok in this case
[pr] ~Safari: Dbacks: your next opponents are LDK and VDog. Are you looking forward to this game?
[pr] Dbacks: I still want my revenge on LDK for beating me in that CW, and I've always thought playing doggy as one of the most fun things in AW since I met him when I was rank 5
[pr] ~Safari: Dbacks: do you think you can win?
[pr] Dbacks: ofc I think we can win, I think we can even win against teams like bargain and tophats, thought it requires us to be in the best shape we can be
[pr] ~Safari: Dbacks: thx for your 2 moments. your answers were very helpful. see u in the next team game
[pr] Dbacks: maybe we'll meet in a UN or something XD

All in all this have been a very exiting game and i wish both great success in the tournament

Cheers Safari ♥
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.12.2012 - 11:24
Sorry for this kinda short report, but i have to prepare myself for a new years party
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.12.2012 - 11:37
Math got over confident. gg huehue
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.12.2012 - 11:38
LFC4Life
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Dbacks - [pr] Dbacks: normally I'm not, but since LDK beat me during this CW I started to play really badly, so for me beating the losing streak was as important as going through to the next round

[pr] Dbacks: I still want my revenge on LDK for beating me in that CW, and I've always thought playing doggy as one of the most fun things in AW since I met him when I was rank 5

I got revenge on for beating me 2v1 in that team game. My revenge was to fuck u up in the cw and I did. You have eight units by week 2 rofl. Not my fault

Hmm, it will be a tought game me and V against your team but we will win!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.12.2012 - 11:43
Wr1tt3n by Guest, 31.12.2012 at 11:38

Dbacks - [pr] Dbacks: normally I'm not, but since LDK beat me during this CW I started to play really badly, so for me beating the losing streak was as important as going through to the next round

I got revenge on for beating me 2v1 in that team game. My revenge was to fuck u up in the cw and I did. You have eight units by week 2 rofl. Not my fault

Hmm, it will be a tought game me and V against your team but we will win!

I still don't know what 2v1 you are talking about, you've been dreaming of losing to me or somethign?
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.12.2012 - 11:47
LFC4Life
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by Dbacks, 31.12.2012 at 11:43

I still don't know what 2v1 you are talking about, you've been dreaming of losing to me or somethign?

It was a 3v3 that turned out to be a 2v1 where you was Germany,Cronus was Turkey and I was UK. I couldn't kill you both and I eventually died and the way you reacted to that really pissed me off so it I used revenge as a motivation to f u over.

Be aware that none of this revenge lark would of happened if you (from France) didn't rush Belgium when I was UK Pd, sent 5 to holland (took it) and send 38 inf + 4 milita + gen to Belgium too (and I took it).
I can see your performance in team games are not good anymore but I guess your back after this victory
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.12.2012 - 15:08
Will you report me and vrome zak vs acqui and vlastren too? :3
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.12.2012 - 20:18
Wr1tt3n by Roncho, 31.12.2012 at 15:08

if someone of us is online

then for sure
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
31.12.2012 - 21:32
Nice article
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
01.01.2013 - 02:56
Wr1tt3n by Safari, 31.12.2012 at 20:18

then for sure

It'll be short. Probably 4 weeks
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
01.01.2013 - 04:26
Wr1tt3n by Roncho, 01.01.2013 at 02:56

Wr1tt3n by Safari, 31.12.2012 at 20:18

then for sure

It'll be short. Probably 4 weeks

you will lose that fast ^^
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd