G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 25   V1s1t3d by: 108 users
01.01.2013 - 17:04

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I wish you all the best in 2013 . Also sorry for the delay of the article, but we wanted to make this our new year present to all aw players who read our articles and support us.
As you may have seen, I am the newest addition to the ATN board. This is my first article about training coalitions. I hope that it is enjoyable to read for everyone.

Training Coalitions

Brought to you by ATN.

1/1/2013

Right now there are 2 popular training coalitions in atWar, namely; Dalmati pups (training clan of Dalmati) and Band of Brothers (training clan of A-team).
The main idea behind all training clans is to produce active and good players, who then can go to the main clan. So far both BoB and pups are both successful.

For Band of Brothers, I have interviewed RJMasterAW, as he is the only leader in BoB.

[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: hey dude, do you have some time for an interview for ATN?
[pr] RJMasterAW: You bet your sweet ass I do >:)
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: Alright good, then shall we start?
[pr] RJMasterAW: Yup yup.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: OK! So I am writing an article about training clans and since BoB is the training clan of A-team I wanted interview you.
[pr] RJMasterAW: Yup yup. What's good? You want me to talk about Bob?
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: So lets start with a general question, how is BoB doing overall?
[pr] RJMasterAW: Well, so far things are actually going great! We have many members ready to move on to A-Team. But, we're organizing 2nd training coalition for much lower ranks.
[pr] RJMasterAW: So, their promotion to A-Team is being a bit stalled. We also have some tutorial vids comign in from our Officer, Soul!
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: Thats sounds great! Can you talk a little more about this 2nd training clan you want to create? Whose idea was this?
[pr] RJMasterAW: This was Light Soul's and Andartes's idea.
[pr] RJMasterAW: At first I was very confused then I finally decided to go with it. Although the next day we told Eagles and he got very angry.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: I see, well this is something new for aw. Dont you think you should have also the lower ranks in BoB since this generation is ready to move to A-team? Or are they not ready to move yet?
[pr] RJMasterAW: It's very hard for me to control all the members here in BoB. But, so much new players are comign to aw everyday and I'm not good at training down right rookies. Since we are making a 2nd training coalitoin they're needed to help run it and train new members there. The trainign coalitoin is called, Brother in Arms.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: That makes sense. Maybe another option would be to have more than 1 leader in BoB, this way it will be easier to controll.
[pr] RJMasterAW: In a month or so we will have some members for A-Team.
[pr] RJMasterAW: I've been running bob for about 7 months now Andartes doesn't trust anyone but me to be leader. Although he sent EAgles over to come help for awhile. Yes and with Eagles here it'll be all the more better! =)
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: why does andartes only trust you?
[pr] RJMasterAW: Idk when we had our meeting he said no can be promoted to leader of BoB but me. I've been runnning longer than he has. This is my 2nd time running a clan i guss I have the most experience.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: So who has already moved from bob to a-team?
[pr] RJMasterAW: Only one. He went early because he doesn't listen x3 His name is V for Vendetta.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: So if he wasn't listening, why did you send him to A-team?
[pr] RJMasterAW: No, he didn't respect the switch to A-team date and went there earlier.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: Oh ok. Are there any players that are proving themselves? Cause that's probably the whole point of the training clan.
[pr] RJMasterAW: None are ready for A-Team yet. They must reach rank 7 first. A lot are improving such as LucasFTM, Bic Boi, Magnusbbc, Al Pacino, Hazzaah and Based Grant Oh, and definately Battalion.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: Well thats nice to hear, so I can see that BoB is serving its purpose.
[pr] RJMasterAW: Yup yup. Just need a little more time.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: Lets move on, would you like to join A-team or you like it in BoB? Or are you going to the new training clan? How does your career in aw look in the future do you think?
[pr] RJMasterAW: I'm needed here in Band of Brothers because as I said Andartes doesnt trust anyone else. For my future Idk I may get tired of teaching members and will move on to maybe Join War Time, Heroes or another competitive clan. The atompsphere here is just so fun and exciting where you can share your ideas. The Officers make it perfect for a learning environment. Until someone or something ruins that I'll be here..
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: I see. So you are happy in Bob, more about the atmosphere. Are there any problems between the clan members? or are there any troll players, that keep on whining about them wanting to go to A-team?
[pr] RJMasterAW: Nope they actually understand the process. Most of the members don't even want to leave because they love me so much. If it weren't for them loving so much and new clan I would have 6 or 7 more players for A-Team.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: Wow you must be doing great. Well lets go to the last question since I already took away lot of your time.
[pr] RJMasterAW: Yup yup?
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: How do you approach the training of BoB members? using forums?, in the game practising?, teaching them in a pr game some tips?
[pr] RJMasterAW: I ALWAYS go in game practicing. We practice everyday because I'm on everyday. We do 3-4 practice games a day. My Officers go in the forums and make detailed strategies and debate about it. Andartes left A LOT of tutorials in the forums. Very helpful. We are making vid tutorials now. So, we're pretty ahead of the game. We just need clans to bring in lower ranks so we can put them in cw's.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: Wow, it sounds like you have a really good and active clan! And the tutotorials must help a lot and the players of BoB do view the tutorials right?
[pr] RJMasterAW: They always ask me for 9-8-5 or like hdrakon 10-10-9
[pr] RJMasterAW: Yes, they must.
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW:
[pr] RJMasterAW: Yes, definately. =3
[pr] RJMasterAW: I'm off now. Have lots to do in forums! Thanks for the interview!
[pr] BeerTanK: RJMasterAW: Np, I should thank you for the information

We can clearly see that A-team is putting a lot of effort in bob, in trying to make the members competitive by posting a lot of tutorials in the forum and according to RJMasterAW playing practice games everyday. It is clear that the members of bob understand what is expected of them and respect that. Luckily there are no trolls in bob. Although it is quite shocking to hear about making a 2nd training clan for very low ranks, however A-team and bob think it is for the best.

As for Dalmati pups, I have learened from Mathdino's next project (currently in development) that not all dalmati players wanted a training clan in the beginning also that they even put up a threat in the Dalmati clan forum to see who wanted a training clan and who didn't. However according to Acquiesce, opening Dalmati Pups was their best decision ever, and we all know that pups are doing great at the moment.
So here is an interview I did with Abdulla for a check up on how pups are doing:

[pr] BeerTanK: Abdulla: Hello, do you have some time for an interview?
[pr] Abdulla: sure, what is it about?
[pr] BeerTanK: Abdulla: Well, I'm writing an article about training clans, and wanted to interview you about dalmati pups.
[pr] Abdulla: Alright
[pr] BeerTanK: Abdulla: So first of all, how is Dalmati pups doing overall?
[pr] Abdulla: I think Dalmati pups is doing its job; many members were promoted to Dalmati, many has improved their game play benefiting from guides, practice games, and access to more experienced players.
[pr] BeerTanK: Abdulla: That sounds good , so individually, are your members improving?
[pr] Abdulla: Improving depends on the members themselves, the more they participate in practice games, CW's etc, the more ideas they can get.
[pr] BeerTanK: Abdulla: Oh, I understand. So what are your requirments for a transfer from pups to dalmati?
[pr] Abdulla: Well, mainly our decisions are based on a players skill and attitude.
[pr] BeerTanK: Abdulla: I see, so is there anyone that is ready to move to dalmati, or anyone that could be an 'OP' player in the future?
[pr] Abdulla: Hmm, I don't think i can answers that yet; since i didn't spend enough time to know everyone.
[pr] BeerTanK: Abdulla: Right, so moving on, how do you train your members (forums, practices etc?) and how regularly?
[pr] Abdulla: Well, we have some guides in the forum, they can help give some basic ideas about the game. I also try to make CW's and practice games when i have time for that.
[pr] BeerTanK: Abdulla: Alright, so for a last question, are there any plans or changes inside pups that will be taken in the future?
[pr] Abdulla: No, I don't think there will be any big change in the near future.
[pr] BeerTanK: Abdulla: Well that was it, thanks for the collaboration.
[pr] Abdulla: No problem, hope it helps.

I couldnt get much information on who can be transfered in the near future, however I did learn that pups are also putting in all the resources for training their clan members into use, namely; forum, in-game practice's and cw's. It seems that pups will go on as they are for now, but we should always be ready for a twist that might happen, wether pups starting to grow stronger or lose its members for some tragic reason.

Well I hope that BoB (also their new 2nd training clan Brother in Arms) and pups achieve what they are aiming for.

Here are the answers of Spart to the questions of last weeks article.

1) ~Safari: Who do you prefer? Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black?

I prefer Justin Bieber. He is a prettier girl.

2) TopHats: The day before the day before yesterday is three days after Saturday what day is today?

Tuesday?

3) Mathdino: If knobhead hacked the game, became Leader of the Clan, and made me, LBR, and Kronos officer, and made you the Cockroach, what would you do?

I would rebel against the mods, take over the server, and become mod. Then, I would perma-ban all your accounts and your IP.

4) AlexMeza: Spart are you gay? (You said you like them)

For Afterwind purposes: I want your baby, Alex.
In real life: No, I am actually not.

5) ~Acquiesce: Spart, what's something you wish everyone knew about you?

I am a little bit naive...

6) Kona-Chan: Spart, when is the next time you will try to convert me, to join into your cln (>implying you did this more than 10 times now)?

I just finished sending you a pm telling you to join. <3

7) Dbacks: Spart, what would you like best to get for christmas?

Kona-Chan to join Syndicate.

This week's 'ask the player' player is avatar, so keep the questions coming.

Dear Calculusaurus and Nonsense Stuff

Please tell me who is Hdrakon and why is he so famous (or infamous)?
Because hdrakon strong.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
For this we would assume a woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood. Unfortunately, we do not know how much wood a woodchuck would or could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, so we would extrapolate from how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could not chuck wood. Clearly a woodchuck could chuck no wood if a woodchuck could not chuck wood, so the answer would be 0 kg of wood. To put this data to use, we could assume a direct relationship between ability to chuck wood and how much wood a woodchuck could chuck. Let us say that p=2w, in which p is the percentage of woodchucking ability and w is the amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. Given the Boolean nature of the premises, we would assume 100% ability to chuck wood (the woodchuck has no dental cavities), and plugging in, we can see that a woodchuck could and would chuck 200 kg of wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

what is the connection between reporter and lild?
Reporter is one of many of LilDGoinIn's alt accounts. It was created just as a reporter for his news organisation, the Afterwind News Channel, but when LilD's main account got banned, the mods let him stick around on his alt.

how much time should i spend making walls? every time i play i wall every single one of my cities.
It really depends on whom you're playing against. If it's a ton of noobs, you can basically just wall your frontline cities and your cap, which should take about 30-60 seconds a turn. If you're playing against decent players, wall everything that's important (good income or more than 3 reinforcements). This takes about a minute each turn. If you're playing against an MoS, YES WALL FREAKING EVERYTHING. Spend a turn if you're safe to wall every single one of your cities, in back and in front. learster has no mercy.

Nonsense stuff section:

[pr] Mathdino: Cronus: Nah, LDK was always my boss.
[pr] Cronus: who is ldk?
[pr] Mathdino: ...

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
01.01.2013 - 17:19
excellent one totally liked it

For Avatar : what will you do if you are alone on island with a knife and a sleeping bag ?
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
01.01.2013 - 17:23
 VRIL
Dalmiti? You better be kidding.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
01.01.2013 - 17:25
Great article

@avatar: you want to CW us?
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
01.01.2013 - 17:30
 Acquiesce (M0d)
Great job Beertank, I love how raw these interviews are.

My question for avatar- If you were going to write a book, what would you title it and what would it be about?
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
01.01.2013 - 17:32
Dalmati Pups - production line for future good and present good players,

Abdulla, Clovek, Pulse,, list goes on...

Nice Article bertan
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
01.01.2013 - 17:53
Nice to read BeerTanK!
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
01.01.2013 - 18:14
Who is ldk xaxaxax haaaaaahahahahahhaha:D
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
02.01.2013 - 02:17
Good job Bertany
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
02.01.2013 - 02:59
LFC4Life
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Great work Berty! We are proud to have you in ATN, keep up the good work!

@Avatar- What are your secrets to your great maps?
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
02.01.2013 - 03:37
4A- Awesome Article As Always! Can't wait until Bertan's next article.

@avatar: Where did your username and avatar come from?
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
02.01.2013 - 04:40
Wr1tt3n by Milkyy, 01.01.2013 at 17:04

2) TopHats: The day before the day before yesterday is three days after Saturday what day is today?
Tuesday?

3 days after Saturday=Tuesday=The day before the day before yesterday
Wednesday=The day before yesterday
Thursday=Yesterday
Pretty sure "Today" it is a Friday... muhahahahah

Spart missed the joke... Nicely played TopHats!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
02.01.2013 - 05:32
Wr1tt3n by ezzatam, 02.01.2013 at 04:40

Wr1tt3n by Milkyy, 01.01.2013 at 17:04

Tuesday?

3 days after Saturday=Tuesday=The day before the day before yesterday
Wednesday=The day before yesterday
Thursday=Yesterday
Pretty sure "Today" it is a Friday... muhahahahah

Spart missed the joke... Nicely played TopHats!

LOL, yea I also had thought about it while I was posting it, its friday... friday.. gotta get down on friday :l
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
02.01.2013 - 05:33
Wr1tt3n by VRIL, 01.01.2013 at 17:23

ahahah, I always thought it was Dalmiti :S, well I changed all to Dalmati now

Sorry about that
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
02.01.2013 - 05:40
Wr1tt3n by Milkyy, 02.01.2013 at 05:33

Wr1tt3n by VRIL, 01.01.2013 at 17:23

ahahah, I always thought it was Dalmiti :S, well I changed all to Dalmati now

Sorry about that

dalmiti seems legit for me
----

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
02.01.2013 - 06:43
"also that they even put up a threat in the Dalmati clan forum"

As far as I remember, we put up a THREAD.

But great article, again!
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
02.01.2013 - 11:29
Wr1tt3n by Caulerpa, 02.01.2013 at 06:43

"also that they even put up a threat in the Dalmati clan forum"

As far as I remember, we put up a THREAD.

But great article, again!

So like a thread from a string?
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
03.01.2013 - 04:53
Keep the questions coming, guys! Gotta challenge avatar.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
03.01.2013 - 06:11
Training in the art of tenis and sleeping, soon they will be alongside the masters

p.s if any dalmati read this cw pls

p.s.s

Wr1tt3n by b0nker2, 01.01.2013 at 17:32

Dalmati Pups - production line for future good and present good players,

Abdulla, Clovek, Pulse

nolol
----
Wr1tt3n by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Wr1tt3n by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
03.01.2013 - 18:08
For advatar: who should i look out for in games that are alts of a genious player (like spart { Spart> Advatar[ Heil SYDICATE]})?
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
03.01.2013 - 18:09
Forgot, and wich accounts are mods that are used to gather intelligence on other clns?
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
04.01.2013 - 22:54
Avatar: Larry is 3 years younger than Barry. Mary is 2 years older than Larry but Barry is 2 years and 2 months younger than Crissy. Terry and Barry are the same age, that being 1 year the junior of Katy. Crissy is a year younger than Marie. Katy is older than Mary by a year but is younger than Sammy and last year Sammy was the oldest of her two brothers Larry and Barry. Marie was a day younger than Jonny but Jonny died a year ago. Sammy is older than Katy by a month. Who is the oldest?

PS: dont even try google cuz i made this.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
05.01.2013 - 02:23
Wr1tt3n by tophat, 04.01.2013 at 22:54

Avatar: Larry is 3 years younger than Barry. Mary is 2 years older than Larry but Barry is 2 years and 2 months younger than Crissy. Terry and Barry are the same age, that being 1 year the junior of Katy. Crissy is a year younger than Marie. Katy is older than Mary by a year but is younger than Sammy and last year Sammy was the oldest of her two brothers Larry and Barry. Marie was a day younger than Jonny but Jonny died a year ago. Sammy is older than Katy by a month. Who is the oldest?

It doesn't work dude, you made an error...
Using Barry as reference point. B= 0
Larry is 3 years younger than Barry. L= -3
Mary is 2 years older than Larry. Mary= -1
Barry is 2 years and 2 months younger than Crissy. C= 2/2months
Terry and Barry are the same age. T= 0
that being 1 year the junior of Katy. K= 1
Crissy is a year younger than Marie. Marie= 3/2months
Katy is older than Mary by a year. Mary= -1 Katy = 1
(That's 2 years difference... Continuing)
but is younger than Sammy and last year Sammy was the oldest of her two brothers Larry and Barry. Sammy> 0
Marie was a day younger than Jonny but Jonny died a year ago. Nobody cares, useless clue.
Sammy is older than Katy by a month. S= 1/1month
Who is the oldest? Marie. (Would have been Jonny but he's dead )

OVERLAPPING CLUES ARE OVERLAPPING!

This is all you need:
Larry is 3 years younger than Barry. Mary is 2 years older than Larry but Barry is 2 years and 2 months younger than Crissy. Terry and Barry are the same age, that being 1 year the junior of Katy. Crissy is a year younger than Marie. Katy is older than Mary by a year but is younger than Sammy and last year Sammy is the oldest of her two brothers Larry and Barry. Marie was a day younger than Jonny but Jonny died a year ago. Sammy is older than Katy by a month. Who is the oldest?

Stop bullying avatar on his English... it isn't funny.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
05.01.2013 - 02:31
LFC4Life
4cc0unt d3l3t3d
Wr1tt3n by ezzatam, 05.01.2013 at 02:23

but is younger than Sammy and last year Sammy was the oldest of her two brothers Larry and Barry. Sammy> 0
Marie was a day younger than Jonny but Jonny died a year ago. Nobody cares, useless clue.

This is all you need:
Larry is 3 years younger than Barry. Mary is 2 years older than Larry but Barry is 2 years and 2 months younger than Crissy. Terry and Barry are the same age, that being 1 year the junior of Katy. Crissy is a year younger than Marie. Katy is older than Mary by a year but is younger than Sammy and last year Sammy is the oldest of her two brothers Larry and Barry. Marie was a day younger than Jonny but Jonny died a year ago. Sammy is older than Katy by a month. Who is the oldest?

You're ruining the whole fun of this!! + I know you're bullying Tophats lol.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
05.01.2013 - 11:03
Wr1tt3n by ezzatam, 05.01.2013 at 02:23

This is all you need:

First of all, I'm not bullying. The English is easy to read. It's confusing of course but it's mean't to be that way. If avatar feels otherwise then I apologize.
It makes complete sense as you've portrayed yourself. Yes there are overlapping clues and useless ones, but it's up to the reader to discern and find the answer, as you've done successfully.

And yes, Marie "is" the oldest, whilst Jonny "was" the oldest.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd