G3t Pr3m1um t0 h1d3 4ll 4ds
P0sts: 11   V1s1t3d by: 62 users
06.09.2013 - 07:02
I recently got alot of complaints from lower rank friends of mine from my clan and previous clans about members of *.I was told they were insulting,spamming their languange allyfagging, backstabing and generally acting like a gang lol.I was called in games and even witnessed 2 backstabing my self.This was by players ***,supported by * and *.I take it very personal to protect lower rank players who want to enjoy the game from asholes like these. * i like and respect you but you need to take care of this, these guys give you all a bad name.

* removed by VRIL
No pillory, please.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
06.09.2013 - 07:10
I dont understand the point of this topic. You are high rank player, you must know that you can report people or contact to mod directly to solve those types of situations (insults), and you have 100 posts, that means that you are a common user of the forum, you must know that moderators usually close those topics.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
06.09.2013 - 07:16
Yes i am a common forum user and even more common at playing the game.Thats my way of solving things and helping out the community.Always giving the truth out in the open so we can work it out between us.No need to call the police all the time,mods have better things to do..
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
06.09.2013 - 07:26
Wr1tt3n by Khal.eesi, 06.09.2013 at 07:16

Yes i am a common forum user and even more common at playing the game.Thats my way of solving things and helping out the community.Always giving the truth out in the open so we can work it out between us.No need to call the police all the time,mods have better things to do..

No, mods dont have better things to do. I mean, yes they have a private life with other responsabilities, but when they are in the community (game, chat and forum) the main function of a moderator. is moderating (kinda obvious) and since mods of this forums are voluntaries (i think) if they dont want to do what they are supposed to do, they can just resign.
----

-Gardevoir
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
06.09.2013 - 07:40
Lol that was fast Vril
ok i will delete the post altogether, just tell me please why is it wrong to "out" bullies in the open so people can know.They need to be responsible for their actions.And they are not breaking the rules so..its like sexual offenders where the police notifies the neighbourhood.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
06.09.2013 - 07:43
Wr1tt3n by Khal.eesi, 06.09.2013 at 07:40

Lol that was fast Vril
ok i will delete the post altogether, just tell me please why is it wrong to "out" bullies in the open so people can know.They need to be responsible for their actions.And they are not breaking the rules so..its like sexual offenders where the police notifies the neighbourhood.

Provocating Vril is one of the worst thing you can do in Afterwind.
----

-Gardevoir
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
06.09.2013 - 07:47
Wr1tt3n by raetahcodeupon, 06.09.2013 at 07:43

Wr1tt3n by Khal.eesi, 06.09.2013 at 07:40

Lol that was fast Vril

Provocating Vril is one of the worst thing you can do in Afterwind.

ok first of all its provoking.and second how did i provoke him?Two people having a conversation is hardly provoking dont create drama please,lol.
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
06.09.2013 - 08:21
 VRIL
Pointing the finger at someone doesnt solve the problem itself. Neither does insulting them. But it does create new problems and might even get back to yourself if you are breaking the rules.

So if you dont want to involve mods start a public discussion if you want that doesnt involve the player or coalition names to discuss the main problem in the first place and not the players. You might not like what they did but that doesnt give you or anyone the right to insult them. They are players like you and me and deserve a fair treatment and they deserve aswell to enjoy their game even when they made a mistake.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
06.09.2013 - 08:48
Wr1tt3n by VRIL, 06.09.2013 at 08:21

Pointing the finger at someone doesnt solve the problem itself. Neither does insulting them. But it does create new problems and might even get back to yourself if you are breaking the rules.

So if you dont want to involve mods start a public discussion if you want that doesnt involve the player or coalition names to discuss the main problem in the first place and not the players. You might not like what they did but that doesnt give you or anyone the right to insult them. They are players like you and me and deserve a fair treatment and they deserve aswell to enjoy their game even when they made a mistake.

I take full rensponsibility for my actions.If you think i insulted them so much i will accept my punishment.Im just trying to solve some problems that are outside the sphere of "laws" because i hate injustice.These guys are nothing like me ( i help low ranks i dont backstab and treat them like shit) and the only treatment they gonna get from me is taking a spot on my enemy list.But fair enough i respect your rules so i ll just keep quiet from now on
----
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
08.09.2013 - 02:36
I think the best way to deal with this is to show low ranks how we deal with it.

I for one enemy list and then tell my coalition what coalitions my enemies are in. I normally don't EL anyone unless they are total pricks who just ruin the fun for everyone so it really doesn't matter who they are or where they're from to my buddies.

I don't believe in latejoining enemies as viable solution... that's just harassment.

Shunning them and showing them up while being silent is better and has a bigger impression. Plus, eventually, they'll ragequit the game and discontinue their problematic behavior.

So let's set an accord among ourselves to offer that.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
08.09.2013 - 18:56
Yeah just don't say anything and most importantly, beat them, every win is a big false ego gain to them.
L04d1ng...
L04d1ng...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Pr1v4cy | T3rms 0f s3rv1c3 | B4nn3rs | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

J01n us 0n

Spr34d th3 w0rd